Review of Bobbi Brown

Tel: 18773109222
bobbibrowntech@bobbibrown.com

kathyg212
9/10/18

This is one of the top of the line makeup artist and product in the makeup industry the make up his sp beautiful so many Choices you will be back

lauran49
2/6/18

The products are great and customer service even better. Their packaging needs a little work, but with improvement I would have no trouble buying my cosmetics directly from them instead of going to Macys.

philipw44
12/26/17

Fast shipping overall. Excellent products to boot. The only issue is the return process which, when trying makeup or any of a cosmetics line, can take a while to endure until you are credited or exchanging (trail and error for shadings and such) A makeup artist friend recommends going in person to a Bobbi Brown counter and experimenting w/ product and for efficiency if needed, mail order your usuals but when experimenting w/ colors and new products, definitely go in person to a counter. Again, customer service has been sometimes dodgy, be wary of the "post your photo so we can color match you" as nothing and we mean NOTHING can beat color matching in person. There is a gamble with such and often those customer service agents are not trained to truly color match and some are even just "guessing" what your shade is and such. Again, color match at the counter in person and order your usuals via the website.

erinn20
5/28/16

Amaxing 24 hour customer service!!

charlottec18
1/27/16

I really like Bobbi Brown makeup. I don't like the price lol, but the quality is worth it for some things. Eye shadow in my opinion is worth it. And the creamy lip color. This type of thing I would also recommend buying straight from them. You may find it cheaper on Amazon or something, but you never know how old the product is coming from a 3rd party seller.

eleanac
11/30/15

First time ordered their products via their website. I saw some good and bad reviews. My order experience went pretty smooth, everything arrived on time, no missing items. The only reason I gave 4 stars because the bonus items I rerecived from my order was different packaging than the picture online. Instead of a cute little bottle/container, the sample of the facial cream was a foil packaging. It wasn't a very big deal. Maybe it's a normal packaging and it's different from when you get those little gifts at the stores.

suer15
4/2/13

This site has amazing makeup! I also really like their moisturizing products. They make a big difference. My favorite product is their longwear foundation. Often, other products wear off by the end of the day. This one really works. Great store!

Questions? Get answers from the Bobbi Brown staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Bobbi Brown