Review of BharatPlaza

Tel: +91 900 133 5555
cs@bharatplaza.com

malkas
2/22/16

Dear Bharatplaza, I received today the saree.. It's my first time at Bharatplaza but not the last one.. I am very satisfied of the excellent service.. My compliments!! Thank you for all

kingstono
2/22/16

beautiful saree. Thanks bharat plaza. Excellent customer service. Great quality well done

chabacham
2/22/16

Thank you so much!! I received the package. And I love the dresses. Very good quality, worth the price and quick shipping. Will Order more.. Please have new designs for plus sizes like 44/46.. Thanks again

birawa
2/20/16

I am really very impressed with Bharat Plazas communication and service mind blowing us being so far in nz and order system works.There was a slight color variation with the saree we ordered but it was lovely cant find any saree like that here in nz. Impressive work keep it up. I have already made another 2 orders

fedilar
2/20/16

Dear Bharatplaza, Awesome outfit and perfect stitching. Thank you for the excellent service.

lirao
2/19/16

Thank you! I got my order today, my saree is just amazing. Delivery was quick. You guys did very good job. Thanks

azdea
2/19/16

Dear Bharatplaza, I received the saree I had ordered. It's my first time at Bharatplaza but not the last one.. I am very very happy and satisfied with my order and the excellent service that you provided. The customer support team is very helpful and they keep you posted on your order. The package was packed so secure that there was no damage to the product. I really liked your product and service. This will be my go to place for Indian outfits. It is a great place to shop for Indian who are abroad. My compliments!! Thank you all,

soular
2/18/16

I am very impressed with both the product as well as the service. The saree I ordered is exceptionally beautiful. I was kept posted of every step of the processing of my order and it arrived in next to no time. I will definitely shop with Bharat Plaza again. Thank you.

bayarda
2/17/16

Excellent Service. Staff was excellent and very helpful in the shop when we visited.Our parcell arrived in England in time as promised. Every One should shop at Bharatplaza.com

miral6
2/17/16

Dear LALIT, I received my order yesterday, I am very happy, the sarees are very beautiful........ "THANK YOU VERY MUCH"

jinxl
2/16/16

Thank you. Thank you. My sari arrived today just in time for a wedding tomorrow. Thank you for your quick delivery. I also love my sari. Service and price was great as well. I will definitely order again!!

kataa2
2/16/16

Dear Bharat Plaza ..I received my wedding saree yesterday....its beautiful. The saree came nicely package with little gifts to add to the delight. Thank you for your assistance ..look forward to purchasing more of your productions... Best regards

liran3
2/13/16

Hi....i just want to share this.....OMG i love the saree and kameez that was delivered and to my door steps with no extra costs.......its more beautiful that the pics

ninap12
2/12/16

Thank you very much for the timely delivery and the gorgeous saree, my saree was even more pretty then what I saw in the picture and it reached me in only 3 days...much appreciated...look forward to doing more shopping with you.

bassemn
2/11/16

Thank you for the excellent service, traceability on the orders and the great quality of the products supplied. It is an absolute pleasure shopping with you!

bileln4
2/10/16

thanks. last order was received before expectation... and the product was above expectation. excellent customer service..

shans7
10/23/15

Bharat plaza .. what to to tell.. simply impressed though at first was little anxious about the what would be the product result, but once here it is really amazing and worthy.

Recommended to all customers/ people and yes though I am a non resident of India, manage to get my parcel in 3/4 days here in Mauritius, since day shipped there.

Thanks fro your great service and work behind.

Shan

ramitc
8/18/15

I order the Man's designer suit and here is what I got from BhartPlaza:-

Hello, Can you please give me estimated delivery date?
Thanks

07/17/2015 11:41 am

Dear customer

We would like to inform you that your ordered products will be ready with us by the end of this month.

Have a nice day.

VIJAY JOAM

07/23/2015 4:24 am

Please make sure to ship my order by July 30th, I have wedding to attend on Aug 8th.
Thanks
Ramit

07/23/2015 11:20 am

Dear Customer

Thank you for your email ,We want to say you that you can surely have the products before end of this month,Feel free to writing back to us for further assistance.

Have a nice day

07/30/2015 6:33 am

I just received my order and for Debonair Party Wear SuitSKU: TSJL1111 Paint color does not match with Jacket. Paint is black and shade in jacket is dark blue. See attached. Also missing t-Shirt. Please ship me new paint asap that is matching with jacket and send me DHL shipping label, si i can ship this paint back to you or ship the jacket matching black with paint and i will ship the this jacket back to you. Please do asap because i have wedding to attend. U r Site is not accepting the image size for upload.

07/30/2015 12:41 pm

Dear customer

We are very very sorry for the inconvenience. Please provide us the images of the products so we will check with our concern department.

Feel free to writing back to us for further assistance.

