Blinds 2Go

Blinds 2Go has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 824 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Blinds 2Go most frequently mention good quality, fitting instructions and second time. Blinds 2Go ranks 2nd among Blinds sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 72.4%

• Fantastic quality Blinds at a great price and quick delivery.
  • The roman blinds i ordered arrived on time and were packaged very well.

• Appalled by such poor customer service and certainly won't be using again.
How would you rate Blinds 2Go?

“Blinds 2 Go”

Alexis A.
11/6/20

Blinds 2 Go are Brilliant! Purchased Perfect Fit aluminium venetian blinds for our patio doors. They gave telephone advice regarding measuring and supplied videos for measuring & fitting. Samples arrived quickly which assisted colour choice. Waited about a month for delivery but it was worth it! Partner fitted the blinds quickly. They look expensive & feel secure. Tilt mechanism works well as does the handle to push them up & down. Will be considering these for windows too. Well done Blinds 2 Go, from a very satisfied customer.

“AVOID”

Kerry S.
6/26/20

I have ordered 3 sets of shutters from blinds 2 go, all of which were horrendously damaged in literally hundreds of ways. The worst one having an entire corner smashed off. I've never seen such appalling quality in my life. They were all missing numerous parts in the fixings kit, and all delayed for weeks without being given a reason. I will not be using ever again.

quality blinds (31) roman blinds (37) customer service (39) quality product (21) venetian blinds (17)
kerrys164
June 26th, 2020

clairew142
June 24th, 2020

Very disappointed we ordered 4 wooden blinds and despite the company insisting you measure correctly it seems their staff can't do the same. All 4 blinds are too long by several cm which means they clunk onto or past the window sill and have too many slats! Have tried to get help, sent photos and been ignored completely. No response! Wasted hours in online chat queue, sent emails passed from person 6 weeks later I finally got a chap called Daniel who having looked at the evidence of my blinds falling past the window sills assures me that they are in fact made correctly! Despite each one being completely different amount too long ranging (1-4 1/2 cm) this is acceptable apparently? They offered a Us. us a guide to removing slats but they are not going to do anything. At NO point in the buying process were we told our blinds would NEVER look like the ones on their website that open up fully and sit perfectly in the gap! Don't waste your money with this company once they have it it's gone!

patriciam1866
August 20th, 2020

New vertical blinds don't look too bad but it's been a struggle. Downloaded fitting instructions which were poor. It was awkward and frustrating making sure all panels hung in the same direction. Surely the clips should have been set properly in the factory. They are up now but I'm still not entirely happy that they hang right, despite following instructions. Such a shame as I was thrilled with recent purchase of Roman blind, which was perfectly packed and wrapped to protect it in transit, and was no problem to fit.

latzj
June 8th, 2021

If I could leave a 0 star review, I would. How this company has avoided national press coverage is beyond me! Poor quality workmanship for a high price. Haven't had my blinds long at all and they have all begun to fail. Contacted their Customer Service and was told that as it was outside of the warranty period, they weren't able to help. HELLO? This is 500 quids worth of blinds... and they're blinds, they go up, they go down, how could they possibly fail?! It's not like I've been hanging off them.

IN SHORT, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS!

Avoid this company

leer268
April 8th, 2021

The worst customer service iv have ever…
The worst customer service iv have ever found. Ordered £59 single blind for a door. What turned up was completely different that the picture sample shown on their web site. Pattern was 4 times smaller than shown on web site. Phone several times and they will not refund but can only give me 25% off next order. Which I defo will not order from them again. Pictures below. They say their picture on web site are a digital image and not a true representation of the blind! Which says it all. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM you will be wasting a lot of money

Don't buy from them

Roller blind

deirdrem75
May 13th, 2021

I ordered two blinds - one damaged packaging and wrong size and the other has not arrived, frustrated

Tip for consumers:
Problems with the order - incorrect size blind and one did not arrive at all. Customer service appalling, cannot get it resolved

