Blinds 2Go

Blinds 2Go has a consumer rating of 4.64 stars from 666 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Blinds 2Go also ranks 2nd among Blinds sites.

• Delivery time was as indicated when ordered, so great service would happily order again.
  • An excellent service, the blinds are so well made -

• Contacted blinds 2 go via live chat and they explained that on their website it says -
  • When searching for voile roman blinds I was wanted to make sure that they should be easy to clean.
How would you rate Blinds 2Go?

“Brilliant”

Janet P.
11/20/19

Fantastic service, great choice of materials for any kind of curtains and reasonable prices. My blinds have really dressed and finished the room. Would thoroughly recommend them. I've never been disappointed

“Disappointed with the fit and operation of the blind.”

Michael H.
11/26/19

Delivery was as expected, just over 2 weeks from order. Packaging was OK. Fitting was fairly simple. So far so good. However, I was disappointed with the fit. Despite my having given accurate measurements, the blind was too long, so it doesn't hang straight. Either lies on the windowsill, which will lead to dirtying of the bottom, or has to be left slightly above, leaving a bulge in it. Also the operating chain is too short, making it more difficult and tedious to wind up and down.

blinds 2 (31) roman blinds (30) customer service (25) great service (21) excellent service (25) quality blinds (26) quality product (19) great quality (40) venetian blinds (9) use website (9) good quality (60) lovely blinds (7)
janetp231
lauras873
November 20th, 2019
Ordered 5 hardwood blinds on a Saturday, they were delivered on Wednesday!! How good is that. I also ordered 4 perfect fit blinds which came by the Friday, super impressed!! I actually work for a large well known home furnishing company, I priced blinds up with my company including my staff discount and blinds to go were much cheaper, and I absolutely cannot fault the service. Fast, reliable and absolutely amazing quality. I have recommended to my family and also (naughtily) a few customers where i work.
The website makes it so easy to order, how to measure and entering measurements is so straight forward.
I also must add i am a 34 year old woman, never picked up a drill in my life until i moved house a few weeks ago, I managed to put them up by myself completely, no issues at all! Once i did one i flew through the rest. Great work blinds to go :-D
laurab1405
January 29th, 2020
I ordered 2x Blackout Roman blinds for my bedroom. They DO NOT block out the light. The chain was so short I could hardly reach it to operate them and they are SO slow to go up and down it feels like every morning and evening is an extra chore. After spending >£200 I was expecting a quality, user friendly product. Sadly not the case. Customer services are frustrating to deal with- I've had to repeat myself time and time again. They've sent me a longer chain but ignored my other complaints and have not offered a refund even though I've explained repeatly I'm deeply unsatisfied with the product. GO ELSEWHERE!!!
maggieh73
November 16th, 2019
Ordered 4 velux blinds and arrived damaged/ both cloth they were made in and frames scratched. After sending pictures of damage etc I awaited to hear from them/email ..... nothing so rang up and said they were goi g to remake. Very pleased and prompt remake only to disappointed when I opened delivery to find just frames delivered ( un damaged ) but no blinds to go with frames I don't know who does there quality control but they need to put their glasses on. Have asked for full refund and told when they get blinds etc they will refund. Dpd carrier need to store on shelf so hopefully boxes don't get crushed thus no dents to frames.? The blind itself was covered in "fluff" like substance which some how passed quality control
pamg254
November 20th, 2019
We ordered 3 roller blinds for a spare room. I ordered 3 samples first to choose the best colour match, they arrived the next day.The blinds arrived in a week and were so easy to put up. This is the third time we have ordered blinds from Blinds to Go and have always had excellent service and very good blinds. They pull up and down smoothly with no catching or snagging. We would recommend them. Our daughter fitted her whole house with roller and Venetian blinds from them.
juliec685
November 30th, 2019
Just moved and ordered sutter blinds ready for move day. My husband fitted with ease and they look beautiful in duck egg from blinds2go.
carolanneh3
May 22nd, 2020
Ordered a white roller blind. When it arrived it wasn't white and had a label attached saying - dirty white. Contacted blinds 2 go via live chat and they explained that on their website it says - off white in the description. Asked them to show where it says this and they refused. A screenshot was sent of their own website where the blinds are advertised as - white and a copy of the order which stated the blind that was ordered was white. They are refusing to send us a white blind due to it being a made to measure item. This is disgusting customer service. The reviews on the website look fake, when you browse their page on Facebook you can see they do not reply to people asking where their order is or if there is a problem. They only respond to people where they think a sale can be made.
mozj
November 21st, 2019
