Review of Bossu

Bossu reviews

1 star

alexanders144
2/6/19

I ordered the screen protector, and it arrived shortly. It was really easy to apply, and it fit like a glove. 10/10 would recommend.

sandrak182
2/2/19

I happened to see their ad, and I felt what better gift than the luxury phone case. My boyfriend is always on his phone, and texting me all the time xD I am sure he is going to love my gift. The design is so spot on with the picture I sent, excellent craft by Bossu.

jeannek47
1/14/19

Everything came fast and they even updated me through mail. I am Happy with this purchase from Bossu.

gabrielh39
11/27/18

I got mine two days back. The case looked so stylish and exceeded my expectation. When I showed to my Younger brother, he loved it, and he wants one for him, so I gave it to him. I placed a new order again today hopefully I will get the same. Thank you Bossustore.

manuelc94
11/14/18

I recently got a new phone, and I wanted to treat myself to a nice case. On this site, I found amazing natural wood cases, as well as gold cases with mirrors, etc. When my case arrived, I instantly fell in love with it. Plus, the packaging was so beuatiful that I barely made myself tear it apart!

charlesg229
10/28/18

Actually when I searched online to buy screen protector fortunately I saw this site. The cases in header image impressed me, I ordered a few to my home address and I must say this is well made and so attractive. Top class case for your top class iPhone.

diedrac1
10/17/18

I do use three different case, I change two days once - like rotation. I have ordered here natural case for iPhone 8, three different shades. I do like the case it looks simple and class.

kyleh131
9/22/18

I'd give an additional star if i could. Very Stylish case and i already got many compliments. More than ten people i already gave reference to buy. I'd say this is my fav purchase ever!

chriss959
9/13/18

Last month i bought few mobile case and it was one of the best purchase i have ever done through online. I loved the Natural wood case. It gave me an amazing look to my mobile and the edges beautifully crafted.

carlosk20
9/6/18

I have bought screen protectors from Bossustore, When i saw the package, I thought product misplaced, and they kept some other product because the packaging was damn good and I don't think any other store provide such a cute packaging for a screen protector. As expected, Screen protector right fit to my phone.

beccam33
8/20/18

I have ordered one case for test purpose. Its great value stuff and it looks dope. I am going to resell cases in my local store.

andrewk236
8/13/18

I found this store through online search and was impressed with wooden case. I ordered few pieces, looks wise its beauty.

dennisd157
8/12/18

I had recently purchased Huawei P20 protective case from here. They're well built, and it really looks impressive. Customer support was satisfactory.

rhysh10
7/21/18

I love the case i received. I didn't have any problems with shipping and they arrived in a timely manner. Pretty Great looking iPhone case.

zakh20
7/20/18

I would spent all my pocket money to buy all the different cases available here. Adding more beauty to beautiful iPhone.

brandonj78
7/14/18

A Very good site to buy iPhone case. The color is exactly the same as in the photo. I absolutely love it!

pearlh22
7/3/18

I fell in love with those beautiful cases and it looks stunning and protective. I gave three pieces to my family members as well. Will order more soon.

sebastianr24
5/30/18

Wow I found a right site! It's my first order from Bossustore, Quality stuff and delivery on time. I couldn't be happier.

robbiec26
5/12/18

The quality and looks amazing. My iPhone X got even more beautiful and Stylish. Thanks for the quality case once again.

miaj23
5/11/18

I got few cases from Bossustore last week. I gave one to my hubby, son and one i use for myself. Everyone loves it! Good brand!!

harrym115
4/22/18

When you spend that much to buy an iPhone, it's essential to put a protective case. The case looks beautiful and fashionable undoubtedly Boss store is the right option.

oscarf27
4/17/18

Bossustore is the right place to buy an unltra stylish and quality case online. I truly appreciate the customer support.

ryans316
4/8/18

Good purchase from Bossustore. I love my new case as it is looks trendy and sturdy. Will buy more soon.

georgep152
3/29/18

Undoubtedly its a great luxury case! Its well made, sturdy and super stylish look. iPhone looks upgraded !

eddiev16
3/25/18

iPhone case looks much better than my previous brand case. I like the Bossustore site, easy navigation and looks so neat!

Questions? Get answers from the Bossu staff and other customers.

Bossu?