Review of Bluefly

flyrep@bluefly.com
2018 Customer choice award

maggiem23
12/12/16

A couple of years ago, I purchased several items from Bluefly. The items that were by designers that I recognized arrived as expected and I was happy with my purchases. However, I made the mistake of ordering a necklace from a designer I did not know. It was a final sale item and when it arrived, the quality was terrible and it arrived broken. They would not let me return it. I was told eventually I could call and speak to someone, but could never get through to whatever manager I was supposed to be speaking to. I swore I would never shop with them again. But at least i was only out $20.

Unfortunately, my boyfriend recently attempted to purchase a gift for me on Bluefly. I was looking for earring with a green stone and only Bluefly had ones that I liked. I needed them for an event on December 10th. He purchased the earrings and the next day they went on sale. He emailed to ask about getting the discounted price and even tried canceling the order and repurchasing it. The website would not let us cancel the order and no one responded to the email.

7 days after the earrings were purchased they were finally shipped(instead of the 2 days they say they ship them in which is why you can't cancel orders supposedly). When they arrived, the appeared smaller. I measured them and they are over 1/2 inch smaller than advertised (which for earrings is significant) and the shape of the stone was completely different. Not to mention these are supposed to be green onyx stones and white topaz. I can't say of the white topaz are real, but the green 'stones' have air bubbles throughout which indicate they are synthetic.

I emailed customer service with the photos and received an email saying that they had received complaint and would process it. 5 days later and I still have heard nothing. I tried to return the item, but the website won't recognize my order number. I have sent 3 or 4 emails now and not a word. The event for which I wanted these earrings (and I even had my ears re-pierced in anticipation) has come and gone. I will definitely never order from this site again.

Tip for consumers: If you buy an item made by a reputable company like French Connection, you might be safe. Otherwise, the quality of the products is poor. If you have a problem with an item you purchased, don't expect customer service to help you

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hi Maggie,

We are so sorry for the issues you've had. Can you please private message us your order information so we can escalate this internally ASAP. Thank you!
theodorea10
11/22/16

I echo others who have pointed to the "gotcha" mentality of bluefly with respect to final sale returns, and misidentified sizing. Do not shop here.

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hi Theodore, we're so sorry to hear that you are having issues. Can you please private message us your order number and email address so we can escalate. Thank you.
kelleye3
10/28/16

UPDATE: So, Bluefly asks me to send private message with details of my order and it's now been almost three weeks and no response from them. They do not care apparently about customer service. And my niece is still without her special gift! Thanks, Bluefly, for nothing!

Recently I purchased an item from Bluefly as a gift for my niece. After two days I received notification that my order was canceled because my mailing address (which is the same as my billing address!) had a number in the apartment box which did not match my credit card information. I immediately called to tell them that, in fact, I had placed numerous orders with other vendors with that exact same address (including the number in the apartment box) and my credit card never once was declined. The response from customer service rep was this was to protect me (even though the billing and shipping addresses are the same) and for me to go back online and re-place the order. I explained that I would, but in checking the item wasn't showing up and could she please just reinstate my order while we were on the phone. She came back to say the item wouldn't go back into stock for 24-48 hours and I should just keep checking. Okay, it's now been well past 48 hours and the item still isn't showing up and I don't know whether or not it's been sold to someone else. What kind of customer service is this?!?!?!?!? I could understand if the billing & shipping addresses were different, but they are the same! And now my niece will not receive this special gift I wanted to purchase for her. BAD BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hello Kelley. We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please private message your email address and original order number and we would be happy to look into this for you.
tarad17
10/25/16

I've spent thousands of dollars here - items are misrepresented on site and then they claim they cannot be returned as they were marked final sale. now I'm stuck with expensive merchandise that does not fit. there is no customer appreciation - very poor customer service. beyond frustrated. angry and broke.

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hello Tara,
We are sorry to hear about your experience. Please private message your order details including the number and we would be happy to look into this for you.
yuef1
10/20/16

Let's first start by saying nowadays when a lot of shopping sites competing for customers' business, this site is still charging $9 even you buy hundreds of dollars. Because only 1 code allowed at the time, if you use any promotion code then you can not get free shipping any more. It's kind of nickel and dime customer and I can see why it attracts less people to shop there. I believe not many returning customers for this reason. Also good luck returning your order with your own shipping and not getting a refund for a long time until you follow by calling multiple times. It all happened with me.