Just brilliant. Great service. Also very good quality. Highly recommend. Will definitely use this company again. All the blinds ordered have been just perfect.
kp216
K P.
January 10th, 2020
Blinds arrived without any problems. Quality is good and are as described. Slight downside was that pattern isn't placed at the same point for the two blinds but as an upholsterer it's possible that it's only me that would notice details like that!
viktorijas2
November 21st, 2019
Not the first time, definitely not last. Big choice of products, easy to order, fast delivery.Reached all expectations. 100% recommend.
michaelh1692
November 26th, 2019
sarahe181
February 21st, 2019
The company has been great with all correspondence and really helpful despite loads of questions over months. I bought 3 for a box bay measured exceedingly carefully. They are not as flush as my previous blinds from a competitor which were fitted by that company. I think the clearance guidance is slightly more generous and maybe I erred on the side of caution, worried they might not fit. Other than that very pleased with the quality.
mrsl59
November 20th, 2019
Excellent blinds. I have previously bought blinds I had to cut to size from a high street shop and suffice it to say there is no comparison! Yes these are more expensive but in my view worth every penny. Fit was perfect. Materials used and supplied for making and fixing of very good quality. My daughter just ordered from blinds2go having had a quote for specially made ones from a well known blind shop and they will be just less than half price at blinds2go. Can't recommend them highly enough!
michellev183
November 20th, 2019
We bought from this site on my mother's recommendation and we were not disappointed. The choice of blinds is huge. Giving them the measurements the blinds fit perfectly. We now want to get more blinds for the house and will be using this company again.
am586
September 19th, 2019
Blind poor finish/ cut. Luckily I'm only using the blind to decorate the window. So the rough cut is not visible . The blind is used rolled up
filippot
November 20th, 2019
Good quality, perfect size and easy to install. It was delivered on time and exceeded my expectations. Well done!!!!
peterl489
November 20th, 2019
Have now ordered three blinds from B2G. Appreciated that choice of design offered on website very large. Clear and concise instructions for measuring up and subsequently for fitting. For the most recent blind - preparation of order and delivery to front-door took 9x days including a w/e (good). Overall considered good value.
mickb39
September 13th, 2019
Rubbish aftermarket service
Ordered blind to exact measure as requested
It can me through to big but would not change
rosemaryb75
November 25th, 2019
This was my fourth roller blind from Blinds2Go. I have been really happy with them and find them very reasonably priced for made to measure. Ordering is very straight forward and they only usually take about a week to arrive. When I ordered my first ones there was a free blackout option which was a bonus!
I would definitely recommend them to anyone.
annmariem29
November 28th, 2019
Kept informed throughout process. I heard about this company through a friend and would not hesitate to recommend to others.
janek149
November 20th, 2019
An excellent service, the blinds are so well made - just perfect. My daughter encouraged me to look at the website as she has bought blinds from Blinds2go and is very pleased with them.
sallyb187
October 8th, 2019
Ordered some new blinds from blinds 2 go. Overall very pleased with the new blinds. Samples were sent before to check the colour. Only down side is the pull chain is very short and I have to stand on my tip toes to reach to enable me to close them. I would use the company again and have recommended to friends.
janisc26
November 20th, 2019
I bought 3 vertical blinds, which arrived promptly, look great & were easy to fit. In my previous home I had the horizontal wood effect blinds, which were equally as good.
marym1744
November 13th, 2019
Very disappointed with Blinds2go for two reasons. Firstly the colours for Roman and Roller are on the website as looking the same but they are very different. Secondly claims both are 100% polyester they are not the Roller is different.
Problem is the things I have mentioned are not mentioned on the website. Ordered a blind was completely wrong shade due to it being a diffferent polyester. Rang up will not refund had to order another one, very bad customer service. Sent email to one of the directors and got completely ignored. Will not be using them again
lynnec77
November 20th, 2019
Easy experience in measuring for the blinds. Good customer service on progress of the blinds, very pleased with the end product. Easy to install

Very easy, had an issue and they solved it immediately

By Robin B.
See more answers (3)

Legit. No problems what so ever. Quality blinds. Quality service.

By kim d.
See more answers (3)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Blinds 2Go staff and other customers.

Order quality window blinds online at Blinds 2go, the UK's largest and longest established Internet blinds retailer. Fantastic prices on Wooden, Roller, Velux, Roman, Venetian ,Conservatory, Pleated, Vertical & Day & Night Blinds. Free UK mainland del...

ianr58
Ian R.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Blinds 2Go?

Have a question about Blinds 2Go?