Review of BlankTerrMall

Tel: 888-510-4491
sales@blankterrmall.com

sarae50
10/31/18

AVOID shopping at Blankterrmall at any expense! They are SCAMMERS and THIEVES and they DON'T CARE about their customers or their reputation as a business!!! I used them twice and they FAILED me both times!!!! Both times, I ordered Leisure 18 Slimming Coffee and I choose to have it delivered by UPS which was a MUCH MORE EXPENSIVE shipping option than LOUSY USPS!!!! And both times, they "MADE A MISTAKE" and shipped my order by USPS!!!! Are you $#*!ING KIDDING ME!!! It has been 3 weeks now and I still haven't received my order!!!! I asked for a full refund of my money because at this point, I could just fly to the Philippines and buy the coffee myself and it would be CHEAPER and FASTER!!!! They said they would only refund the shipping difference!!!!! But guess what??!!!! They never even refunded the shipping difference from my first order!!!!! I'm attaching screen shots of the communication that took place of my first order and second order.

julianc24
9/24/15

'm thinking out of all my online orders that this one is far superior, blankterrmall.com. Everything arrives very well packed. The prices are very good and the customer service is awesome

timothyh26
1/23/15

Purchased several packs of Gillette Mach 3 Turbo Refill 8 Cartridges @ $10.95 and put them in closet until others were used up first.
When I went to use the first one a few months later, discovered that a broken beer bottle would give a closer, more comfortable shave. Tried a new blade the next day and found this one to be no better. The "comfort strip" that usually lasts 3 weeks, wore off to nothing after one use. These are obviously knock-off blades and not worth the money.

I emailed Blanketermall was was told
"Hello This order is from august 2014
We have 30 days warranty in all our products.
Unfotunately, this order has more than 30 days
After 30 days we don't exchange product or make a refund.
Please don't send back opened boxes.
I apologize for this inconvenience, but please understand our policy
Have a nice day
Best Regards
Ana
Customer Service

Obviously, notifying them after their 30 day policy is a nice way to tell me that they don't care if I was given an inferior product based on an implied representation that these were first quality blades, which they were not.

I don't understand Blanketerrmall's 30 day policy and I won't "have a nice day" I'll tell all my friends not to do business with a company that hides behind a "policy"

lisbetho
8/8/14

The customer service and delivery are fast, i have being buying for 9 months.

larryf4
10/1/11

This site has the best prices on the web for Gilette blades. I did not give it 5 stars since the shipping charges are exhorbent. Substantively, this makes the buy not as good as you think it will be; however, it still beats Amazon!

Questions? Get answers from the BlankTerrMall staff and other customers.

4 Photos for BlankTerrMall