Review of BornPrettyStore

Tel: 86-027-87385057
cs@bornprettystore.com

kristinap53
4/16/19
• Updated review

So, I finally received my package today, all but 2 things were there. I have contacted Born Pretty Store once again to see how they will handle this, since this package took FIVE MONTHS to get here! I will update again once I find out about them (one of which was probably the most expensive of the entire order).

“Unimpressed!!”
1/27/19
• Previous review

I made my purchase on November 14, 2018 and now it is January 27, 2019 and I have yet to have received my order. I ended up starting a ticket to find out what was going on, because after 2 weeks of purchase, it hadn't even been shipped out yet. They said that there was a big sale going on and 2 of the items I purchased weren't available - even though at the time of the purchase, they were. So a couple of days after I reached out, it had been shipped and the tracking # they provided me said it was from the Netherlands.... but aren't they in China? Flash forward 2 months, I messaged them again and said the tracking # isn't working and my package still isn't here. They apologized and asked for my patience and to give them 2 more weeks. The 2 weeks have gone by at the time I'm writing this and my package STILL has not arrived. I just sent them another message.... I guess we'll see what happens. I don't know that I will be ordering from them again!

ahydej
4/1/19

Me gusta mucho comprar en esta tienda, tienes cosas muy bonitas para las uñas. Sus esmaltes osn de buena calidad, los que mas me gustan son los de estampar y los termicos.

samuelr96
3/26/19

Signed up for a manicure on this resource. The young man who made me a manicure very nice appearance and behaved very well with me. Liked the range and service. Sign up for a manicure!

paulab90
1/21/19

If you love nail art, this is your site. They have a lot of nail art tools. Special mention to their stamping plates, the rectangular ones are the best i ever tried so far. I really recommend them!

sophiep40
1/12/19

Ordered from this website and never received my order. I tried speaking with customer service but they said it was not their fault if the package got lost and that they will not refund me because apparently it is hard for them to proceed to a refund..... I gave them money and I got nothing for it, I will never order from them again!

brookes77
12/31/18

I have been using Born Pretty Store for a few years and have really enjoyed adding their nail products to my collection. I have been especially impressed by the stamping plates, which have allowed me to do some fantastic nail art. The shipping takes a little longer, but is totally worth the wait.

minam21
12/30/18
• Updated review

Took over a month to get here. I can't say they deserve a one star but I've seen better products. My daughter did enjoy some of the stuff but a couple of things had leaked during shipping. Think I'll stick to the U.S. store if she needs something desperately but I'll more than likely buy some place else when it comes to holographic. It took forever for me to be able to track my package. I was getting really frustrated by the end and my package sat at one place forever, but then it showed up on my door step. I like to be able to track my package no problem when I order stuff online. So with some of the stuff leaking and some of the products worthless and the lack of tracking, I'm giving them 3 stars. Good luck to anyone that orders from them.

“Not impressed thus far”
11/19/18
• Previous review

Ordered from this site for my daughter about 9 days ago. I ordered one thing from the U.S. warehouse and already received it and the rest from China (i guess it's China). I've ordered stuff from China before on other sites and they have always kept me updated with what's going on. This place it still says paid and hasn't even shipped yet. Contacted customer service to ask why and they said it's because they had such a sale going on and will eventually get to mine. After reading reviews I wish I ordered from some place else. That's what I get for trying to save money. I get it, it takes a while to get things shipped from China but they could at least try harder on shipping my order and give me a tracking number so I can see where it is and what's going on. Will update if I ever get any tracking info.

tashfian
12/29/18

Born Pretty Store is the best Company. They have amazing collection of nail art items,makeup and many jewlry items too
Their behaviour is very sweet and they are so much helpful
Once my parcel was lost and they gave me again opportunity to choose products and they send it again they are too much responsible and sweet. Their products! Just wow.. Amazing products in a reasonable price and their product's quality is always best best and best Born Pretty Store is my fav I love Born Pretty Store

Tip for consumers: Of course,this site is 100% safe and best.don't be hesitate to buy. Born pretty store is the best❤ their behaviour is sweet and they are too much helpful .

chelsyf
12/29/18

Love their product. I've been using them for quite some time and they are really great. I definitely recommend their products

sela1
12/29/18

I really like your products has very good quality. The page is easy to use and to buy. The prices are very good

allak15
12/27/18

Great company. I have been cooperating with them for 4 years. Fast service. Nice and polite managers. Beautiful and quality products. I love them!

ranyam1
12/27/18

I tested the brand and Im satisfied about the quality and the assistance too. I give my 5 stars

nancyt192
12/27/18

Born Pretty is a store specializing in beauty, home, jewelry, with lots to choose from.

