Review of Bossu

Bossu reviews

1 star

henryn56
4/10/19

I love how vast the selection in this shop is. I change my phones quite often, but I always find a case for my newest model in this shop!

edwardj118
4/6/19

The natural wood case is adorable, I bought one for my wife and myself! It's sturdy but light. I also have to commend the customer service for answering all my questions!

ewanf6
4/2/19

After seeing my mom shatter her phone screen, I figured, better safe than sorry. I bought two screen protectors, one for my mom and the other one for me. Great selection, and amazing product.

lukep167
3/27/19

My friend showed me this store the other day, and I've been browsing their cases ever since. I like the fact that the cases are all so different and that the prices are affordable. I'm a bit of a shopaholic when it comes to phone cases, so as soon as I saw the prices, I was hooked!

miked590
3/23/19

I had been buying my mobile cases from the same store for years until I found this online gem. All my previously bought cases are boring compared to the ones I purchased online. They sell natural wood cases, iPhone X, XR, and XS cases even screen protectors! I give this online mobile case store a 10/10 for great service and a stunning array of cases to choose from!

sebastianp33
3/20/19

I love buying unique mobile cases, but there aren't really any interesting ones to choose from in regular mobile case stores. Luckily, I found this online store with an incredible selection! I can honestly say that I've bought a lot of cases from them (I personally love those natural wood ones), and I highly recommend this store to anyone who's dying to get some unique cases or even screen protectors.

shellyg52
3/3/19

I couldn't find the right XR phone case until I saw these guys. They carry a lot of different options, and their delivery is impressive the case arrived earlier than expected.

georgef221
3/3/19

Great store, with a lot of options and easy site navigation. My girlfriend and I had a blast choosing our iPhone X cases.

andrewg339
2/27/19

I wish I had found these guys before I dropped my phone and broke the screen. But, one screen protector later, my phone is now safe and sound.

elliotd24
2/27/19

Not many stores have organic options, so props to these guys for their wood phone cases. I love mine, and I brag about it every day.

timothys253
2/17/19

I got my daughter a new phone for her birthday, along with a new mask. Suffice to say, she was more excited about the mask than the actual phone.

aaronm221
2/17/19

Their screen protector literally saved my phone from smashing into a million pieces. I have a tendency to drop my phone, so I bought 3, just in case.

scotte130
2/16/19

So many cool and unique designs, it's so hard to choose. I found myself changing my mask every 2 months. I'm on my 6th one!

declann5
2/16/19

Got my best friend a case for her phone, she absolutely loved it. Now I have to order myself one as well.

danielb621
2/13/19

Before I discovered this place, I could never find cool cases for my phone since it's not that popular. I can't wait to order another one.

joen131
2/13/19

I'm in love with my new natural wood case. It looks so real. It's just what I wanted. Besides, it fits perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy S7.

rogerw204
2/10/19

Whenever I need a new case, this is the place I go to. There are so many cool ones to choose from, I can never decide!

georgev132
2/10/19

I just got the mirror gold case, and it looks even cooler in person! It also arrived pretty quickly. So happy with the service.

alexanders144
2/6/19

I ordered the screen protector, and it arrived shortly. It was really easy to apply, and it fit like a glove. 10/10 would recommend.

sandrak182
2/2/19

I happened to see their ad, and I felt what better gift than the luxury phone case. My boyfriend is always on his phone, and texting me all the time xD I am sure he is going to love my gift. The design is so spot on with the picture I sent, excellent craft by Bossu.

jeannek47
1/14/19

Everything came fast and they even updated me through mail. I am Happy with this purchase from Bossu.

gabrielh39
11/27/18

I got mine two days back. The case looked so stylish and exceeded my expectation. When I showed to my Younger brother, he loved it, and he wants one for him, so I gave it to him. I placed a new order again today hopefully I will get the same. Thank you Bossustore.

manuelc94
11/14/18

I recently got a new phone, and I wanted to treat myself to a nice case. On this site, I found amazing natural wood cases, as well as gold cases with mirrors, etc. When my case arrived, I instantly fell in love with it. Plus, the packaging was so beuatiful that I barely made myself tear it apart!

charlesg229
10/28/18

Actually when I searched online to buy screen protector fortunately I saw this site. The cases in header image impressed me, I ordered a few to my home address and I must say this is well made and so attractive. Top class case for your top class iPhone.

diedrac1
10/17/18

I do use three different case, I change two days once - like rotation. I have ordered here natural case for iPhone 8, three different shades. I do like the case it looks simple and class.

Questions? Get answers from the Bossu staff and other customers.

Bossu?