This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

Blue-sky

Blue-sky has a consumer rating of 2.82 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Blue-sky ranks 403rd among Marketplace sites.

How would you rate Blue-sky?

“I love Blue Sky Clothing”

Anne W.
6/18/21

I've been buying and wearing Blue Sky clothing for many, many years, both from their online site and the stores here in the Kootenays. They are great and I especially love that they have carefully chosen styles to match many body types and sizes in natural products, like bamboo. I recommend them to my friends all the time. I have never found their products to be made of cheap materials and look forward to each season to see what is new.

“Terrible. Horrible. Scam. Do not buy!”

Nakole R.
1/2/20

I order $151.00 worth of maternity clothing back in November and I did not receive my clothes until December. The material is so cheap and thin, I seriously thought this was a joke opening the plastic. Looks nothing like the clothing on the site. They don't respond to emails. I asked them to refund my money but they sent the clothes anyway. I had to call my bank to report the fake store to get my money back. I want these clothes out of my house but no return address has been sent. I'm very disappointed and I hope this review gets out to other moms NEVER BUY FROM HERE!

annew511
June 18th, 2021

Don't know.

Products used:
dresses, tunics, sweater, pants, tunics, shrugs, face masks, underwear

marilynw276
June 4th, 2021

I have had perfect mail order from Blue Sky Clothing for 4 years. They called me immediately when my order wasn't clear. And, the quality of clothing is wonderful. I have over 50 pieces and all are still going strong. Love Blue Sky Clothing.

Tip for consumers:
Bamboo is incredibly comfortable and a renewable resource

Products used:
Tops, bottoms, dresses, underclothing, masks

nakoler
January 2nd, 2020

Tip for consumers:
It’s fraud. Don’t buy anything from here.

None

maryo401
June 12th, 2020

I ordered three strapless bras and haven't received them yet. I sent an email asking for a tracking number. Got one. Then it said my order never made through customs and no updates. Since then, their email gets rejected and website not found. I'll be calling my bank as soon as I send this reveiw.

safeerap
December 26th, 2019

Months and months of communication and waiting for items and responses and still no refund. Do not buy from them. Clothes are not as advertised. I even asked them not to send the clothes ordered and they didn't listen, now they won't provide a return address and want me to pay for shipping. 1 star is being very generous.

kelseyw45
December 16th, 2019

What a waste of time and money!

They had very cute and flattering pictures of maternity clothes online and I was very excited about receiving them... except I've been waiting on one top for 3 months. I've reached out to them numerous times and cannot get a response. The clothes I did receive, however, are so cheaply made, I shouldn't have bothered with my order. A so-called "sweater" was an oversized piece of cheap fleece. I ordered a hoodie for my husband and he doesn't even want to wear it because it's so thin and useless. Do not bother with ordering anything off of this site. You will regret it!

rn61
November 28th, 2019

I bought what looked like really cute maternity clothes from their pictures September 10th and most didn't arrive until mid November. I'm still waiting on one piece and the tracking number says it hasn't left China yet (it's December). I'm definitely not the same size from when I ordered and I'll probably have the baby before I get my last piece. What's worse is the quality of clothes do not even compare to the pictures! BIG TIME!

Their site says to contact them for a return address because if you send it back to the address on their label you won't get your money back. *No reply.*

I knew in the back of my head it would be a mistake to buy such cheaply priced clothing from China but it's a lesson I am paying for now. Save yourself the money and the headache.

Questions? Get answers from the Blue-sky staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blue-sky?

Have a question about Blue-sky?