Blinds 2Go

Blinds 2Go has a consumer rating of 4.62 stars from 755 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Blinds 2Go also ranks 2nd among Blinds sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 88.6%

• I'm very pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend buying from Blinds 2 go.
  • Great service despite restrictions due to Covid-19.

• I ordered 2x Blackout Roman blinds for my bedroom.
  • Very poor service no very patronising customer service advisor
How would you rate Blinds 2Go?

“Really pleased with blinds, fit and styling.”

Elaine J.
6/18/20

Bought Perfect Fit blinds and they do exactly that. We followed the measuring guidelines very carefully and studied the fitting instruction videos several times and all went well. (Other fitting videos on YouTube were actually a bit clearer and more detailed.) Very pleased with the results - blinds are smart, discreet when not in use and great for masking out specific areas of our three panel kitchen window. Very happy too recommend.

“AVOID”

Kerry S.
6/26/20

I have ordered 3 sets of shutters from blinds 2 go, all of which were horrendously damaged in literally hundreds of ways. The worst one having an entire corner smashed off. I've never seen such appalling quality in my life. They were all missing numerous parts in the fixings kit, and all delayed for weeks without being given a reason. I will not be using ever again.

blinds 2 (35) roman blinds (33) customer service (30) great service (26) excellent service (30) quality blinds (28) great quality (48) venetian blinds (13) quality product (21) roller blinds (18) good quality (68) use website (9)
wendyt193
June 18th, 2020
The blinds arrived, perfect size and so easy to fit. They were for my son's bedroom and he absolutely loves them. He was concerned they would not block out enough light at night but he sleeps like a baby. They are so nice I am going to order another blind for the spare room. Great website, easy to use and easy to order, they arrived ahead of schedule too.
kerrys164
June 26th, 2020
heatherw487
June 19th, 2020
We purchased the perfect fit Venetian blinds for our living room and dining room. They were relatively easy to fit with simple instructions although for smaller windows you have to judge with your eye rather than follow the instructions when fitting the clips you fit the blinds to. We were so pleased with the end result we have since purchased additional blinds to fit our other windows.
elainej94
danielac72
June 18th, 2020
We ordered cottage cream blinds for the whole house
Excellent service and perfect fit!
Would buy again and can recommend!
heatherm743
June 10th, 2020
I purchased blinds for a 2 very long windows. The cords were 6inches long, therefore need a 12 foot ladder to climb up in order to open/ close/ pull up or down blinds. I tried telephoning to be told by recorded message that customer service is working from home. I tried to contact them and waited 2 hrs on live chat and still no reply. Emailed them and still no reply. Tried live chat again today -again no reply. I will not be ordering again.
hazels112
July 24th, 2020
I bought 5 day and night blinds for my new log cabin, they look fab, let in the light but can also help keep cabin cool when the sun is shining as cabin can become very warm.
angeliquec19
June 18th, 2020
Really pleased with our black out roman blinds. Good quality, easy to put up... just check there is a way to drill through any metal plints there are around your windows and smooth roller mechanism. Would definitely recommend as delivery time as suggested. Thank you.
annettem217
July 24th, 2020
We now have a pair of curtains, five roller blinds, two pencil roller blinds and two wooden Venetian blinds in our house and every one has fitted perfectly and are extremely well made. Each one arrived on time if not before and were very well packaged with all the requisite screws etc. Each and every one fitted perfectly, were easy to put up and look exactly like the pictures. Well worth paying a bit extra than other companies but still not overly expensive. Thank you Blinds 2 Go for making my house a home. Will highly recommend.
waynel190
June 18th, 2020
Have now purchased 5 blinds, all of excellent quality, delivered as per schedule & the prices are amazing.

I managed to snap a tilt wand & requested to purchase a replacement & I was supplied one free of charge, excellent customer service.