Secondly, they have very poor customer service. Final sale can not be returned even for credit. No courtesy.

They are losing customers and running sales like crazy everyday. When you actually logged in, you find the sales are all left over or run out of sizes. A lot of items I saw them on the site hanging for years regardless deep discount.

Never coming back to shop here even it's 90% off or encourage anyone else to buy from here.

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hello Yue,

We are sorry to hear about your experience and would like to address this with you. Can you please private message us your order number and email address? We would be happy to reach out directly.
kristis15
10/18/16

If I could give a zero I would. They do not stand n=by their product and their customer service stinks. They sell things to you and don;t warn you they are final sale until you see your packing slip. With so many online shopping options and places with way better customer service, why shop here? DO NOT SHOP AT BLUEFLY!!!!!!!!

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hello Kristi. We are so sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please private message us with your order number and email address so we can escalate? thank you
katherinev7
10/14/16

I recently bought an expensive ($600) jacket from them, and the quality of the product was extremely poor. It was a shearling that had clearly not been cared for well and was completely dried out. I called to return and they informed me that the product was "final sale" and I asked if there could be an exception because it was my first time purchasing anything from them and the jacket had clearly just not been given proper fur care. Other retailers have NO problem returning items when they are final sale if you call and give them a good reason. DO NOT BUY FROM BLUEFLY.

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hello Katherine. We are so sorry to hear about your experience. Can you please private message us with your order number and email address so we can escalate? thank you
ya2208
9/27/16

Bluefly has a questioning customer service and inventory system.
Bluefly has kept sending me wrong items to same item(2 times so I have made returns 2 times ). I made return the 1st item, Bluefly does not issue full refund. I do not know the reason since they made mistake why I cannot have full refund(I did not wear or anything)? I have send an inquiry email but no response. I am now worrying about the refund of 2nd returned item too, pretty rip off.

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hi! We're very sorry to hear about the issue you are having. Can you please private message us with your order number as well as your email address so we can escalate internally?
Thank you.
chrisw201
9/26/16

I placed an order over a week ago for sunglasses for my girlfriend's birthday. The website says that the item will ship within 2 business days, yet my order still hasn't shipped - rather the website says that my order is "still processing"!! Bluefly had no problem taking my money before they "processed" my order.

I called in last week and spoke with a customer service rep who was no help. She said that the item will ship out "tomorrow" - that was 4 days ago. I could tell when talking to her that she was lying by how she sounded and reacted to my questions. She was just trying to rush me off the phone. She obviously had no real insight into when my product would ship.

I was initially pleased with my purchase as I figured this was a legitimate site/company - but now I am beginning to find out and realize that it is a fraud. I should have read all of the horrible reviews before ordering from them.

I'm still hoping that the company does whats right and sends me my order in a timely fashion. If so, I'll edit this rating/review. Unfortunately, I'm not holding my breath after reading that the company more often than not doesn't even send people what they ordered and then responds to their complaints with, "Sorry, Final Sale - No Returns"

I wrote this quick review of the website on for others to see but my next review/action is going to be with the BBB and FTC.

All I want is a truthful response from Bluefly or better yet, the product that I ordered, delivered!!

Tip for consumers: Do your research before buying here. They seem to go out of their way to scam people and give horrible customer service. Like that is their mission statement.

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hi Chris, we're so sorry to hear about this. Can you please private message us your order number and email address so we can escalate. Thank you.
letitiaw
9/19/16

I order a watch, Order # 34427745790, Jules Breting Discovery One Men's Watch, as a gift.
The watch is supposed to be water resistant, however, when it rained the watch became water logged. There was no warranty with the watch and I wanted it replaced as what I received is defective. Customer Service advised they were not able too because it was past the return policy. 30 DAYS PAST THE RETURN POLICY. So was it supposed to rain within 30 days of receipt of the watch so I would of been able to detect the defect???

They also advised to contact the manufacturer which is in a DIFFERENT COUNTRY and there is supposed to be a year warranty on the watch but the warranty card was not in the box!!!! So I am left paying for a defective watch that this company sold me and REFUSES TO SATISFY THIS DISATISFIED CUSTOMER. I LOVE TO SHOP BUT WILL NEVER SHOP FROM THIS SITE AGAIN!!!

