Review of BH Cosmetics

Tel: .888-545-4744

5 reviews with 4 stars

athenah9
12/16/18

I didn't realize until after ordering that there were "issues" with BH Cosmetics products or shipping. Cue panic mode. I placed my order on or around December 5/6, expecting to have it arrive in time before christmas that I could check for broken product, and then wrap and give it to its recipients. I didn't get notification about product movement until almost a week later, on the 10th saying it "shipped". However when I checked tracking, it didn't even get to the shipping company until the 11th. So, when BHC says it's shipped, it's not: It's just had the shipping label printed. Then, the estimated arrival date from California to Alabama was said to be the 20th of December. Considering I had ordered on the 5/6th, that's entirely too late, even for Christmas ordering, since Christmas deals don't happen until that week anyway. However, after being in Merkel, Texas, for about 36 hours according to tracking, which I checked less than 2 days ago, all my product arrived today, the 15th. And of my FIVE eyeshadow palettes, and one liquid lipstick, not a single pan of a single product was broken. And 9/10 day shipping is fairly reasonable considering it traveled the country, WITHOUT breaking, during the holiday season.

So the shipping communication needs work, because it's highly inaccurate; And their shipping information landing page is wayyyyy unupdated, you 100% need to copy the tracking number and actually search the shipping provider's tracking system to accurately view its progress. But overall, I'm grateful and impressed that all is well.

melissad124
4/16/18

Maybe I lucked out, but I ordered my products last Friday, and received today. I had free shipping, and completely understand economy shipping to keep the price down.

I'd be annoyed if I were paying a subscription for free shipping and had to wait a week for my order, but these are all discounted products and part of that discount passed on is keeping shipping costs at a minimum. You're not getting 2 day delivery with that price breakdown.

annm296
1/16/18

I have ordered from them at least twice, and each time the package has taken longer than expected. I absolutely love what I have gotten from them, the mascara I'm still on the fence about but everything else I love. The packaging it's shipped in is amazing, everything came perfectly packed no damage. I sent an email asking a question to them and received a quick response. The eye shadows are so pretty and have such great color. The lip pencils and liquid lipsticks are so pigmented and have great staying power. Overall, I would recommend ordering very early and paying attention to the sales. I would order again and suggest this company to others.

aprilo4
1/20/16

I've ordered from BH Cosmetics a few times and never had trouble. They ship from the west coast U.S. and for me arrive within 5 days. Their eyeshadow pallets are a great bang for your buck since the pigments are rich and the price is a steal. Their brush sets are a decent quality and well worth the $10-$15 bucks for a set vs. $15 for one MAC brush. They always have sales and there's usually good deals when ever I visit the site. Overall they're a decent place with consistent quality.

katc9
8/10/15

I ordered a set of brushes on a Tuesday and to my surprise when I got home on Saturday the package was waiting for me at home! The set of brushes was $32.00 (it was on some sort of discount) and the brushes came in a sort of wrap around makeup brush belt holder and I got a free sample of a mascara. Overall the brushes are great and were in great condition when I got them. I think these are good brushes for beginners or for people who don't want to spend a lot of money on brushes. They work very well and totally worth the price!

Hey, I'm in Edmonton. I ordered from them a couple weeks ago expecting it to take 2-3 weeks. It showed up at my door in 2 days exactly, which was shocking. I was actually surprised to see all the negative reviews about shipping considering what it's like buying online in Canada.. that was my only time ordering from them though, so maybe it's hit or miss?

By Brianne P.

I don't see how they didn't ask for an address. It is crucial to shipping, and one step before paying for it. I your order confirmation it must say the shipping and billing address, the item you picked and the price with it. Maybe you should contact costumer service. Best of luck with your order!

By Mavis C.

Questions? Get answers from the BH Cosmetics staff and other customers.

BH Cosmetics?