Bossu

Bossu has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 86 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bossu also ranks 3rd among Mobile Accessories sites.

• But, one screen protector later, my phone is now safe and sound.
  • IPhone case looks much better than my previous brand case.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Bossu?

“Excellent”

Jamie A.
6/5/20

Excellent products, awesome quality. My new case is awesome! On time delivery. Can't go wrong. Would recommend

screen protector (8) iphone case (7) iphone x (5) case i (10)
jamiea171
June 5th, 2020
brianb788
June 28th, 2019
All the latest creations are available here with awesome quality. Delivery is on time and comes in a properly protected package. Good!
joen131
February 13th, 2019
I'm in love with my new natural wood case. It looks so real. It's just what I wanted. Besides, it fits perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy S7.
sebastianp33
March 20th, 2019
I love buying unique mobile cases, but there aren't really any interesting ones to choose from in regular mobile case stores. Luckily, I found this online store with an incredible selection! I can honestly say that I've bought a lot of cases from them (I personally love those natural wood ones), and I highly recommend this store to anyone who's dying to get some unique cases or even screen protectors.
georgev132
February 10th, 2019
I just got the mirror gold case, and it looks even cooler in person! It also arrived pretty quickly. So happy with the service.
elliotd24
February 27th, 2019
Not many stores have organic options, so props to these guys for their wood phone cases. I love mine, and I brag about it every day.
miked590
March 23rd, 2019
I had been buying my mobile cases from the same store for years until I found this online gem. All my previously bought cases are boring compared to the ones I purchased online. They sell natural wood cases, iPhone X, XR, and XS cases even screen protectors! I give this online mobile case store a 10/10 for great service and a stunning array of cases to choose from!
danielb621
February 13th, 2019
Before I discovered this place, I could never find cool cases for my phone since it's not that popular. I can't wait to order another one.
scotte130
February 16th, 2019
So many cool and unique designs, it's so hard to choose. I found myself changing my mask every 2 months. I'm on my 6th one!
howardb120
July 11th, 2019
If you are a mobile freak then this is the site for you. They have all the accessories in a very good quality. I can definitely recommend and give five stars.
sandrak182
February 2nd, 2019
I happened to see their ad, and I felt what better gift than the luxury phone case. My boyfriend is always on his phone, and texting me all the time xD I am sure he is going to love my gift. The design is so spot on with the picture I sent, excellent craft by Bossu.
shellyg52
March 3rd, 2019
I couldn't find the right XR phone case until I saw these guys. They carry a lot of different options, and their delivery is impressive the case arrived earlier than expected.
andrewk236
August 13th, 2018
I found this store through online search and was impressed with wooden case. I ordered few pieces, looks wise its beauty.
augustinat
January 19th, 2018
This case perfect for my iPhone 8. It fits really well and easy to navigate keys. I received the delivery bit later but worth the wait and money :)
pearlh22
July 3rd, 2018
I fell in love with those beautiful cases and it looks stunning and protective. I gave three pieces to my family members as well. Will order more soon.
berthat12
August 23rd, 2019
Price was reasonable. I was not a fan of online buying but I have changed my mind after this purchase. Loved it totally!
georgef221
March 3rd, 2019
Great store, with a lot of options and easy site navigation. My girlfriend and I had a blast choosing our iPhone X cases.
alexanders144
February 6th, 2019
I ordered the screen protector, and it arrived shortly. It was really easy to apply, and it fit like a glove. 10/10 would recommend.
ewanf6
April 2nd, 2019
After seeing my mom shatter her phone screen, I figured, better safe than sorry. I bought two screen protectors, one for my mom and the other one for me. Great selection, and amazing product.
edwardj118
April 6th, 2019
The natural wood case is adorable, I bought one for my wife and myself! It's sturdy but light. I also have to commend the customer service for answering all my questions!
marthab147
June 29th, 2019
The case has a fine finish and looks grand. Price is also fair. All the cases are unique and looks wow. I will continue to purchase here.
stephenr286
August 22nd, 2019
Various options are present here so it was difficult for me to choose one among them. Next time I am gonna buy for my wife too.
declann5
February 16th, 2019
Got my best friend a case for her phone, she absolutely loved it. Now I have to order myself one as well.
oscarf27
April 17th, 2018
Bossustore is the right place to buy an unltra stylish and quality case online. I truly appreciate the customer support.
manuelc94
November 14th, 2018
I recently got a new phone, and I wanted to treat myself to a nice case. On this site, I found amazing natural wood cases, as well as gold cases with mirrors, etc. When my case arrived, I instantly fell in love with it. Plus, the packaging was so beuatiful that I barely made myself tear it apart!

Scam. Their latest update on social media dates back to 4months ago. Failed to deliver but sent a delivery completion email anyway.

By Jack O.

Impossible, they will not respond to any email to their support address, through facebook or even twitter.

By Jack O.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bossu staff and other customers.

jamarw2
J W.
Managing Director

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bossu?

Have a question about Bossu?