Review of BharatPlaza

Tel: +91 900 133 5555
cs@bharatplaza.com

rajk131
4/21/19

Most of the products are fake only once you pay and after one month u come to know Instead of this product purchase some thing else which is horrible experience, since I was from Rajasthan so some how I recover my money

srikanths3
2/11/19

I enjoyed with the offers of saveplus when I ordered a salwar kameez from Bharat Plaza. I got 20% off on my order.

ib640
1/24/18

Placed order in November. Item was supposed to be shipped in early January. No update on order in the middle of January. Email customer service to be told sorry we cannot ship your item please choose one of these (less comparable) items instead. Tell customer service that will not work as I needed that specific item, please refund me the money I payed. No answer. Days go by with repeat emails. No answer. Very thankful I payed with paypal and they were able to recover my money. Would never recommend this company. AVOID LIKELY SCAM.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PLACE ORDER HERE. SCAM WEBSITE.

lathak1
1/4/18

I placed a order on 27 november 2017 till now I did not get my order .....several times called customerservice ....no use ...send email many times no reply ......big cheating going on there ...I feels they are collecting money and plan to run away

sangeetac1
12/5/17

Only half of my order was sent.
I was told to pick something from ready to ship items instead. Requested to refund my money because I didn't like anything from ready to ship.
It's 3 mnths now, didn't receive refund and my emails are getting ignored now.

jiap1
10/30/17

Found very good quality ethnic wear clothes on bharatplaza with good price. Range of ethnic wear is excellent.

lateefm
10/25/17

Purchased very nice kurta payjama during EID. Loved the colors and pattern. Keep the good work going. Will soon shop again.

gurmeetk2
10/23/17

Hi all salwar kameez looking good my school friends are liking it as it was for a drama in school all stitching was well done & fitting was awesome. the gathering of patiala was superbly done

dond138
10/13/17

I ordered a suit and their measurements online were pretty specific, so they made the pants according to all the size measurements they took....except the width of the pants leg. Over the past 2 months I have contacted them more than 6 times now and they have constantly told me that they made the pants according to the size measurements, but there was NO measurement asked for width of leg. I have escalated this to 'higher authority' and all responses have said that they made it correctly and to work with them. I even asked to pay for 1/2 the cost of another pants and their response was to go online, purchase any item that says 'ready to ship', and then they would send me an invoice to pay for another pants and then ship a new pants to me. I have never heard anything more RIDICULOUS in my life! I have repeatedly asked them to correct this before I leave them a negative review but they have made internet excuses, holiday excuses and everything else to say why they could not respond in less than 3 days for an escalated case.

Bottom line, if you're ready to spend money to purchase anything from them, be ready to accept whatever you get and smile. Totally POOR service!!

rupam2
10/12/17

I paid for my order almost 2 months ago. I have been writing customer service for about a month and no replies. Live chat leaves me when I start questioning my order.

kateg55
10/5/17

I ordered a saree some months ago but still have not received it. Asked them to refund me but said that I must choose something else but I clearly explained to them that I don't like anything else but they won't refund me. I would advise people not to buy anything on this website they are fraud.

jacikam
9/29/17

I ordered a lehenga for my engagment event, ordered a month ago, I didn't hear from then since. I kept emailing , finally someone emailed me back sending me with a Link saying that I have to choose something so they can shipp to me as soon as possible. I told that man honestly I didn't like anything, also why Should I do that, when the lehenga I bought the processing time was 20 days only. He reply please contact our live help line. I tired via live customer service, they are terrible don't understand ,few not willing to help you . I am suggesting for thos who ordered didn't received the item please report to http://consumerhelpline.gov.in.
They are not only taking ppls money,also worst customer service. They are being unreasonable, after reading all this reviews I am hoping this website will be closed very soon.

shivas8
9/25/17

It is extremely frustrating when you are trying to speak to live chat as that's the only option you have and the representatives English are so poor that you end up wasting time going back and forth and ending up solving nothing. They either leave you hanging or cut off the chat when they do not have answers to your questions. Emails are not being answered products are shipped on time if it's in stock if not it takes a very long time with no communication very bad service for USA customers yet you must pay up front for your order.

mishafe
9/14/17

If I could I would give them 0 stars, I ordered a wedding dress for my daughter from them for $380 and 2 months later I contacted them because I hadn't received anything, they told me it can't be shipped due to production error, okay why did I have to contact them first? They couldn't contact me to tell me that? I asked them for a refund and they refused! I mean seriously? They told me to order something else and since I had already paid I went on to buy my son in laws suit from them, it's been 5 months!!!! Every time I message them they respond saying it will be shipped in 5-7 days. Please save your money and spend it somewhere else! This company is a damn scam! I still haven't received a refund or my product! And I've spent over 380 USD. They have been giving me a run around for months!

priscillam18
9/13/17

I have complained almost 5 times in the past two months stating that I didnt get my package. They give no direct replies. Just simple answers...like "ma'am we will send your order" but nothing happens. The customer service is horrible. Even if I call the number, a man who sounds like he has been sleeping answers (of course, there is a time difference from India to USA) but that was so unprofessional. I've spent $88 dollars online. I still have not received any direct replies with tracking or anything.

shaheemk
7/18/17

I urge you all who have been cheated on like myself to contact the nearest police station to the company and file an FIR. They will be raided, we will recieve our money back. Give your details to the police and you will be contacted soon and will recieve your money

rajj9
4/28/17

Bharatplaza need to inform UK customers that their delivery charge does not include UK VAT, Customs duty and taxes which will be need to be paid to the UK courier before delivery.

shaouy
4/26/17

Hi, I just wanted to confirm that we received our order 20 april 2017. We are very pleased with our outfits, and thank you for your prompt and efficient service.

surendras2
4/25/17

I had a great experience. I was a little apprehensive about placing an online order and was not sure of the measurement. I am so glad to shop on this site. I am excited to place more orders and highly recommend it to my friends. Thanks Bharatplaza for making this such a wonderful experience.

mahis6
4/17/17

Cloth quality is nice. Fitting is excellent and I will do all my future traditional outfit shopping in exotic India.Great Job Bharatplaza team..............

inannab
4/12/17

very good quality saree, value for the money .Look is very fantastic. Same as the photo. Material also very nice.

angeliad1
4/12/17

My wedding lehenga was stunning thanks bharatplaza for making my day , I will suggest to my friends and relatives.

johnj371
4/12/17

I bought two sarees for my wife , it is my first online experience in bharatplaza and I like all the services in bharatplaza like-shipping time,products designs and costumer care.

neelamr2
3/30/17

I had bought a saree from Bharatplaza a while ago. I also got a gift along with it, you should try checking that site out. Also, there are many online shopping sites selling sarees.

jennyd34
3/30/17

We had a great experience while buying Lehenga and dupattas from them, very helpful, lovely variety of Lehengas , very well behaved staff and owners, would surely recommend everyone to visit this shop.

I agree. It is impossible for so many people to have good reviews for the crap that they sell for exorbitant prices. The only explanation would be having a team paid to write good reviews for them all day. They should go out of business for this type of service.

By Neel N.
Questions? Get answers from the BharatPlaza staff and other customers.

5 Photos for BharatPlaza