Review of blitsy

CHICAGO,, IL 60612, USA
ryan@blitsy.com

hongt10
2/8/19

order placed on Jan 27. Pkg received on Feb 2, but missing one. Wait until Feb 7, I wrote an email to the company. They said they were sorry they didn't know I did not get the product, I did not get email and I did not get refund. But t hey can't ship me the product because they OVERSOLD during the half price event. I was shocked. I would not place the order if the happy jig was out of stock. I would not pay $6 shipping if I knew they don't want to ship it out. I feel completely cheated and fraud.
The half price event is just a joke. The company did not honor any words come out their mouth. BECAREFUL OF THE ADVERTISING. IT IS JUST A LURE.

mariag345
12/17/18

I ordered some stuff during Black Friday when they were having a sale. Got my package, but it was not the right order at all. I emailed and heard back after 2 days that they will look into it. The rep was supposedly off so Alan the supervisor took over and told me he would get back to me after hearing from the shipping department. Well, it's been almost two weeks since that last correspondence and I emailed two more times just for a follow up with no response whatsoever. Extremely disappointed with their lack of service. I understand it's the holidays and things get backed up, but this is unacceptable.
*******************************************************************************************************
UPDATE... After another attempt contacting customer service, I got a response from Alan who was very apologetic and finally made it right. I got my order in time for xmas and my intended recipient. All is good.

sandys229
10/3/18

I bought a word punch board from them. The first time I used it one of the lettered broke while trying to separate it from another letter. The instructions said the letters could be stored by attaching them to one another. In order to get anything done about this problem, the customer service rep must deal with the manufacturer. It has been 10 days and still no response from manufacturer. Today via email the rep suggested that maybe I could donate or regift the No mention of the $33 I spent on it. I will never order from them again. Their return policy is awful even if you have a defective product.

hopes25
6/11/18

I submitted my resent order without noticing that I had not changed the shipping address from my winter address to the current address. The email asking to have it changed was answered timely, problem solved. I will continue shopping and advise friends to do same.

I

mitas4
5/24/18

I am thankful to Blitsy for their free shipping above $50 shopping even for international customers,which is very difficult to find with other shippers. And their shipping was really fast,and the packaging was great.....
Thank you Blitsy, from now onwards, I will definitely shop from you.

sandya58
5/11/18

There are very few companies who actually are as diligent in hiring customer service reps as they are CEO's. Blitsy has incredible customer service. I specifically want to give kudos to Alan. He took my anxiety of a shipment lost very seriously. Replaced it without question. We kept our correspondence going, as I said if the first arrived, I would keep it and Blitsy could bill me for the 2nd. I found him to be courteous, had a sense of humor (important to me), was loyal to the company, had my interest first, and replied to emails promptly. This is stellar service. I have waited 3-5 days for a reply from other companies who tag me back immediately saying they will get to me in 24 hours. Yeah, right! Alan is the benchmark and I would hope a company like Blitsy would find a way to reward service like his and acknowledge it in front of peers.

deborahr100
4/25/18

I recently placed an order with Blitsy and needed some help with the ordering process. Leigh was fast, accurate and followed up with return emails. The quick turnaround of the order was astonishing as well. It provided me with quality products in good time and at very competitive prices. Free shipping added to the attraction also. Leigh and the Blitsy team are the best!

melb107
4/25/18

I contacted Blitsy about something that look strange regarding tracking of my order. I received a very quick reply from Leigh who was very helpful. Thank you very much!

lupet9
3/15/18

Allison is the best customer service rep ever.. She was helpful in helping me deal with a die that didn't line up with the stamp right and refunded my money to me!! You can best believe I will be ordering again in the near future! Thanks blitsy and Allison!!!

tamaram42
3/12/18

I'm thankful the whole Blitsy's team and Allison especially for the help in solving my problem with checking out and placing my order. It has been a great pleasure dealing with Blitsy's Customer Service!!! And yes, I'm Blitsy's fan. To my mind it's the best shop on the internet! I love the prices, quality of the poducts, simple and clean navigation on the site, free shipping to Russia over $ 100, Loyalty Program and a lot of inspiration! Thank you and good luck! From Siberia with love! :)

jamesw526
2/24/18

Blitsy has always shipped quickly, and has quality products at the best discount I can find on the web. In one case I had a damaged item, which was communicated to Blitsy customer service, and they very quickly addressed the issue to my complete satisfaction. Stellar customer service!

