Review of BikeMania.biz

Tel: +1 201-775-4274
customerservice@bikemania.biz

natew3
10/25/15

I placed my order and had decided to go with echeck as I was waiting for a replacement card. I've used this method many times before and understand there is usually a 2-3 day processing period. So after 5 days it says the check is processing so I send an email to check on it. Two days go by so I send another email to which I explained I was leaving in a week for a wedding and would be gone for 9 days and if it was going to take too long to get here to cancel it as I had to be here to accept the order. At this point the money had already been deducted from my account since the day after the order was placed and over 3 days later from the day my order was cancelled and the funds have yet to be returned to my acct.

marias118
8/22/15

Buyer beware. Sub-Park bike quality, which they can get away with because all sales are final. My husband got the bike less than 2 months ago and, after light/normal riding, numerous parts have come loose. There is nothing we can do about it.

georget40
10/13/14

I previously ordered a bike frame from them and while it did arrive with a scratch they had a great price. After that bike got stolen I ordered the same frame. Aside from order confirmation didn't receive any update for almost 3 weeks but when I checked the order status on their site it said it had been drop shipped so I went ahead and ordered the rest of my parts. Next day I get an e-mail saying the frame was sold out and they were cancelling the order. Why wait that long? Why have the status say drop shipped if that means nothing? They should either define that drop shipped doesn't mean anything or leave a more general status like "ordered".

eb346
1/21/14

They sell bicycle related stuff. Like a lot of web merchants today, a lot of their merchandise is drop shipped so you always get the most current product available. That's a good thing unless you want last years model for some reason. The prices are extremely competitive. The have a real person during business hours answer the phones, otherwise they have a chat thing and you can leave a chat or voice message. I had to leave a message once but they called me back with an answer to my questions. They carry big brand name stuff and a few brands I've never heard of. I received a tracking number when my bike gloves shipped. There is a discounted items section with what seems to be closeouts and demo items. I think the best part of their stuff is the clothing but they have a huge list of categories.

Bike was ordered on the 6th and delivered on the 11th.

By Customer S., BikeMania.biz Representative

Questions? Get answers from the BikeMania.biz staff and other customers.

BikeMania.biz?