VIJAY

07/30/2015 8:16 pm

Please see attached image, Take an action ASAP. When I am trying to upload image your site is giving me Error: Selected file exceeds allowed size.

07/31/2015 8:06 pm

Hey Guys, Ship me Dark blue paint or Jacket black in it with t-shirt ASAP. I Have to attend wedding. Take responsibility for the mistakes.

08/01/2015 2:59 pm

Dear Customer

Thank you for your email we want to inform you that please send the images of the product which you received so we can check with concern department and provide you the as images have to be less then 2mb so it can attach with email,Feel free to writing back to us for further assistance.

have a nice day

08/01/2015 10:43 pm

Here you go:-
Paint_Jacket_color.jpg(63.1 kb)

08/01/2015 10:44 pm

here is 2nd one, Take action ASAP
Paint_Jacket_color1.JPG(82.3 kb)

08/03/2015 8:11 pm

Hey Guys, Please update me ASAP, Now u have evidence. Ship me the Jacket black in it ASAP, so I can use for the wedding. Thanks

08/04/2015 2:54 pm

Dear Customer

We would like to inform you that we have manufactured the outfits as per your given measurements only, we request you to kindly send us the images of the item which you have received keeping and inch tape on it which clearly shows the difference in the measurements so that we can check regarding the issue with our concern department.

Waiting to hear from you soon..

08/04/2015 7:57 pm

Are u stupid, the issue is different color between paint and jacket
Paint is black and in becket is royal blue. Please read the complainers
Care fully and proceed!!!!

08/05/2015 5:56 pm

Dear Customer

We are really sorry for the inconvenience,We request you that please send the full individual
image of the product so we can check with the concern department,And we will update you the further process,Again we are really sorry for the inconvenience,Feel free to writing back to us for further assistance.

have a nice day

08/05/2015 8:07 pm

Here are the images, Don't u trust customer. Act soon.
IMG_0476.JPG(84.2 kb)

08/05/2015 8:08 pm

here is paint
IMG_0479.JPG(84.9 kb)

08/05/2015 8:09 pm

here is close look of color differance
IMG_0472.JPG(82.3 kb)

08/06/2015 10:08 am

So, when I will get the replacement?

08/07/2015 7:41 pm

Hey guys, what the f!!! Why u r not responding?

08/08/2015 10:18 am

Dear customer we would like to inform you that there is no color difference but instead you are facing the problem we can provide you the good deal in your future order your cooperation will be highly appreciated

irshadi
5/23/15

"Worst experience ever. Please do not make a mistake of ordering from this site. I made a purchase for my fiance. It was suppose to be delivered 1 week before our engagement day and it reached 2 days later. So its wasn't received and send back. This happened on Jan 20th 2015. when i talked/chated/emailed, thy said they will refund MY CASH and till date its not done. i have the entire conversation thread in my mail."

jodhs
5/10/15

This company is absolutely horrible. Please do not make the mistake of ordering from them. Their clothing is nothing like what they show on the website, the material is not even the same. They also refuse returns, and for a $300.00 suit that was totally wrong, offered us a $10 credit on our next purchase. Needless to say, we will never purchase anything from these con artists again.

jayd163
2/1/15

This is a company whose service is so damn good that i am addicted to their quality products and service.i know people come over Internet only to put bad reviews but i am in love with the service of this company and i feel very good doing business with them, every time i receive the products their is a smile on my face and i am glad that from last 4-5 years i am purchasing from them.The associates there are courteous and very helpful.and they treat the customers like their family, i would suggest everyone who want to buy any Indian products, Please try BharatPlaza and i am sure you will fall in love with their service and products like me:)

ceetala
6/20/14

I have purchased through this site more than 5 times every time the service was excellent, cheap, and accurate and on time. Now I have got a new dress for my wedding , thanks to Bharat Plaza

krishnas
12/2/13

great experience.. with bharatplza.....

venkatr
9/11/13

The most worst service and untrusted site. Please dont buy anything on this site. They are CHEATERS!!! . I had my marriage they promised me to deliver in 20days. They are such a careless people they did even inform that it will be late. I called them many times they didnot respond. I tried to chat with them but they never informed anything. but finally a day before the marriage they said its not ready and we cannot ship. They are playing with customers feeling. Please dont buy on this site.

alia25
9/13/12

i bought a lehenga for my royal wedding from bharatplaza. When i got the lehenga it was a scrap..nothing like the picture on their website. The fabric and work was very cheap..i had to buy another lehenga from the local shop..it was costly but nice. never buy anything from them..they are crooks.they sell scraps

I agree. It is impossible for so many people to have good reviews for the crap that they sell for exorbitant prices. The only explanation would be having a team paid to write good reviews for them all day. They should go out of business for this type of service.

By Neel N.
Questions? Get answers from the BharatPlaza staff and other customers.

5 Photos for BharatPlaza