UPDATE:
After this review was posted a representative emailed me and advised they would refund my money once I send the watch in. I advised I did not request a refund, I requested an exchange. It was a gift and the fiancé liked the watch so he wanted to keep it. The representative advised they were not able to exchange the watch. The representative gave me a $50 credit. I did not respond. A week later I received a full refund.
So I change my 1 star to 2 since BlueFly did their due diligence, although I still did not get an exchange and I had to go through all the back and forth. But for the money refunded the watch can be fixed. I probably still would not shop there except to spend the $50 credit.

2ND UPDATE
Tried to use the $50.00 credit and ordered a necklace #34440732745. 63.94 was the total. A week later I received an email saying they canceled the order because the necklace is no longer available. Here it is a week later and I have not received my credit back or the 13.94 credited back to my bank account. I sent a follow up email and they responded back with an email saying they are researching the matter and will get back to me!!!!! WHAT IS THERE TO RESEARCH????

Tip for consumers: DONT SHOP FROM THIS SITE!!!

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hi Letitia, your order details have been sent to our team for investigation and a Bluefly member will be in touch. Thank you.
time121
9/15/16

scam site - wouldn't let me return shoes that don't fit. only have 21 days from date they claim they shipped to me but it took 18 days to actually receive the shoes. didn't realize i would only have 3 days after receipt to return them. emailed customer service and explained situation and was told tough no refund no exchange. Stay away from these crooks.

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hi Tim, We're sorry to hear about your experience with our customer service. Can you please Private message me your order and we will escalate this issue?

Thank you.
oliviam45
9/13/16

So i ordered a pair of Saint Laurent booties for Bluefly. They came and i could to get my foot into the bootie. So i called to return then, and the rep told me I could not do so cause they were "FINAL SALE". I then asked herman she extend the courtesy by doing a one time return cause this is my first time ordering from them. So simply said NO! I then ask to speak to a manager and she told me that no manager is there because they just opened. Furthermore she goes on about how i can maybe find someone to purchase the boots from me. Cause there is nothing she can do about it. As she kept repeating this trying to get me off the phone. I AM THROUGHLY ANNOYED! I should've read the reviews before i decided to purchase anything from Bluefly. This is ridiculous!

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hi Olivia, thank you for reaching out and we would be happy to address your issue. Can you private message us your order number? A member of our team will be in touch shortly to assist you with this. Thanks again.
danyd8
9/10/16

I tried ordering a pair of shoes 2 times online and 1 time by calling, all 3 orders where cancelled! When I finally got an email about a week later they told me the shoes were out of stock! Never have I experienced such difficulty to make a purchase, I even contacted the bank because they kept insistintg it was the banks fault but the bank reassured me the charges went trough..I even made another purchase from another site with the same credit card and had no issues, my issues were only with bluefly. Its sad because I really wanted those shoes for my wedding and now Im left with no shoes! Dont rely on them!! I now suspect they didnt want to honor the price I initially found because days after my first order the price got higher and higher. Save yourself a headache and dont purchase from
Here..there are other boutiques who offer same prices and are more reliable and care for there customers.

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hi Dany,
We're very sorry to hear about your experience with us. Can you please send us your order number and best method of contact so we can look into this issue? A Bluefly member will reach out shortly to assist. Thank you.
cp87
8/30/16

They seem to have a nice website and enticing to order from ...but when you read the reviews, my first reaction is "NOT TO ORDER from them" once i start seeing positive feedback i will reconsider this.
Good luck to Bluefly !!

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hi C P., thank you for your feedback and we completely understand your concern. Please rest assured, Bluefly strives to deliver the best service to our customers and are also an accredited company on the Better Business Bureau with an A+ rating. We would be happy to address any questions or concerns - simply leave us a private message here or reach us at flyrep@bluefly.com and a Bluefly member will be in touch shortly after.
donl58
8/26/16

I bought a Salvatore Ferragamo Belt and I don't see stamped on the back. It should have stamped Salvatore Ferragamo, Made in Italy, Serial number and Belt size. I contacted Bluefly via email asked them why I don't see any stamped on back of the belt. All they said is "We proudly stand behind the authenticity of our goods."

