Review of BharatPlaza

Tel: +91 900 133 5555
cs@bharatplaza.com

janus21
3/20/17

Easy to place the order and they have a great variety for you to choose from such as color, styles and prices

nainas4
3/20/17

Good products n when purchase its the same as image
Nice selection in all variety."
Good price and good cloth.

sameeeeeg
3/20/17

Nice selection in all variety.Good price and good cloth.This is a very high quality material and the company got the saree to me in the exact time that I needed after I spoke with them on the phone! Highly highly recommend!

sameera19
3/11/17

Please keep away from this store as they are a bunch of frauds. I have ordered a saree for my wife over 2 moths ago which they confirmed will be delivered within 20 days, I have got in touch with them on several occasions and every time they said that they are having problems at the factory with the production of the fabric, and every time they assured me that I will receive my order in the next 20 days and today they finally told me that my order is not in production anymore and can't be delivered and I can choose one of their ready to deliver saree. Their service is really awful and unprofessional. I don't think they are a legitimate business, they probably just invested in a website to take orders from innocent customers and keep winding them until they just give up and stop asking for their order or refund.

Please do not place order with them unless you want to lose your money and be disappointed.

ozzya1
3/6/17

I ordered sherwani from USA, they sent me wrong size and refused to refund my money! ive contacteded to Lalit Khatri (owner) several times, but wasted my time. Stay away!

mohsinb
2/2/17

Hi,

I am sending this email from Muscat ( Oman).

It is my sincere request to all of you to read my email before placing an online order with Bharat Plaza.

My ordered was placed on the 03rd Jan 2017 for a function to be attended on the 28th Jan.I was communicated with lots of assurance that my order will each before 25th and on the 26th of Jan i received an email stating as below

"We re really sorry to inform you that the product SATJ106 is not available due to some fabric production problem so we request you that please select any other product from our "Ready To Ship" category of same worth, So that we can ship the order on same date & you have it for your occasion on time"

After this email, i asked for refund the email as appended below:

Dear Mohsin Bori,
Ok

We have cancelled your order and we have reserved your amount with us which you can use in any of your future order and we will surely provide you best possible discount and free gift as well.

Looking for your kind co-operation.

When i insisted for refund only : the reply was :

Dear Mohsin Bori,
We are really sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

We want to inform you that we have forwarded your refund request to our higher authority and within next 48 to 78 hours you will get your refund in the same card through which you confirmed the payment.

Looking for your kind co-operation.

Your Bharatplaza Team,
Thanks & Reg.
J. VIJAY
Customer Support

Now, it has been over a week but still i have not yet received any refund nor they are replying to my email.

I would like to inform you all the company is a cheat and extremely unprofessional.They have no clue as to what is happening internally in their department .The customer service has a standard reply of saying the your order is in process and we are sorry for the inconvenience caused to you.

Please keep distance and only order from Bharat Plaza incase you wish to spoil your function.

Regards,
Mohsin

minnahm
1/14/17

If you are buying online- BEWARE. They promise a certain delivery date- but of course they will go over. They take days to respond to you and give you false promises- oh just one more day, yadda yadda. I planned on wearing the dress on a certain date so I ordered in advance- and gave myself 20 more days from delivery date in case anything were to happen. Well,my special event came and went and they were still giving me false promises. offering discounts, etc.Terrible customer service.

neeln1
1/11/17

These bastards have been dragging my refund claim for 4 months now and yesterday after I chatted with them they said because it's been over 60days its not possible to give me a refund!! Seriously how are you still in business?? Please PLEASE stay away! I have lost $140 and 4 months of my life chasing them for a $35 refund that they said they would give me and I accepted and then they kept saying not possible. I wish I had paid by Paypal now but they convinced me not to. Don't do that..EVER!

Tip for consumers: Please stay away. Not only are the clothes an absolute disgrace, but you will also get frustrated trying to get this resolved with them. At some point they'll just start ignoring you hoping you'll go away. Totally not worth the pain of ordering from them.

romiej
12/20/16

I ORDERED INDIAN OUTFIT , DESIGN LOOKS SO GOOD . I SEND MY MEASUREMENTS BUT THE SUIT CAME WITH 10" LONG THAN MINE SIZE AND EVEN WITH MY 3" HEELS , IT WAS WAY TOO LONG. CUSTOMER SERVISE SEND A REPLY THAT USE IT AS A FLOOR TOUCH. AFTER NO BODY IS ANSWERING ANY OF MY EMAILS. THEY DONOT CARE ABOURT THE CUSTOMER , IT IS NOT ADVISABLE TO DO ANY BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.
ROMIE

suek42
11/25/16

I've purchased an Indian outfit that looks very attractive by picture. It was certainly very disappointing when I received it....the skirt was OK, but the top was made of a piece of damaged material, the outfit looks like it has pieces stitched together and it just couldn't fit. I send back to have another made, sadly the other piece looks worst, but they sent some small gifts (the little star to put on the forehead), which I didn't care for. I just wanted my outfit that I paid $150.00 for. They couldn't get it right, so I demanded my money back. It's been 4 months that I shipped the outfit back, they've received it and yet still I AM STRUGGLING TO GET MY MONEY BACK......SAD! I hear all types of excuses. I would like to receive my $150.00 in full, but I am so frustrated at this point, that I entrust God to do the rest. This company is definitely not to be trusted.........AND I HAVE THE PROOF TO BACK IT....ALL EMAILS, ETC.