Blinds

elainej94
June 18th, 2020

Bought Perfect Fit blinds and they do exactly that. We followed the measuring guidelines very carefully and studied the fitting instruction videos several times and all went well. (Other fitting videos on YouTube were actually a bit clearer and more detailed.) Very pleased with the results - blinds are smart, discreet when not in use and great for masking out specific areas of our three panel kitchen window. Very happy too recommend.

lorraines364
July 1st, 2021

Ordered product on line and received wrong. When i tried to order again it was the same as i did before. They wouldnt do anything about it accept 20% off next product. I will not use this company again. Poor information and poor customer service. I have had large amount of blinds from this company but i will be taking business else where.

heatherm743
June 10th, 2020

I purchased blinds for a 2 very long windows. The cords were 6inches long, therefore need a 12 foot ladder to climb up in order to open/ close/ pull up or down blinds. I tried telephoning to be told by recorded message that customer service is working from home. I tried to contact them and waited 2 hrs on live chat and still no reply. Emailed them and still no reply. Tried live chat again today -again no reply. I will not be ordering again.

garryl53
November 4th, 2020

We placed an order for mini fox roller blind to match the wallpaper. After a long wait of almost a month. What arrived was large fox, roman blind. Had to put it up as we have nothing to use instead

donaldb624
June 24th, 2020

I have had three orders with this company and it is impossible to get a reply to any issues. I've spent £700 on a double shutter and only received the frames. Orders in April and can not get an answer when I email them. They are an awful company for help and this isn't the first time I've used this company with countless issues. I've had to continue with the to match my first order. They use UPS as a carrier and they give delivery days that simply don't exist and don't turn up. Please please please do not order from this company

robertc3811
February 12th, 2021

Over 6 weeks waiting for blinds... continued promises to resolve... Still no blinds for the forseen future.

Do yourself a favour and order elsewhere even if more expensive it really isn't worth the hassle with dealing with false promises from this crowd.

Avoid

None. As never arrived.

karenb1592
June 19th, 2020

Very pleased with the material and patterns on the 2 blinds I bought, however no information attached to the blinds to say which one is which so had to remove the wrapping that stated not to remove before hanging! No choice other than to look at patterns inside blind roll. Also blind pull cords are too short, blinds going in recess in a reasonably deep window in a bathroom and kitchen and stretching over work surface
In order to reach cord is very difficult. There is only about 10 inches of cord from top of blind so more would have been much welcomed. Prompt delivery and good likeness to on line pictures.

laurab1405
January 29th, 2020

I ordered 2x Blackout Roman blinds for my bedroom. They DO NOT block out the light. The chain was so short I could hardly reach it to operate them and they are SO slow to go up and down it feels like every morning and evening is an extra chore. After spending >£200 I was expecting a quality, user friendly product. Sadly not the case. Customer services are frustrating to deal with- I've had to repeat myself time and time again. They've sent me a longer chain but ignored my other complaints and have not offered a refund even though I've explained repeatly I'm deeply unsatisfied with the product. GO ELSEWHERE!

brianh1176
May 26th, 2020

Need Better Customer Service... Very Condescending towards Customers... Business and Jobs are Lost... One Customer at the time... Perhaps a lesson that could be learned by a Company that has expanded to a point where more could be done to help the Consumer... "BUYER BEWARE"...!

michaelh1692
November 26th, 2019

Delivery was as expected, just over 2 weeks from order. Packaging was OK. Fitting was fairly simple. So far so good.
However, I was disappointed with the fit. Despite my having given accurate measurements, the blind was too long, so it doesn't hang straight. Either lies on the windowsill, which will lead to dirtying of the bottom, or has to be left slightly above, leaving a bulge in it.
Also the operating chain is too short, making it more difficult and tedious to wind up and down.