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hi Don, thank you for reaching out and we would be happy to address your concern. Can you private message us your order number? A Bluefly member will be in touch shortly after to assist you with this. Thanks again.
sobrinol
8/15/16

They do NOT have a since of urgency. They do want you to return an item within 24 days but i tried returning mine right away since it was nothing like in the photos they said they would send me an email adress with instructions and a prepay label. On top of that later after one day i contacted them and they said it would take about 2-3 business days for me to recived that email and then another 5 days until they get my item back and allow another 7 business days for my refund to be on my card. Thats
Such a long process with no since of urgency. Im trying to get my money back asap so i can buy another item elsewhere before it runs out but they make it long. I'll never shop at blue fly again ever! And it was an almost $1000 item

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hi Sobrino, we're very sorry to hear about this experience and for the frustration this has caused. Can you private message us here your order number and best method of contact so we can look into this issue immediately? A Bluefly member will reach out shortly to assist you with the return process. Again, we are sorry to hear about your experience with us and hope to have this issue resolved very soon. Thank you.
joshuae17
8/4/16

i have tried to order a pair of shoes THREE times from this company - one pair twice, and a separate pair once. all three times the order went through and then a week later i get an email that the item was out of stock and the order was cancelled. how, in today's day and computerized age, is a company so incompetent that they have fouled up not one, not two, but THREE orders?! i have NEVER experienced anything like this ever before with any other company. i was hoping third time was going to be a charm, but it turns out it was third strike and i'm out. and when they inform me, they give me a code for free shipping - well, all three orders had free shipping to begin with so THANKS FOR YOUR OVERWHELMING GENEROSITY.

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hi Joshua, we sincerely apologize for the frustration this has caused. Can you private message us here your order number and best method of contact so we can look into this issue immediately? A Bluefly member will reach out shortly to assist. Again, we are sorry to hear about your experience with us and hope to have this issue resolved very soon. Thank you.
cornelian2
7/24/16

I'd ordered a pair of boots from BLUFLY from Australia and although it did seem to take a bit longer than other orders from USA I was pleased when I emailed my concerns and the staff replied promptly. I will use them again as I'm better informed about the time it takes to move orders from warehouse to home address. Thanks especially to Brandi. Connie nightingale

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Thank you for the glowing comment, Cornelia!
kimberlye17
7/23/16

I received a very cheap looking "supposedly $1800 necklace with weird T's all over it" from Bluefly (whom I had never ever heard of prior to this). When I contacted Bluefly (the same day I received the ridiculous necklace) I was told they would look into it and work on getting a return authorization for this item that I did not purchase. A couple of days later, I found out that a fraudulent account had been opened through Synchrony bank in my name and linked to my Amazon account. That is what was used to purchase this item. After numerous phone calls to Bluefly (who not one single time returne any of my calls to help resolve this problem) I was finally told the company wouldn't take the item back..ridiculous!! They don't want it back, but it will not be paid for by me. It is now in the hands of my local police department and being investigated as identify fraud. My guess is that the idiot who purchased the item in my name tried to get it shipped to them but was not able to because of address discrepancies. Now, I do realize the fraud was not the fault of Bluefly; however, I am very frustrated at their lack of customer service. Trying to communicate with these people is like talking to a brick wall.

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Kimberly, we're very sorry to hear about this experience and would like the opportunity to investigate this issue. Can you private message us your email address and any details of the order you received? A Bluefly member will personally reach out shortly after to assist. Thank you.
eileenb35
7/21/16

wow. I should have read all the reviews before i bought something. I shop on line all the time and thought this company was reputable. I ordered a pair of shoes and it took 2 months to arrive...when they finally arrived i didn't want them. I tried to return them and they told me my order "did not exist"....upon further review, they then told me that the order was delivered 2 months ago and i am outside of their return policy....i literally just got the package and tried to tell them i have not had the order for two months. very stressful situation and now facing a store credit that i do not want or need since i will not be shopping there ever again. i am still waiting to hear back from customer service which they said will take 2 days....this is crazy and very bad business. order number 34416266130 1 which, by the way, they claim doesn't exist....do NOT order from this company. Beware. Wish i was warned.

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hi Eileen, we are very sorry to hear about your shopping experience with us and your order details have been forwarded to our team. This issue is currently being looked into and a Bluefly member will be in touch shortly with an update. Thank you.
jenn4273
6/22/16

I purchased a $300 bag on Bluefly.com. I used the bag for a little over a month and the leather around one of the handles has completely torn off. I contacted customer service and they said that I can not return because I have "used" the bag and it is over 21 days. As I can not see into the future, I am not exactly sure how I could have known the bag was DEFECTIVE without actually using the bag first. Realistic? Rational thinking? Hmm... Clearly, I will not be shopping with BlueFly again - I will make my purchases at a retailer (online or brick and mortar) who will stand behind items they sell.

