Review of Farecast

Farecast reviews

18 reviews with 4 stars

derekk19
3/2/18

Helpful with finding information on a variety of topics. Saves a ton of time in researching things. User-friendly as well.

peters87
3/20/13

Sometimes bing find better things like google, but then sometimes not!!!

danniw1
2/19/13

I started using Bing recently, and I started to like it more than Google. Somehow I like everything I find on Bing more than on Google, because Google is so big and often it shows me more other stuff. This makes a headache to find what I need. On the contrary, Bing does search better.

bogdanb
1/16/13

Google's periodic algorithms changes make less and less sense for me. A decent site that today ranks in first 5 results in Google can rank 300 tomorrow.

For me the quality of the search results returned by Bing is better than the quality of Google results. I started using more and more Bing and I'm happy with it. Their webmasters tools is great and their reports can help you as a webmaster improve your websites.

williamf22
1/11/13

I used this search engine many time with great results. I always found everything what I needed. And what's the more they also have a great map.

shawnpatrickt
8/15/12

Give it time and I bet Bing might come close to being the number 1 search engine. I like it that they are not focusing much on links as vote popularity for a website to rank higher. I don't uinderstand how their algorithm works but still, I think it's pretty good.

nigelr2
4/3/12

It's OK but I only use it on Facebook where it is compulsory. I, and I think everyone else in the world, use Google for search.

omegar
1,539 helpful votes
11/10/11

I like bing.com and I think it is very okay for a search engine. I also find that the search engine has brought back items that were not important to what I was searching for.

I do like however the related searches section and to me that makes it also okay as a search engine.

However the video section is very impressive for me. I think bing.com can be the best out there.

barryj2
10/13/11

I thought is was alright, i don't think its ever going to complete with google tho.

paulp11
9/1/11

It's good, slower than google. I don't think it's going to lure me over though

gerardos1
7/20/11

Very good search engine, slower than Google though. I wouldn't consider it a "decision engine".

robinh1
8/25/09

Bing Travel: the search parameters are very intuitive and flexible, which makes flight planning very easy. The price predictor is a great feature, but don't ignore your gut instinct.

marthac
6/17/09

Interesting idea (and lots of marketing dollars), not sure how good their execution is.

5 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Farecast staff and other customers.

Farecast?