Review of Bobbi Brown

Tel: 18773109222
bobbibrowntech@bobbibrown.com

natashaj33
5/21/19

Their color choices are great. The base makeup doesn't feel like you are wearing a mask, but feels fresh and they have a wonderful array of lipstick colors that matches everyone's skin color.

amandac416
5/19/19

I really love to buy and try new cosmetics, it doesn't matter whether it is mascara or foundation, so I decided to try Bobbie brown's rouge and highlighter, yes the prices are too high, but it costs so, because, firstly the quality is so good, all ingredients are natural and these cosmetics, technology I mean is cruelty free and the end result is quite good, these cosmetics endured whole day, so the best mark for you

kamiliaa
5/14/19

Came in looking for a specific scent and was instantly greeted by a very friendly and courteous representative, Royden, who went above and beyond to help me test and sample. Also gave me a free take away sample. Excellent!!!

sandeeps61
5/10/19

I like booby brown brand the product are very good and I just love buy for my girlfriend the lipstick are to good she also loved it and she now only use Bobby brown lipstick thanks for such a great brand

vibhutis1
5/8/19

I had purchased bobbi brown foundation stick on an duty free airport in a different country.
These product was so badly handled by the seller that they had given me a broken stick.
I complained to bobbi brown and they sent me a wrong shade as blond shade for my wheatish skin.
And bobbi brown never took my case seriously till date to replace my purchase with right shade.
Please dont buy product this companies its poor in handling their product abroad and poor in product returns and exchange practises

nicop7
4/11/19

I've been using a Bobbi Brown bronzer for contouring for a while now, and it's super pigmented. It blends perfectly with my skin tone.

kathyg212
9/10/18

This is one of the top of the line makeup artist and product in the makeup industry the make up his sp beautiful so many Choices you will be back

lauran49
2/6/18

The products are great and customer service even better. Their packaging needs a little work, but with improvement I would have no trouble buying my cosmetics directly from them instead of going to Macys.

philipw44
12/26/17

Fast shipping overall. Excellent products to boot. The only issue is the return process which, when trying makeup or any of a cosmetics line, can take a while to endure until you are credited or exchanging (trail and error for shadings and such) A makeup artist friend recommends going in person to a Bobbi Brown counter and experimenting w/ product and for efficiency if needed, mail order your usuals but when experimenting w/ colors and new products, definitely go in person to a counter. Again, customer service has been sometimes dodgy, be wary of the "post your photo so we can color match you" as nothing and we mean NOTHING can beat color matching in person. There is a gamble with such and often those customer service agents are not trained to truly color match and some are even just "guessing" what your shade is and such. Again, color match at the counter in person and order your usuals via the website.

erinn20
5/28/16

Amaxing 24 hour customer service!!

charlottec18
1/27/16

I really like Bobbi Brown makeup. I don't like the price lol, but the quality is worth it for some things. Eye shadow in my opinion is worth it. And the creamy lip color. This type of thing I would also recommend buying straight from them. You may find it cheaper on Amazon or something, but you never know how old the product is coming from a 3rd party seller.

eleanac
11/30/15

First time ordered their products via their website. I saw some good and bad reviews. My order experience went pretty smooth, everything arrived on time, no missing items. The only reason I gave 4 stars because the bonus items I rerecived from my order was different packaging than the picture online. Instead of a cute little bottle/container, the sample of the facial cream was a foil packaging. It wasn't a very big deal. Maybe it's a normal packaging and it's different from when you get those little gifts at the stores.

suer15
4/2/13

This site has amazing makeup! I also really like their moisturizing products. They make a big difference. My favorite product is their longwear foundation. Often, other products wear off by the end of the day. This one really works. Great store!

Questions? Get answers from the Bobbi Brown staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Bobbi Brown