BIOVEA ITALIA

BIOVEA ITALIA

BIOVEA ITALIA has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. BIOVEA ITALIA ranks 34th among Pharmacy sites.

How would you rate BIOVEA ITALIA?

“Everything perfect”

oriana v.
12/10/18

I ordered vit D3 and progesteron cream after having troubles with Hi Herbs and the fact that the parcel was blocked (and destroyed or sent back) at the customs. Biovea assured me that it would not happen with their service and in fact I got the parcel fastly and safely. Then I ordered other items again and the service was always perfect as their parcels travel within Europe and not from Usa.

“Products never were delivered”

Laura M.
11/10/20

I ordered and paid but ni products were sent. The company charges for products never delivered. Warning!

orianav
December 10th, 2018

lauram1584
November 10th, 2020

Scam. They will charge you for products they never even bother to send.

By Laura M.

Their parcels don't seem to have troubles at the customs as it always happens with Hi Herbs and other companies

By oriana v.

No scam. It works perfectly and parcels don't have problems at the customs.

By oriana v.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BIOVEA ITALIA staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BIOVEA ITALIA?

Have a question about BIOVEA ITALIA?