Review of Bossu

Bossu reviews

1 star

laureng78
3/10/18

I love my brand new Gold Case. It looks fantastic and the Anti-Scratch coating is the plus. Thanks for the fast and free delivery!

robertc461
3/9/18

First impression is too good. As other reviewers said, it looks stylish and trendy. First time my dad appreciated my online purchase xD Thats the big thing xD

nicolass28
3/8/18

I bought a case for my sister. She loves it. The only thing I regret is not ordering more. I will place an order soon. Thanks Bossustore! Keep it up

patrickw93
3/7/18

I received my package yesterday. Case looks trendy and fits well to my iPhone 6. Customer support and the price is pretty good.

melvinq2
3/6/18

To be honest, I was not expected this. The Case looks great and its great to hold on hand. The Ultimate Stylish and Durable stuff!

chrisp247
3/2/18

I usually dont write review for online stores but this store is exceptional. The quality of case is really good and far better than my local shop.

jamest282
3/1/18

I ordered from this site on Friday, and everything I ordered was here by Wednesday. The case looks pretty cool and stylish. The packaging was so good, so that was very much appreciated.

elleng37
1/26/18

My dad gave this one as christmas gift. When i asked him about the purchase he gave the site address of bossustore. Using since christmas looks damn good on my iphone! I Love it!!

capricef
1/20/18

This one is perfect and solid protection. Looks good and fits well! To check the compatibility i bought only one before christmas, Defnitely i am gonna order few more next week for my brother and father.

augustinat
1/19/18

This case perfect for my iPhone 8. It fits really well and easy to navigate keys. I received the delivery bit later but worth the wait and money :)

evana27
1/17/18

This case is so perfect. Not only it looks classy, it feels so good when you hold it, the most important thing all the buttons are perfectly aligned, and it's great!

paulettem22
1/15/18

I love the design and quality of iPhone Case. I ordered on Dec 19th, I was very happy with the delivery time i received before christmas.

sunnym20
1/11/18

Case looks incredible on my iPhone. My mobile still looks like new and that is a result of this case. Thank You Bossustore!

markc345
1/9/18

I bought an iPhone case for my kids as Christmas gift, Case looks sturdy, stylish and tight fit. Case is not bulky and look good in the hand.

belli13
12/22/17

Very pleased with the case and the color is amazing. The chrome effect on the side looks good - I'm very happy.

alaistarr
12/21/17

I really like the look of this case and that it feels very slimming on my phone. Pretty color and solid material! Easy to access all the buttons :)

francisa26
12/20/17

Yesterday received my package, Came on time and was looks exactly how it does in the picture. Thank You

ronc100
12/16/17

I absolutely love this case! It's super sparkly and precisely what I wanted...perfect fit on my iPhone 7 plus and feels very comfy in hand.

emilej5
12/14/17

Looks Very pretty and receiving many compliments from my friends. The quality is great and very protective too. Can't beat this case for the money.

carlosb50
12/12/17

The lovely case fits perfectly and what I must to say its gorgeous. It was much more sparkly than the picture made it seem, I got an iPhone x, and it makes my phone look awesome.

kevinh203
12/8/17

I didn't expect the quality what I received because same kind of cases I have seen on Amazon and I was excited and ordered few, but it was disappointing didn't fit well and looked cheap but this one I truly impressed with the quality and the package so good.

helenk56
12/6/17

iPhone cases got delivered on time and it was perfectly wrapped pink gift box. Happy with the purchase will order more soon.

stevenm204
12/4/17

I usually wont do an online purchase, very rare! Recently, my friend suggested bossustore for luxury iphone case since my bff's suggestion without check anything about site i placed an order and received the case day before yesterday all i can say "NO REGRETS" Its beautifully crafted and fits perfect to my iPhone. Thanks xD

lorenzoc34
12/2/17

I bought this for my aunt who resides in West London for Thanksgiving. She loves it and message me on FB as "I won't mind the same gift for Christmas" lol

ethanh50
11/30/17

Prices are reasonable compared to local mall and retail stores. It was great shopping here and I will be back here soon :)

Questions? Get answers from the Bossu staff and other customers.

Bossu?