---- Update 6/23: This is the how they handle it: I am a supervisor with Bluefly and was given your request to speak with a supervisor. I have reached out by phone, but was unable to reach you. We are very sorry, but after review we are unable to accept a return or refund you for this item due to the time frame that has passed. Please contact the manufacturer or a repair shop for further assistance

Should you require assistance, please call Bluefly Customer Service at 1.877.BLUEFLY (1.877.258.3359). If you are calling from outside the United States, please dial 212.944.8000 and press 1 to speak with Customer Service. Our FlyReps are there to serve you Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m., Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and Sunday from 12:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. Eastern Standard Time.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hi Jen, we're very sorry to hear about your experience with us. Can you please send us your order number and best method of contact so we can look into this issue immediately? A Bluefly member will reach out shortly after to assist. Thank you.
fawnk
5/31/16

I ordered an expensive Vanhi 14K gold necklace with a diamond pendant. The necklace is beautiful, however when I read the inscription on the necklace it clearly said 10K and not the 14K that was advertised on the website. I think that Bluefly needs to update the webpage to reflect the true gold weight and refund some of the money for those who purchased this necklace thinking it was 14K. I haven't gotten the diamonds inspected yet to see if those are fake. I would like to believe that they are real, but at this point I do not trust Bluefly.

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hi Fawn, we're very sorry to hear about this. Your order details have been forwarded to our team for immediate investigation and a Bluefly member will be in touch shortly with an update. Thank you.
maryama6
5/6/16

so first a year and half ago, I made tom ford shoes purchase, it was delivred to me just fine and fast, few months later I ordered valentino shoes and bottega venta wallet and they were also delivred to me just fine, the delivery was fast and confirmation was fast too! I even began to think that bluefly is actually the best website to order from! I ignored what people said here.. I thought they were lying..anyway so couple months after every time i try to place my order there it just won't!! I buy with my VISA Credit Card and one of these times they charged my MasterCard! I thought to myself it was weird that they did!! I changedd my MasterCard to a new one, just to be in the safe side, couple weeks ago they had a valentino shoes that compeletly blow my mind I said to myself I must get it so I pulled the trigger I tried to purchase it I couldnt I tried 3 times, and I even called my cozn to order it for me by phone but then THANK GOD I changed my mind last min and I told her don't!
next day, my VISA Credit Card company because there is about $1000 purchase made in INDIA!!!! what! how! it turned out that bluefly they stole my credit card information and they took the money from my VISA purchase, and everytime I talk to them they dont reply to me they ignore my chat msgs! THEY ARE SCAM FOR REAL NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THEM!!

annb86
4/23/16

This is NOT an ethical company. This is the second time (and believe me the LAST time) they have screwed up a store credit of mine. I had about $186 of in store credit. On 1/19/17 I purchased two dresses - the total of the two came to $186.98 - so I paid via the store credit (with the balance of less than a dollar to my visa card).

Within 10 minutes of placing the order I got an email from Bluefly saying that they couldn't fulfill one of the dresses (which was $113.99) but the other dress (which was $72.99) was going to be shipped. Well - disappointing - but that sometimes happens as I realize their inventory is limited on each item. But I would expect the $113 store credit I used for the dress that they couldn't fulfill would immediately be put back into my account. I checked that evening - and NO store credit. What?

Their customer service department hours are only Monday- Friday (really??) so I sent an email to the customer service department explaining my situation on 1/22/17 (they say "Our flyreps will do their best to respond to your email within 24 hours"). Well - after 48 hours and NO RESPONSE - I started a live "chat" with Carolyn in the customer service area. After explaining the situation she said she would absolutely make sure the $113 credit was restored to my account and she would be in contact with me by the end of the day.

Well, you guessed it, NO EMAIL or CALL and most importantly NO return of my store credit FOR AN ITEM THEY COULDN"T FULFILL!!!

What is even shadier is the dress I originally wanted but they couldn't fulfill is STILL IN MY ONLINE CART and looks like it still available in the size I wanted. What is that all about??? I thought you didn't have the dress in that size? Send the damn dress is it's in stock or take it out of your inventory!

At best, this is the worst run company I have ever shopped at...but now I'm thinking it just down right unethical. Not fulfilling items that they show are still in stock AND not reimbursing for the store credit I used to purchase the item they couldn't fulfill - that is stealing!!

RUN AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AS FAST AS YOU CAN!!!!

