Omsara

Omsara has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Omsara also ranks 24th among Indian Clothing sites.

How would you rate Omsara?

“Good site to shop”

Hetal D.
8/5/20

Good shopping experience the website is easy to use very user friendly. I absolutely love the outfits on their site. I ordered from their ready to ship section and received the order within 3 days during lockdown. The dress quality was outstanding - I will definitely shop here again for future events they have a huge selection as well.

hetald4
August 5th, 2020
anvic
July 28th, 2020
Very detailed embroidery work on the dresses they are of high quality and superb tailoring. You won't be disappointed with your order and I have placed many orders with them now after February being my first. With lockdown I needed to find a wedding outfit so first time chose to order from a online Asian store. No regrets and will be my go to now. Much cheaper than high street stores as well.
ashaa18
June 22nd, 2020
I totally recommend this store if you want the real thing. Although they don't normally do this they had an actual image available of the Lehenga I wanted so emailed me it after I placed the order so I was assured because I have not had a good experience with other online stores. My new fave store to shop for all my special occasions:D
anchalv
January 20th, 2020
I live in Canada so I'm Very pleased with my order as it arrived on time (special request) great stitching and fit - gorgeous dressses and saree real quality in the garments and embroidery work. Good price. You won't regret ordering from here.
shopa4
November 3rd, 2019
First time ordered my lehenga and some jewellery from here they were wonderful from start to finish. Diya talked me through my measurements which I made a few errors on so they don't just stitch to anything if its not correct they get in touch.

My order arrived and the lehenga was so stunning the image online did not do it justice. The fitting was perfect as well. My bridal necklace set and separate earrings was also very beautiful such delicate pieces.

I will order again from here.

Tip for consumers: You can leave any additional comments when placing the order such as special requests when you want the order by etc and they will try their best to get it done.

sofiap35
December 7th, 2019
Perfect place to buy authentic Indian clothing and gorgeous jewellery. I had a wonderful experience.

It is very legit a UK registered limited company since 2013 can check on company house for the same

By Hetal D.
See more answers (2)

Because it is a UK company and I know my money is safer than if I was to buy from a non UK business.

By Hetal D.
See more answers (2)

I had a wonderful experience throughout the order process super fast responses. On time delivery quality great. Overall happy with my entire order.

By Anchal V.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Omsara staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Omsara?

Have a question about Omsara?