Birchbox.co.uk

Birchbox.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Birchbox.co.uk?

“Little awareness of skin tones or how to communicate sensitively”

Varuni S.
6/12/17

I am South Asian with warm olive/honey skin tone and black hair (all stated in my beauty profile on the website). I sent a message to Birchbox asking if there was any way I avoid receiving items such as leg tints/tanning style products. Their reply included the advice to change my skin tone on my profile to caramel in order for them to send me less tanning products. Caramel is 2-3 shades darker than my skin tone and a lot of colour/products that suit my friends that have that skin tone do not suit me. I got the impression that my actual skin tone was the problem and I should change it on their website in order for it to be more convenient for them. Absolutely disgusted that they send that kind of advice their customers.

varunis
June 12th, 2017

Questions? Get answers from the Birchbox.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Birchbox.co.uk?

Have a question about Birchbox.co.uk?