Tip for consumers: Please be careful of what they are promising you.

joshepm1
11/21/16

I got the product on correct timing. the colour of the saree is as shown as the picure. Thanks bharatplaza

cilpadaere
10/25/16

3 starts may be next time shipping time will be good

ekikdad
10/20/16

i bought 2 kurti frm bharatplaza really i like so much the sevice !!! great job keep going plz

keildoaazl
10/6/16

i ordered grooms sherwani and we received it so quick. Loved the outfit and the service well done

kakslqk
9/21/16

i like this online store it is my best :)

Response from Bharat P., BharatPlaza Representative
Hello,
Thank you for trusting us! We appreciate your wonderful analysis.

Bharatplaza
vasad
9/15/16

I ordered a lehenga in size 27 waist and received size 33. The length was supposed to be 38in long it came at 44. After a lot of backs and forths with the company (telling me to pay out of pocket to fix it) they told me I could return the item but they can only try to make it tighter but will not shorten it because it will " destroy the design". Unbelievable, they refused to provide me with a new lehenga with the size i ordered. It is not my fault their workers cannot read the size chart. Every email they sent me began with "Please understand- we cannot send you a new item..." So far for satisfaction guaranteed! So i paid $170 to get a product that I cannot wear or would have to pay $150 dollars to alter. I already told all my friends and cousins about my experience and they shared a similar bad experience so please stay away from the website.

Response from Bharat P., BharatPlaza Representative
Hello,
Vasa D.

Please inbox us the issue along with the order no. So that, we may look into it.We're sorry about that :( Request you to share your regd e-mail ID, so that we can assist you accordingly..

widjantier
9/12/16

I will not recommend Bharatplaza to anyone because it is very clear that if the order is not what you except then you have a problem. I ordered a Anarkali for a child of 4 years with bust size 28 and received a Anarkali for a child of 8 years with bust size 36. Bharatplaza do not want to admit that they made a mistake despite the evidence that is clearly stated in an email where the correct size and age of the child is mentioned.

As long as the order is to be placed and sent you respond quickly to questions but now there are problems, I had to send emails reminders to ask for a response.

The service is so outrageously bad and also the solution for a great discount on my next order. I will never going to buy from Bharat plaza.

Response from Bharat P., BharatPlaza Representative
Hello
Widjantie r.

Please inbox us the issue along with the order number. So that, we may look into it.

badrinok
9/6/16

i bought 2 saree for my daughter reallly i'm so happy with the service and my daughter she is extra hapy with the quality of saree thnx bharatplaza we will back again

Response from Bharat P., BharatPlaza Representative
Hello ,
Thank very much for your loyalty. We are very honor to have customer like you. As a matter of fact, we are looking forward to serve you in the following years.
arinsonh
9/5/16

I purchased a beautiful sari and a plazzo suit from bhartaplaza.com.Beacause it serves new trend and designer outfits This website has very good collection of women as well as menswear. This site provides affordable and best quality product. I had a nice experience with Bharatplaza.I would love to shopping from Bhartaplaza in future.

Response from Bharat P., BharatPlaza Representative
Hello Arinson H.
Thanks a lot because you keep purchasing our products. Our company promises to provide high quality products for you as well as outstanding customer service for every transaction. Thank you and we are always happy to serve you.
bradyo6
8/26/16

I've ordered a blazer for a friends wedding and received on promised date. I got exactly what I have seen on site. I had all positive interaction.

Response from Bharat P., BharatPlaza Representative
Hi, Brady O,
Thank you Sir, very kind of you , delighted to hear from you.
bristlel
8/9/16

I received my order today .and everything is wonderful.i really appreciate your services and the way of dealing.superb job Bharat plaza.

Response from Bharat P., BharatPlaza Representative
Hello Bristle L.

Thank you for your support.Our pleasure serving you .

alexj85
8/8/16

Whenever I need something different for myself or my family, I always go for Bharat plaza website.I always found different collections as I want..fabulous designs,fabrics,quality,timely services make me to shop from there.and specially I like the Designs made by Mr. LalitKhatri..

Response from Bharat P., BharatPlaza Representative
Hello,
Alex j.

keildkzl
5/19/16

Not much to say , just i say bharatplaza is the best online shop in India

kasrooumaf
5/17/16

great !! great thnx for the service i will recommend this store for everyone

Response from Bharat P., BharatPlaza Representative
Hi, Kasroouma f.

Thank you for your support.Our pleasure serving you .

Bharatplaza team.
hidanmak
5/16/16

Hi guys if you are going to shopping online for your wedding or event then I fully refer you to buy any product from bharatplaza. Actually I love the services of bharatplaza so much

Response from Bharat P., BharatPlaza Representative
Hi, hidanma K.

Thank you for trusting us! Our pleasure serving you.

Bharatplaza team

I agree. It is impossible for so many people to have good reviews for the crap that they sell for exorbitant prices. The only explanation would be having a team paid to write good reviews for them all day. They should go out of business for this type of service.

By Neel N.
Questions? Get answers from the BharatPlaza staff and other customers.

5 Photos for BharatPlaza