gailm85
2/23/18

I have been buying from Blitsy for at least four years. 28 Purchases since 2014. I had a year or so break because their shipping costs went up and made it unjustifiable to warrant a purchase. It has since been adjusted to free shipping over $75 to Africa, and suits me well, as I always get charged by our customs here but it equates to what I might have spent on postage so they cancel each other out. I have never had a problem with my order, I expect it to arrive within 3weeks and am usually right. I have just checked my transactions with Blitsy, and everytime I have a problem as far as I can see I have been remunerated in some way. There have only been 3 times out of the 28 times. I will definitely be back. Prices are a little higher but the free shipping makes it up.

aileenmayg
2/23/18

Thankful for awesome experience- customer service: Allison, was amazing- I love the quick response and also amazed for the replacement that I got in a timely manner. Im sad I didnt get the first one- it was the one I was sooooo excited for and altough the replacement is exactly the same, the feeling of excitedness was replaced by worriness (not sure if thats a word) but im even more amazed about the customer service Blitsy has, and the response and action to solve things quickly.
Im definitely going to be a loyal customer here, and this was my first order with Blitsy, and I was bummed the first order was lost, besides their items being amazing; so are the people- they gave me excellent customer service.

mahvashs
2/16/18

My order arrived within the given time frame. Communication was really good, friendly and prompt. I am very happy with my order and will buy from here again. :)

barbaraf95
2/7/18

Have recently placed multiples orders from Blitsy and very pleased with products and service. Received within 4 days. Had one order where ink leaked from a bottle, thank goodness was in a plastic bag so got no further than the inkers in the bottle. An email to Blitsy was responded to within the hour and a replacement was sent. I think this is awesome service. Very pleased with this business!!

sherrys101
2/7/18

I placed my first order with Blitsy and unfortunately there was a missing piece. I contacted customer service and they responded right away and refunded my money right away! No hassle what so ever! Needless to say I will be a return customer! Besides all that I love their selection and prices!

lauriep49
2/3/18

I want to give a shout out to the customer service team at Blitsy. I received a dylusions large stencil and unfortunately it was broken due to being packed incorrectly. I sent an email with a picture and received a response in less than 24 hours. And I am now looking forward to receiving my replacement. I am so happy with the quick response and positive interactions with the team. Thank you everyone at Blitsy

Laurie Probst

isabelm28
2/1/18

Ya he comprado varias veces en Blitsy. Tienen buenos precios y gran variedad de productos. Tarda como un mes en llegar a España pero merece a pena la espera, tienen muchos artículos difíciles de encontrar en España.

janl70
1/31/18

The people here are so friendly and helpful too. I love the things I have ordered there and will shop here again!! Jan

betht43
1/29/18

I ordered a few Tim Holtz Distress Ink Reinkers from Blitsy. The price was great and they came in the mail pretty quick. All of the reinkers cane factory sealed and upon opening and testing them I noticed one was very dried out. The ink was thick and chunky to the point where I couldnt suction any into the eyedropper. The next day I contacted Blitsy customer service and received a prompt super friendly response from Allison. She apologized for my inconvenience and said she was shipping me a new one my way immediately. She also said not to worry about sending back the defective ink. I would definitely recommend Blitsy to my crafty friends!

beverlyp52
1/23/18

I have ordered from them 22 times in the past year! Why? Because they offer great prices, frequent promotions and fast, FREE shipping on orders over $29.99. Compared to other websites, that is phenomenal! I have never had to contact customer service except to tell them how much I appreciate their business practices.

hyacinthb1
1/16/18

Since Ive found Blitsy in December 2017, Ive placed 3 orders, all of which were priced so very right, arrived super fast, and were packed well.

Two of my orders were during Christmas week and New Years week, and they both arrived within 2-3 days of ordering.

Ive emailed with questions and received prompt replies from Allison, whom I truly appreciate!

