Review of BlackSingles4U

2016 California 1
San Francisco, California 94116, United States

andrewl167
12/14/17

I was contacted by a women that turned out to be more than I was ever hoping for. I spent 3months on blackSingles4U and this site worked out pretty perfect for me. Can't ask for more!

th4832
9/25/17

Memberships are overpriced. You can cannot get past the first search page without upgrading. Search filters can use work. I didn't have a photos and some scammers send first messages right away. They constantly autobilled your account monthly. Check your statements or get a prepaid credit card.

logank16
9/12/17

My wife left me after 8 years of marriage so I decided to suck it up and join several onlien dating sites for black folks. Create a profile on BlackSingles4u, BlackPeopleMeet, BlackCupid, and BlackPlanet and found out that, at least for me, BlackSingles4u and BalckPeopleMeet are pretty damn good. Been on a few dates, nothing serious yet though, but will see.

charlesx6
5/5/17

After many disappointing online dating experiences I am so happy I found BlackSingles4u. This site was a blessing. Been a Gold member for two months and went on several dates and fortunately met my lady. Can't be more happy! This is the best site I've ever used. And worth every penny.

georgew109
4/6/17

Best African American dating site I've used but some really strange guys. Ladies: Report them to the admin team as soon as they get pushy. They will take care of them. Beside that nice people. Been on several dates and one guy looks promising.

davidh474
2/25/17

Nowadays it is almost impossible to find a good black dating community. Let's be honest here, most of them are a waste of time. BlackSingles4u and BPM may have their issues but you won't find any better black dating communirty. No complaints, many members, easy to use, not expensive.

marcor33
11/14/16

Been on and off BlackSingles4u for a while and it is one of the two dating sites that worked for me. Ain't no site for casual dating though. If ya looking for no strings attached action better go somewhere else though (CasualSexOnly.com will help you in that case). But I've been looking for some nice girls for serious dating and met many interesting members. No Mrs Right yet but certainly works.

lukew42
9/30/16

Well, this site ain't perfect! I have been using it for like 4 weeks and I have seen some fake profiles. But at least some nice women on this site. After all, it may be the best black dating site, at least the best I have used. Met up with three chicks so far. All of them were superhot.

bradp35
9/30/16

I was really disappointed at first and was hardly able to find a date but I invested a little more time in a nice profile, uploaded some nice pictures and all of a sudden more and more women answered. The idea is to create an interesting profile and you will see: This site works like crazy.

I go out on dates with people I met on BlackSingles4u, maybe one or two dates every two weeks. Many nice people. I have found anything serious yet but you can't hurry love, I guess. Worth checking out guys! BlackSingles4u is a great dating site. Juts make sure to create an interesting profile.

johng378
9/28/16

I HAD SOME GREAT EXPERIENCES USING BLACKSINGLES4U AND AFTER I'VE BEEN USING IT FOR THREE MONTHS I FOUND THE LOVE OF MY LIFE: LOVE U TO THE MOON AND BACK, MONICA :)))

Questions? Get answers from the BlackSingles4U staff and other customers.

BlackSingles4U?