BrandsExclusive.com.au reviews

Tel: +61-29-0464400
support@brandsexclusive.com.au

sophiew11
8/29/17
• Updated review

After dealing with this online shop for 2 years it got to the point that I had enough and deleted my account! Terrible wait time to get your purchases and then when you do receive them its a let down in quality.... moving on

“Hit & miss”
12/14/15
• Previous review

I have purchased quite a few items from this website and generally been happy with what I bought, but.... The clothing department has been a let down, I think out of 10 clothing items I have bought only 2 have fitted with the correct size, I have bought a size bigger to avoid sending back and still couldn't get into it, so it's a bit of a gamble on getting the right sized clothes. I've learnt my lesson - no more purchasing clothes unless I can try on first.

Tip for consumers: It's not a bad website, perhaps for some people (like myself) it's a risk to buy something that will not fit, returns policy is ok, but you have to pay for shopping it back, so double whammy on postage costs

desmerelday
8/2/17

My order was canceled after an email had been sent for me to prove my identity and send a photo of my license front and back and a utility bill because my order was over $200. Are u serious ?! I hadnt checked my emails so i was automatically refunded without notice or say in the matter. A phone call would bave been sufficient but their customer service would require people with common sense. I have spent thousands at a time before online shopping and never has this happened to me. All credibility is gone for this site. Terrible customer service.

shan1848
6/13/16

I have ordered from BE a few times. When you get what you ordered in the time frame and at the discount they sell it at, it's great. But when you don't get your items at all, then you have to deal with customer support, who come across as unprofessional and incompetent, at processing the whole of the refund and in a timely manner.

I ordered in Mid-April. By late May when the order hadn't arrived, i followed up and was advised that presumably the order had been lost (because without tracking numbers, who knows where it went). I was "unlucky =(" (the customer service person called me unlucky and used the smiley face in our emails).

Then began a chain of emails trying to get my money back. BE agreed to refund. But they couldn't manage to grasp that all items of the order required refunding. I gave them one item number when i originally contacted, and that one item was refunded. Then i realised and queried how they didn't pick up the whole order when processing my query/complaint/refund. I ordered 6 items in one order. They were paid for all together. Presumably they would have all been sent together. But somehow this eluded the customer service person. I had to spell out each item number in the order.

So i quickly replied with all of the order numbers. I provided them twice in 2 consecutive emails. To date, i have received a refund for 2 of 6 items, totalling about $40, of a $130 order. Now, I am having to chase them up again for them to process the refund of the other 4 so i can finally get my money back (they are so quick to take your money, not so quick to give it back) and put this behind me. I will never ever ever order from Brandsexclusive again, out of fear that my order will go missing and i will have to go through this again.

If you buy online from normal websites (myer, ebay, theiconic, asos), you get the product you ordered - because it's in stock and because they track their orders. You also get the item within a week or so. Brandsexclusive and Buyinvite (and probably other sites i have not used, and will not use because of this experience), work differently, and it is incredibly unreliable... and it's so frustrating when they lose your order (you're disappointed that after 6 weeks and handing over your money you don't have anything to show for it and then you have to work so hard to get your money back and try find something to similar to what you had tried to purchase via Brandsexclusive).

Don't do it. Seriously, the discounts can't be worth it.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it.

lindym1
6/8/16

I have only dealt with this business once. The product arrived unwrapped except for the pouch it was in with a note saying who I was and what it was but no mention of who it was from or a receipt or thank you! When i wished to return it I got no response from several emails. I then contacted them through Facebook . The response was prompt and friendly but it still took several messages to sort it. Then the credit didn't show on my account until I then contacted them twice more. Very poor customer support. I will not be using them again

rachelg4
10/26/11

Have purchased off this website 4 times now and have been very happy with results. Very prompt communication. The shipping time can be up to 28 days but this is clearly stated with every purchase and I have always received mine within that time frame. Quite a lot of the stock are Australian brands and all authentic, unlike a lot of other sale websites out there. I will continue to purchase from this website.

Questions? Get answers from the BrandsExclusive.com.au staff and other customers.

BrandsExclusive.com.au?