Blinds 2Go

Blinds 2Go has a consumer rating of 4.57 stars from 819 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Blinds 2Go most frequently mention good quality, fitting instructions and quick delivery. Blinds 2Go ranks 2nd among Blinds sites.

• The roman blinds i ordered arrived on time and were packaged very well.
  • Fantastic quality Blinds at a great price and quick delivery.

• Appalled by such poor customer service and certainly won't be using again.
How would you rate Blinds 2Go?

“Blinds 2 Go”

Alexis A.
11/6/20

Blinds 2 Go are Brilliant! Purchased Perfect Fit aluminium venetian blinds for our patio doors. They gave telephone advice regarding measuring and supplied videos for measuring & fitting. Samples arrived quickly which assisted colour choice. Waited about a month for delivery but it was worth it! Partner fitted the blinds quickly. They look expensive & feel secure. Tilt mechanism works well as does the handle to push them up & down. Will be considering these for windows too. Well done Blinds 2 Go, from a very satisfied customer.

“AVOID”

Kerry S.
6/26/20

I have ordered 3 sets of shutters from blinds 2 go, all of which were horrendously damaged in literally hundreds of ways. The worst one having an entire corner smashed off. I've never seen such appalling quality in my life. They were all missing numerous parts in the fixings kit, and all delayed for weeks without being given a reason. I will not be using ever again.

roman blinds (33) quality blinds (28) customer service (30) venetian blinds (13) quality product (21)
alexisa225
November 6th, 2020

Blinds 2 Go are Brilliant!
Waited about a month for delivery but it was worth it!
Well done Blinds 2 Go, from a very satisfied customer.

angieg115
November 16th, 2020

I ordered these Venetian blinds for three windows at the front of my house
They were a fantastic price and I have wanted these blinds for ages

They arrived earlier than expected and well packaged.

They look absolutely lovely up at my windows good quality and exactly what they promised. I am over the moon with them I a now going to order them for the back of the house.

If you decide on these blind you won't be disappointed

kerrys164
June 26th, 2020

garym1092
November 8th, 2020

I am completely happy with Blinds2go and I will use this company again. I came across it on Google search and found the company's website informative with a large choice of products and prices competitive. I ordered 4 thermal roller blinds of various sizes. I am very pleased with the blinds and the chap who fitted them commented on their high quality. Thank you, I am very happy with the blinds and they fit perfectly.

wendyt193
June 18th, 2020

The blinds arrived, perfect size and so easy to fit. They were for my son's bedroom and he absolutely loves them. He was concerned they would not block out enough light at night but he sleeps like a baby. They are so nice I am going to order another blind for the spare room. Great website, easy to use and easy to order, they arrived ahead of schedule too.

clairew142
June 24th, 2020

Very disappointed we ordered 4 wooden blinds and despite the company insisting you measure correctly it seems their staff can't do the same. All 4 blinds are too long by several cm which means they clunk onto or past the window sill and have too many slats! Have tried to get help, sent photos and been ignored completely. No response! Wasted hours in online chat queue, sent emails passed from person 6 weeks later I finally got a chap called Daniel who having looked at the evidence of my blinds falling past the window sills assures me that they are in fact made correctly! Despite each one being completely different amount too long ranging (1-4 1/2 cm) this is acceptable apparently? They offered a Us. us a guide to removing slats but they are not going to do anything. At NO point in the buying process were we told our blinds would NEVER look like the ones on their website that open up fully and sit perfectly in the gap! Don't waste your money with this company once they have it it's gone!

heatherw487
June 19th, 2020

We purchased the perfect fit Venetian blinds for our living room and dining room. They were relatively easy to fit with simple instructions although for smaller windows you have to judge with your eye rather than follow the instructions when fitting the clips you fit the blinds to. We were so pleased with the end result we have since purchased additional blinds to fit our other windows.

tracif35
November 4th, 2020

Lovely quality and very well finished but took an age to get here. Just make sure your measurements are exact as there's no room for error. Great choice and send as many samples as you need. Great customer service too.

elainej94
June 18th, 2020

Bought Perfect Fit blinds and they do exactly that. We followed the measuring guidelines very carefully and studied the fitting instruction videos several times and all went well. (Other fitting videos on YouTube were actually a bit clearer and more detailed.) Very pleased with the results - blinds are smart, discreet when not in use and great for masking out specific areas of our three panel kitchen window. Very happy too recommend.