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hi Ann, we're very sorry about your shopping experience with us and would like to look into this issue for you. Your order details have been forwarded to our team for immediate investigation and a Bluefly member will be in touch shortly with an update. Thank you.
jennyc57
4/8/16

This is the worst company I've dealt with when it comes to customer service. It's as if they train all their staff to make it as difficult as possible for a customer to return items. I had a huge order sent to me and their representative helped me and checked me out as a "guest" customer. Most items did not work out and it was a huge order, ~ $4,000. I didn't know what to do as the order didn't come up on my account. I had no way to return them because the order didn't even show up in my account. Finally, when I called them, the representative said it was all FINAL sale! I went back to check each and every item and none of them were final sale!! They just outright lied to me. I then called back and complained about why they would claim that the items were final sale when they were all still being sold on the site as regular items. They said they would look into it. I didn't hear back for a while and when I called them again, they said that they emailed me labels to return the items but I never got them. I then called again several times and they said that they would look into it only to tell me that the time to return has passed therefore, I cannot return any of the items.
Meanwhile, I see them still selling the same items I am stuck with which I have never worn, still in plastic bags and hangers worth about $4,000.
This company should be investigated by the Federal Trade Commission.
They are downright deceptive to their consumers. I have many friends who have had the same experience with this company and they are never shopping there again.
I strongly advice anyone who is thinking of shopping at Bluefly to heed other people's warnings. Stay away and shop elsewhere!!!

Response from Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Hi Jenny, we're very sorry to hear about your shopping experience with us and would like to look into this issue right away. Can you private message us your contact information so our team can investigate this immediately? Again, we sincerely apologize for the frustration this has caused and hope to have this matter resolved soon. Thank you.
289 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

I would never buy again. Their customer service is the worst, and I needed to file a claim from both Amazon and American Express to get my issue resolved. It took two months to receive refund, and that was after many many calls, no response or call backs from bluefly. I would never purchase again, especially big ticket items.

By Argie A.

Hi Nancy, Thank you for reaching out to us and we can definitely look into this for you! Can you please private message us your best method of contact so a member can reach out and assist you? Hope to hear from you soon and thanks again. -Bluefly Team

By Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative

Bluefly is not an authorized retailer and I have personally received knockoff designers items from Bluefly in the past (and never been refunded due to dishonest business practices). Do not purchase high-end designer goods from this retailer as they do not guarantee authenticity.

By Bethany F.

Hi Cam, Bluefly does not sell fake goods and any products not sold as Pre Owned should arrive like new. We take authenticity seriously so if you feel that the item is fake, I encourage you to contact Customer Service with images so that we can investigate. If the bag is sold as new (not Pre Owned) and it arrives damaged, again, please contact Customer Service immediately with images. I hope this helps!

US$$

By Mike W.

Hi Anna, Thank you for taking the time to reach out! Please rest assured, we offer only the best brand names and highest quality goods. We proudly stand behind all of our products' authenticity. If you have any concerns or need shopping assistance, please feel free to private message us...we'd be more than happy to help! Thanks again.

By Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative

Hi Jason, We are excited that you are are interested in ordering something from Bluefly! Our customers are incredibly important to us and we appreciate your feedback and concern. If you don't feel comfortable ordering online you can private message us your best method of contact so a Bluefly member can reach out to you directly. Thank you for reaching out to us and we hope to hear from you soon. Additionally we recommend that you check out our reviews on BizRate where we have over 1,500 reviews or Stella Service. Bizrate Page: http://ow.ly/N8PkJ -Bluefly Team

By Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative

Hello Scott, Since 1998, Bluefly has been a fashion industry pioneer. We offer the finest designer handbags, shoes, fine jewelry and more at the absolute best value. We proudly stand behind every piece we sell and guarantee the authenticity 100% with our vendors. We understand that there have been growing pains and hiccups like several other retailers sometimes we do drop the ball. We do our best to compensate for these rare situations, but they do happen. We will be having several upgrades to our site soon, I look forward to more positive reviews in the future. We thank you for your interest. Yours Kindly, Bluefly Customer Service

By Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative

They are absolutely not authentic. Do not purchase shoes from this retailer.

By Bethany F.

Hi Leslie, If the bag is used, the description will state this information. I hope this helps!

By Bluefly R., Bluefly Representative
Questions? Get answers from the Bluefly staff and other customers.

12 Photos for Bluefly