Review of Bossu

Bossu reviews

1 star

timothys253
2/17/19

I got my daughter a new phone for her birthday, along with a new mask. Suffice to say, she was more excited about the mask than the actual phone.

aaronm221
2/17/19

Their screen protector literally saved my phone from smashing into a million pieces. I have a tendency to drop my phone, so I bought 3, just in case.

scotte130
2/16/19

So many cool and unique designs, it's so hard to choose. I found myself changing my mask every 2 months. I'm on my 6th one!

declann5
2/16/19

Got my best friend a case for her phone, she absolutely loved it. Now I have to order myself one as well.

danielb621
2/13/19

Before I discovered this place, I could never find cool cases for my phone since it's not that popular. I can't wait to order another one.

joen131
2/13/19

I'm in love with my new natural wood case. It looks so real. It's just what I wanted. Besides, it fits perfectly on my Samsung Galaxy S7.

rogerw204
2/10/19

Whenever I need a new case, this is the place I go to. There are so many cool ones to choose from, I can never decide!

georgev132
2/10/19

I just got the mirror gold case, and it looks even cooler in person! It also arrived pretty quickly. So happy with the service.

alexanders144
2/6/19

I ordered the screen protector, and it arrived shortly. It was really easy to apply, and it fit like a glove. 10/10 would recommend.

sandrak182
2/2/19

I happened to see their ad, and I felt what better gift than the luxury phone case. My boyfriend is always on his phone, and texting me all the time xD I am sure he is going to love my gift. The design is so spot on with the picture I sent, excellent craft by Bossu.

darrellm68
1/18/19

I got my order from Bossu through UK Royal Mail Delivery. The package was nice, as they said it looks luxury and stylish too.

jeannek47
1/14/19

Everything came fast and they even updated me through mail. I am Happy with this purchase from Bossu.

gabrielh39
11/27/18

I got mine two days back. The case looked so stylish and exceeded my expectation. When I showed to my Younger brother, he loved it, and he wants one for him, so I gave it to him. I placed a new order again today hopefully I will get the same. Thank you Bossustore.

manuelc94
11/14/18

I recently got a new phone, and I wanted to treat myself to a nice case. On this site, I found amazing natural wood cases, as well as gold cases with mirrors, etc. When my case arrived, I instantly fell in love with it. Plus, the packaging was so beuatiful that I barely made myself tear it apart!

charlesg229
10/28/18

Actually when I searched online to buy screen protector fortunately I saw this site. The cases in header image impressed me, I ordered a few to my home address and I must say this is well made and so attractive. Top class case for your top class iPhone.

diedrac1
10/17/18

I do use three different case, I change two days once - like rotation. I have ordered here natural case for iPhone 8, three different shades. I do like the case it looks simple and class.

larryr185
10/10/18

I highly recommend this site for Stylish iPhone Case. I even tried with other few sites but ended up getting poor quality stuff. Bossustore the best for iPhone Case. Period!

kyleh131
9/22/18

I'd give an additional star if i could. Very Stylish case and i already got many compliments. More than ten people i already gave reference to buy. I'd say this is my fav purchase ever!

chriss959
9/13/18

Last month i bought few mobile case and it was one of the best purchase i have ever done through online. I loved the Natural wood case. It gave me an amazing look to my mobile and the edges beautifully crafted.

carlosk20
9/6/18

I have bought screen protectors from Bossustore, When i saw the package, I thought product misplaced, and they kept some other product because the packaging was damn good and I don't think any other store provide such a cute packaging for a screen protector. As expected, Screen protector right fit to my phone.

beccam33
8/20/18

I have ordered one case for test purpose. Its great value stuff and it looks dope. I am going to resell cases in my local store.

andrewk236
8/13/18

I found this store through online search and was impressed with wooden case. I ordered few pieces, looks wise its beauty.

dennisd157
8/12/18

I had recently purchased Huawei P20 protective case from here. They're well built, and it really looks impressive. Customer support was satisfactory.

rhysh10
7/21/18

I love the case i received. I didn't have any problems with shipping and they arrived in a timely manner. Pretty Great looking iPhone case.

zakh20
7/20/18

I would spent all my pocket money to buy all the different cases available here. Adding more beauty to beautiful iPhone.

Questions? Get answers from the Bossu staff and other customers.

Bossu?