My third order arrives tomorrow, and I cant wait!

chingy3
12/30/17

I bought a couple of stamping and card making tools from blitsy.com at the best price I could find online. I wasn't sure what to expect after reading some of the reviews and considering it was right before Christmas. But my order came in 2-3 days, and it was very well packaged. Granted I live in Chicago, that may help with the shipping time. Best shopping experience I had this holiday season.

elles18
11/14/17

Every crafter like myself is always excited to receive and use the purchases made specially when done online. However, with almost 1 month (25 days to be exact) of waiting/shipping, the excitement just waned and turned into frustration. Spending almost $125.00 plus international fees was no joke and one would at least expect a delivery of at least 5 to 15 days as written on the website. Maybe you should think about upgrading your delivery system? partners? One big factor for me is definitely fast shipping/delivery,

Response from Blitsy C., blitsy Representative
Hello Elle!

We truly apologize for the delay here and completely understand this was frustrating. We want all of our customers to receive their parcels as soon as possible so you can start using them!

We offer free shipping options internationally with a low order threshold, which sets us apart from others. We use DHL Global Mail service since they provide great detailed information in the tracking. Australia is one of the countries to receive that generally receives their parcels very quickly, but recently we have seen a handful of parcels take a bit longer than 2 weeks to arrive due to customs review. Again, we are so sorry for the delay in this case. We are monitoring this situation closely and our team reached by emailing support@blitsy.com is always very happy to help.
ralucat1
11/7/17

Delivery times are an absolute joke. They send packages by local post - two weeks later and I still haven't got my product. Waste of time. Never ordering from here ever again! Now I have to figure out how to get my money back.

I also didn't know the company is US-based, so I have to pay custom taxes, due to the fact that all their prices are in British pounds.

Tip for consumers: NEVER USE THEM!

Response from Blitsy C., blitsy Representative
Hello Raluca!

We are so sorry you had this experience. On our site, we show the local currency to make it an easy shopping experience, but we note in multiple places on our site that we are a US company based in Chicago.

We offer free shipping options, which I see you met. With DHL Global Mail service, it starts with DHL in the US and then the final delivery is made by local post offices in the destination country. This service is helpful, as it shows transparency into where your parcel is at each step of its journey. In our Help Center, we note estimates of the average amount of time it takes parcels to arrive internationally. Unfortunately, estimates can sometimes be wrong, depending on a number of factors, including customs review which can vary from country-to-country. In your case, it seems your parcel took about a week in customs review. We have no control over this, as customs is run by each country. As of Saturday, it arrived in Romania and is making its way to your shipping address.

In any case, where a customer does not receive their parcels in a timely fashion, we will always help! Currently, our customer success team is working with you on this issue and we'll make it right. We very much want you to have your order! :)

Hi Benjamin! At the time you asked this question, we were operating on a different business model. We now store inventory on site and any order placed ships out within one business day, almost always. If you ever have any questions, please email support@blitsy.com and our customer success team will be glad to help!

By Blitsy C., blitsy Representative

Hi Susan! We apologize for the confusion here! You can read more out why we use PayPal Express here: https://support.blitsy.com/hc/en-us/articles/212212926?flash_digest=72ec3528df827d3f011a61604f62065b7f17c731 - Our Help Center is very thorough and you can find answers to many questions you might have about Blitsy here. If you do not see your question answered, please email support@blitsy.com and our customer success team is there to help! :)

By Blitsy C., blitsy Representative

Hi Mel! We checked and we did not see a ticket in Blitsy's customer success team's queue about this in that time frame. Customers in Canada are responsible for duties/customs/taxes/VAT fees, as these are charged by the country. If you have any other questions, please contact support@blitsy.com and our customer success team will be glad to help! You can find our Help Center link at the footer of every page on our site under the Customer Service heading. :)

By Blitsy C., blitsy Representative

Hi Melvina! Blitsy is a growing company. Back in December 2015, we experienced some issues with our shipping department, but all of that has improved and we are light years ahead now of where we were then. If you place an order today, it will go out tomorrow at the latest - this is the norm! And, if you have more questions, Blitsy's customer success team is very responsive. We reply to nearly all emails within one business day of the time you email us or leave us a voicemail message. If you ever have any questions, please email support@blitsy.com and our team will be glad to help!

By Blitsy C., blitsy Representative

Hi Sue! Blitsy's customer success team is very responsive. We reply to nearly all emails within one business day of the time you email us or leave us a voicemail message. If you ever have any questions, please email support@blitsy.com and our team will be glad to help!

By Blitsy C., blitsy Representative
Questions? Get answers from the blitsy staff and other customers.

blitsy?