debbiew535
November 4th, 2020

Bought for spare bedroom, we ordered the recess blind which was easy, hardest part was choosing which colour to choose but thanks to their free samples you can see what you are getting. They kept you updated on the production as it is made to order.
Was very easy to install, you get everything you need ( except the screwdriver) and it looks fabulous.
Will definately be ordering from them again.

danielac72
June 18th, 2020

We ordered cottage cream blinds for the whole house
Excellent service and perfect fit!
Would buy again and can recommend!

angeliquec19
June 18th, 2020

Really pleased with our black out roman blinds. Good quality, easy to put up... just check there is a way to drill through any metal plints there are around your windows and smooth roller mechanism. Would definitely recommend as delivery time as suggested. Thank you.

annettem217
July 24th, 2020

We now have a pair of curtains, five roller blinds, two pencil roller blinds and two wooden Venetian blinds in our house and every one has fitted perfectly and are extremely well made. Each one arrived on time if not before and were very well packaged with all the requisite screws etc. Each and every one fitted perfectly, were easy to put up and look exactly like the pictures. Well worth paying a bit extra than other companies but still not overly expensive. Thank you Blinds 2 Go for making my house a home. Will highly recommend.

lordh6
November 4th, 2020

Ordered 3 wood blinds. I measured the windows as instructed by Blind2go, and all 3 blinds fitted exactly. Very easy to install with only one minor gripe, the valence fittings are flimsy and could easily snap. Otherwise, really good quality blinds and excellent value.

heatherm743
June 10th, 2020

I purchased blinds for a 2 very long windows. The cords were 6inches long, therefore need a 12 foot ladder to climb up in order to open/ close/ pull up or down blinds. I tried telephoning to be told by recorded message that customer service is working from home. I tried to contact them and waited 2 hrs on live chat and still no reply. Emailed them and still no reply. Tried live chat again today -again no reply. I will not be ordering again.

waynel190
June 18th, 2020

Have now purchased 5 blinds, all of excellent quality, delivered as per schedule & the prices are amazing.

I managed to snap a tilt wand & requested to purchase a replacement & I was supplied one free of charge, excellent customer service.

Would happily use again & already been recommending to friends & family.

eileenf377
July 23rd, 2020

I ordered a Roman blind for my kitchen, which was delivered within the timescale promised.
I'm really pleased with my choice, it's really well made, and finished to a high standard. I found It really easy to put up. Lots of friends have commented on how lovely it looks. Would order from this company again in the future.

stephend505
June 18th, 2020

Blinds arrived intact and very securely packaged and on time which is amazing given the Covid19 crisis. Blinds fit perfectly and look amazing. Very modern and easy to fit with excellent foolproof instructions on measuring and fitting. 2nd order from this company that has totally met all our expectations. Based on this result we have just placed our 3rd order.

teresaa280
November 4th, 2020

I have ordered blinds for every windows & french doors now all beautifully made. Very wide selection, easy to order quick delivery & I would say their customer service is the best by far.

sarahr599
June 18th, 2020

I have a really awkward bay window but from the instructions given on the blinds2go website it was really easy to measure up for roman blinds. I had free samples sent to choose my fabric. Once ordered I was given an estimated date of dispatch and my blinds actually arrived a few days before this date! My one complaint if I had to find one was that I didn't receive any message to say my blinds had been dispatched. Fabulous blinds, great service and great quality blinds. Would definitely use again and would definitely recommend.

jaimef67
June 18th, 2020

Ordered during lockdown so knew they would be a little slower. Arrived perfectly packaged for a Perfect Fit. Three windows fitted in less than ½ hour. Brilliant.

barbarab1852
November 10th, 2020

We have taken delivery of our fourth set of Roman Blinds in faux silk.
The measurements are spot on. Colours are only a fraction out, (but I have a very acute eye for colour)
Delivery was just over a week late but understandable at the moment and I was kept informed.
Black out very effective.
Really pleased them and shall continue to use the service. Many thanks.

janetb666
July 25th, 2020

Over the moon with our blind, looks amazing and was just as we expected it to be.
Can totally recommend for a top class service and product

alisonc121
June 18th, 2020

We ordered the PerfectFIT thermal blinds and they are fantastic! We had to wait a while for delivery but that only because this particular blind isn't made in the UK... but in all honesty it was only three weeks and the wait is well worth it. They are exactly as the description on the website and look even better up! Love them!

hazels112
July 24th, 2020

I bought 5 day and night blinds for my new log cabin, they look fab, let in the light but can also help keep cabin cool when the sun is shining as cabin can become very warm.

They're legit, but if you have any problem don't expect it to be solved.

By Gabriel G.