Review of Bossu

Bossu reviews

1 star

berthat12
8/23/19
Price was reasonable. I was not a fan of online buying but I have changed my mind after this purchase. Loved it totally!
stephenr286
8/22/19
Various options are present here so it was difficult for me to choose one among them. Next time I am gonna buy for my wife too.
barbarat255
8/3/19
Awesome finish
Neatly packed
Fairly priced
Shipped very quickly exceeding the expectations
Totally satisfied!
melaniaf4
7/16/19
The case was finely finished
Arrived in excellent condition
Price was ok
Gonna buy a couple soon as the quality was great
howardb120
7/11/19
If you are a mobile freak then this is the site for you. They have all the accessories in a very good quality. I can definitely recommend and give five stars.
marthab147
6/29/19
The case has a fine finish and looks grand. Price is also fair. All the cases are unique and looks wow. I will continue to purchase here.
brianb788
6/28/19
All the latest creations are available here with awesome quality. Delivery is on time and comes in a properly protected package. Good!
henryn56
4/10/19
I love how vast the selection in this shop is. I change my phones quite often, but I always find a case for my newest model in this shop!
edwardj118
4/6/19
The natural wood case is adorable, I bought one for my wife and myself! It's sturdy but light. I also have to commend the customer service for answering all my questions!
ewanf6
4/2/19
After seeing my mom shatter her phone screen, I figured, better safe than sorry. I bought two screen protectors, one for my mom and the other one for me. Great selection, and amazing product.
lukep167
3/27/19
My friend showed me this store the other day, and I've been browsing their cases ever since. I like the fact that the cases are all so different and that the prices are affordable. I'm a bit of a shopaholic when it comes to phone cases, so as soon as I saw the prices, I was hooked!
miked590
3/23/19
I had been buying my mobile cases from the same store for years until I found this online gem. All my previously bought cases are boring compared to the ones I purchased online. They sell natural wood cases, iPhone X, XR, and XS cases even screen protectors! I give this online mobile case store a 10/10 for great service and a stunning array of cases to choose from!
sebastianp33
3/20/19
I love buying unique mobile cases, but there aren't really any interesting ones to choose from in regular mobile case stores. Luckily, I found this online store with an incredible selection! I can honestly say that I've bought a lot of cases from them (I personally love those natural wood ones), and I highly recommend this store to anyone who's dying to get some unique cases or even screen protectors.
shellyg52
3/3/19
I couldn't find the right XR phone case until I saw these guys. They carry a lot of different options, and their delivery is impressive the case arrived earlier than expected.
georgef221
3/3/19
Great store, with a lot of options and easy site navigation. My girlfriend and I had a blast choosing our iPhone X cases.
andrewg339
2/27/19
I wish I had found these guys before I dropped my phone and broke the screen. But, one screen protector later, my phone is now safe and sound.
elliotd24
2/27/19
Not many stores have organic options, so props to these guys for their wood phone cases. I love mine, and I brag about it every day.
timothys253
2/17/19
I got my daughter a new phone for her birthday, along with a new mask. Suffice to say, she was more excited about the mask than the actual phone.
aaronm221
2/17/19
Their screen protector literally saved my phone from smashing into a million pieces. I have a tendency to drop my phone, so I bought 3, just in case.
scotte130
2/16/19
So many cool and unique designs, it's so hard to choose. I found myself changing my mask every 2 months. I'm on my 6th one!
declann5
2/16/19
Got my best friend a case for her phone, she absolutely loved it. Now I have to order myself one as well.
danielb621
2/13/19
Before I discovered this place, I could never find cool cases for my phone since it's not that popular. I can't wait to order another one.
joen131
2/13/19
I'm in love with my new natural wood case. It looks so real. It's just what I wanted. Besides, it fits perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy S7.
rogerw204
2/10/19
Whenever I need a new case, this is the place I go to. There are so many cool ones to choose from, I can never decide!
georgev132
2/10/19
I just got the mirror gold case, and it looks even cooler in person! It also arrived pretty quickly. So happy with the service.

Questions? Get answers from the Bossu staff and other customers.

Bossu?