Would happily use again & already been recommending to friends & family.
eileenf377
July 23rd, 2020
I ordered a Roman blind for my kitchen, which was delivered within the timescale promised.
I'm really pleased with my choice, it's really well made, and finished to a high standard. I found It really easy to put up. Lots of friends have commented on how lovely it looks. Would order from this company again in the future.
stephend505
June 18th, 2020
Blinds arrived intact and very securely packaged and on time which is amazing given the Covid19 crisis. Blinds fit perfectly and look amazing. Very modern and easy to fit with excellent foolproof instructions on measuring and fitting. 2nd order from this company that has totally met all our expectations. Based on this result we have just placed our 3rd order.
sarahr599
June 18th, 2020
I have a really awkward bay window but from the instructions given on the blinds2go website it was really easy to measure up for roman blinds. I had free samples sent to choose my fabric. Once ordered I was given an estimated date of dispatch and my blinds actually arrived a few days before this date! My one complaint if I had to find one was that I didn't receive any message to say my blinds had been dispatched. Fabulous blinds, great service and great quality blinds. Would definitely use again and would definitely recommend.
jaimef67
June 18th, 2020
Ordered during lockdown so knew they would be a little slower. Arrived perfectly packaged for a Perfect Fit. Three windows fitted in less than ½ hour. Brilliant.
janetb666
July 25th, 2020
Over the moon with our blind, looks amazing and was just as we expected it to be.
Can totally recommend for a top class service and product
alisonc121
June 18th, 2020
We ordered the PerfectFIT thermal blinds and they are fantastic! We had to wait a while for delivery but that only because this particular blind isn't made in the UK... but in all honesty it was only three weeks and the wait is well worth it. They are exactly as the description on the website and look even better up! Love them!
dawng268
August 2nd, 2020
Excellent service. Placed an order for two roller blinds one for the top landing window and one for bottom of stairs window in the Seasons Summer Roller Blind the all over colour leave pattern has transformed the two areas. The quality and workmanship is to a very high standard, the blinds were made to the exact measurements we supplied, very easy to install, arrived on time well packaged. Would highly recommened.
janism84
June 18th, 2020
Brilliant white Venetian Blinds, great price, exceptional quality. I'm very pleased with my purchase and would highly recommend buying from Blinds 2 go.
natalies466
July 24th, 2020
Easy instructions on how to measure, blinds came quickly. Easy to install and a perfect fit. I was also able to order plenty of samples before my final decision.
Very reasonable prices too.
daved356
June 18th, 2020
I ordered 3 recessed blinds for 3 bedroom windows. Despite the lockdown they arrived within 3 weeks. The blinds were of good quality and a perfect fit for each of our windows, although the pelmet clips are a bit flimsy. Overall I was pleased with the service and finished results, so I have ordered a fourth blind for an angled bay bedroom. Assuming my measurements are correct I am optimistic that I'll have another fitted blind that I am pleased with.
jamesb3445
July 24th, 2020
We ordered 6 perfect fit blinds for double glazed windows in our lounge. Have to say that only issue was that delivery date was slightly delayed but once advised our blinds had been dispatched via couriers they arrived within 24 hours and they were easy to fit and were a perfect fit with the product being exactly as specified on the web site. We are delighted with our purchase.
bobk342
July 27th, 2020
Good step by step guide to measuring made ordering dead easy, units arrived well before the expected delivery date which was pleasing. Followed the well explained video on fitting which made it a piece of cake..
leahh141
August 31st, 2020
Very easy to order and install. Couldn't actually believe how easy they are to install. Had issues in the past with blinds fitting correctly. Quality of the product is 100%. Adds a touch of class to the room. Would definitely recommend Blinds2Go to anyone looking for wooden blinds.
joshc263
July 24th, 2020
Really happy with the quality and look of the blinds. Relatively easy to install too. However, the plastic piece that covers the top was a few cm too big and I had to saw some of it off - which was slightly disappointing because they are made to measure, and the rest of the kit fit perfectly.
Delivery was very slow (and cost around £8) taking around 6 weeks to arrive. I appreciate there will be delays due to COVID-19 but for the cost of delivery and the blinds themselves, it felt a slow process.
Overall very happy with the blinds, they look and feel lovely - just the logistics that let it down slightly.
lucyk54
June 18th, 2020
Really pleased with our made to measure blind which arrived for one of our lockdown decorated rooms. It has finished it off nicely. Great quality and a perfect fit. Thank you!

They're legit, but if you have any problem don't expect it to be solved.

By Gabriel G.