Review of Bluedolphin

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

jenniferr429
12/12/18

Who still uses sites to obtain magazines for a high price. Not me or too many others. This site says two dollars per magazine. You must be crazy. LOL. I like free magazines. I like to save paper.

Absolutely not. They charged my bank account a year later without my authorization.

By alice r.

After getting charged over $100 for renewals without my authorization, I go on their site. My usual password didn't work, so got one via email. Under account info is nothing but my name and email address, not even my physical address. No account number. No credit card info so I can delete my credit card info. Under Customer Care is an email address only. Nowhere on the site is a phone number. This was a second bank account, so I just put in money to pay bills. They charged 4 subscriptions equaling over $100 (negative balance now). God knows how much they would have charged otherwise.

By alice r.

Ordered 8-10 subscriptions thru them last year and received them as ordered. However, today I get a notice from my bank that there is a negative balance when I just put money in there yday. They charged everything they could, over $100, without my authorization. Didn't have a password, had to get one. No phone # to call them. No account #. No way to delete credit card info from their site. I simply paid for the subscriptions and nothing about auto renewals as I would have opted out.

By alice r.
Questions? Get answers from the Bluedolphin staff and other customers.

Bluedolphin?