np86
August 19th, 2020

I have used before and had no problem, but I ordered 7 blinds this time and one goes lob-sided when rolled back up. The long blinds I ordered for a large window, the chain is so short, I have to stand on a chair to move them up and down and one of the Roman blinds doesn't fall properly so I can only roll it so far up! It's a shame as they are really nice quality but 4 out of 7 are not right! So disappointed

maggieh73
November 16th, 2019

Ordered 4 velux blinds and arrived damaged/ both cloth they were made in and frames scratched. After sending pictures of damage etc I awaited to hear from them/email... nothing so rang up and said they were goi g to remake. Very pleased and prompt remake only to disappointed when I opened delivery to find just frames delivered ( un damaged) but no blinds to go with frames I don't know who does there quality control but they need to put their glasses on. Have asked for full refund and told when they get blinds etc they will refund. Dpd carrier need to store on shelf so hopefully boxes don't get crushed thus no dents to frames.? The blind itself was covered in "fluff" like substance which some how passed quality control

georgeb967
August 3rd, 2020

Very nice blinds. Fitted well and easily. Probably won't use them again because of the wait for them.

pamelaf995
November 5th, 2020

Blinds2Go had to replace faulty roman blind. Tried for two hours to remove brackets but unable to do so. Now have replacement blind which cannot be installed.

stuarth146
June 21st, 2021

AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! I ORDERED 5 SETS OF FAUX WOOD BLINDS ON THE 25TH APRIL AND HAVE BEEN TOLD TODAY THAT MY ORDERED IS 'ESTIMATED' TO BE DELIVERED WEEK COMMENCING 5TH JULY AFTER BEING ALREADY DELAYED 3 TIMES! HIGHLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU LOOK ELSEWHERE FOR YOUR BLINDS!

kienl1
Kien L.
December 9th, 2020

First of, please ignore the Trustedreview reviews, they have a paid account there which means its easier to remove bad reviews and notice all the good reviews are invited (with incentives).

About me, I've bought from them twice, problems twice.

1st time: Go cordless honeycomb blinds and the tabs to pull them down were impossible to install and was easy to damage the blinds when installing them. They admitted it was difficult to install. I never installed them because didn't want to get into more trouble. Anyway, made the mistake of ordering from them again...

2nd time: Got these cool vista/tuiss day night type blinds. Unfortunately they came apart as soon as we unrolled it. Tried to email them to get this sorted after waiting 3 weeks for the product and 3 emails, 3 week days later, not even a single reply.

Online businesses like this require lots of trust and quick communications with customers. They do have not got this. Avoid.

anthonyb897
September 21st, 2020

After reading all the Reviews on the Blinds 2go website I decided to order the blinds and after sending a number of emails I hit a wall as some of the blinds that I ordered were not the Wright size they didn't even match the box stickers after sending more emails and got nowhere should have gone to a local company so I can call in to the shop and to be honest I didn't expect the top to be made of plastic and the other thing is I ordered them in mm and the blinds turned up in cm so I don't see the point of having the option on the website would I recommend Blinds 2go probably not as I do property maintenance and speak to a lot of customers so I don't recommend company's that I have had problems with but this is my thoughts

carolanneh3
May 22nd, 2020

Ordered a white roller blind. When it arrived it wasn't white and had a label attached saying - dirty white. Contacted blinds 2 go via live chat and they explained that on their website it says - off white in the description. Asked them to show where it says this and they refused. A screenshot was sent of their own website where the blinds are advertised as - white and a copy of the order which stated the blind that was ordered was white. They are refusing to send us a white blind due to it being a made to measure item. This is disgusting customer service. The reviews on the website look fake, when you browse their page on Facebook you can see they do not reply to people asking where their order is or if there is a problem. They only respond to people where they think a sale can be made.

niamhh11
June 27th, 2020

Ordered a blind on the 10th of May and I'm still waiting for it to arrive. Several emails to the company and no reply. So please don't order from this company

They're legit, but if you have any problem don't expect it to be solved.

By Gabriel G.