I have used your products for Nail Art and the truth has met my expectations, what I see in photos and reviews on your site, is what I can live in my experience as a consumer of the product.

Their enamels and plates for nail decoration are of excellent quality, with a great variety of references. The customer service is friendly, pleasant and cordial, always with the intention of solving all my concerns and needs, I received my packages without any inconvenience, in the indicated time. I trust the store for its professionalism in all aspects above mentioned.

nisoa
12/27/18

I'm a regular customer of bornprettystore.com.Very satisfied with customer service,quality and range of products.

jenc97
12/27/18

I have been ordering for a long time and I am completely satisfied with my items. The quality of the products are always excellent. I get so excited when I get my packages in.

nafrayoun1

I ordered several times
Quality products is great for the price
I recommand the website if you are looking for great nails deco stuffs

sashak19
9/30/18

I love the nail polish I bought! The multicrome/holographic polishes are fun to layer over plain bases and they really make my manicure pop! Would absolutely recommend this!

shiprad3
8/31/18

By far the best company I have seen. Never failed to surprise me with the super fast delivery. Very cooperative customer service

carmenf38
8/18/18

They are amazing,!! I. Completely in love with them, their shades are like the ocean!!! 4 shades i just tried 2 of them but they are the best!

yelyzavetal
8/16/18

I really like the website and the products which are presented in the Born Pretty Store. I used varnishes from Born Pretty new collections Flower in the Sunshine Series "Tender" BP-FS02 and 3D Magnetic Aurora Series BP-MA01 "Astral Realm" and "Aurora Borealis". All nail polishes which I had used from Born Pretty very high quality and stayed more than a week on the nails.
I was truly amazed how well and carefully the nail polish was packed and it couldn't be broken or damaged during transportation. They have very comfortable brush which easy to use. All nail polished have a very good consistency and don't flow. They dries very quickly. If accidentally hooked during drying - you can easily fix everything. The effect of "cat's eye" is stunning. The "Tender" has incredibly sparkling holographic particles on the sun and it can be applied in 3 layers or on a substrate.
Thank you very much Born Pretty for such good quality of your products! I highly recommend varnishes from Born Pretty!

djimonteh
8/10/18

I've been shopping at Born Pretty Store for years and I love their products, in particular, their stamping plates. Consistently great and always easy to use.

samanthas230
8/10/18

I have loved every item I have received so far, the customer service has been great so far. The shipping does take 3 weeks but that is to be expected when you pay so little for what would cost tripple if you had to get it locally.

amberd101
8/8/18

An awesome store for a variety of product..The nail polish colors were true .Very good quality and good service.

paulomib
8/3/18

Born Pretty Store houses thousands of products of very good quality. There is an uncountable variety and it is up to date with all new beauty trends. It has so many good nail art accessories, nail polish (both gel and normal ) and practically everything and anything an enthusiast might want.
The customer service is very swift and professional. The packaging is secure and you get your items in excellent condition. All items are value for money, and there are often awesome deals. Shipping time is a little long but the products are worth the wait. You also get rewards for every purchase which can be redeemed on next purchase. All in all, I totally recommend Born Pretty.

Tip for consumers: You can be in contact with their customer service personnel for your purchase orders. They always help out in an efficient way.

rociom9
7/27/18

Para todos aquellos de habla hispana que les interese la marca Born Pretty, tengo que admitir, que es increíble! Sus productos son buenísimos, nunca me han fallado, tienen muchísima variedad para realizar hermosos diseños de nail art y a un muy buen precio. Desde placas para realizar Stamping, sellos, esmaltes especiales para estampar o con efectos holográficos, powders, water decals etc, todos son increíbles y de excelente calidad!
La atención siempre es muy rápida y tienen una amabilidad que vale destacar. Además los envíos siempre me han llegado en perfectas condiciones envueltos con mucho cuidado.
Yo me inicie en el mundo del Nail Art hace tiempo sin tener ningún tipo de practica empezando con esta marca y jamas tuve problemas! Es por eso que Recomiendo al 100%

I had to request a refund from Paypal as they've kept refusing

By Jacqui L.

I have everything crossed that you've paid by paypal or credit card? It seems bornprettystore are taking orders and not posting them out for weeks or even at all. I'd look into getting a refund if I were you.

By V S.

Yes they have a US warehouse. Go to their site and there you will find it.

By DrDivya P.

I'd be surprised if they'd even got around to shipping it.

By V S.

Questions? Get answers from the BornPrettyStore staff and other customers.

BornPrettyStore?