Review of BitsAndPieces

Tel: 866.503.6395
service@bitsandpieces.com

sa30402
12/17/18

I recently ordered from Bits and Pieces. I placed my order at the end of November. They have good products but after my order was placed I started receiving emails offering better discounts and sometimes free shipping which was annoying. The order took a couple of weeks to arrive and one item was missing. Okay, that happens. Emailing customer service didn't receive a response for a few days. Meanwhile I called and the customer service representative was great about fixing the mistake but even with rush shipping on the replacement it won't arrive in time for me to get it to the recipient in time for Christmas. I wouldn't deal with them again unless I didn't need the item(s) any time soon and I already had a discount coupon code.

kristit7
12/31/16

All puzzles ordered have pieces that were damaged in some sort of way, NOT worth what I paid. I think I could have found better puzzles in a dollar store!

tracye1
6/4/15

Bitsandpieces is a website/catalog specializing in puzzles: jigsaw puzzles, 3-D puzzles, and all the stuff that can go with them (puzzles sorter and storage boards, puzzle glue, etc.) Great selection!

I think their pricing is on the high side but the bundle prices (pick 3 of this kind or size) and their clearance items still make it a better buy thank full price puzzles from a store. They also have some fun smaller items that are good for bday gifts and stocking stuffers!

There is a US, UK, Canada, and Australia specific websites.

spilsbury.com, bitsandpieces.com and jigsawpuzzles.com are all owned/run from the same company!

Questions? Get answers from the BitsAndPieces staff and other customers.

BitsAndPieces?