Omsara

Omsara has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Omsara?

“Lovely clothing and customer service”

Shop a.
11/3/19

First time ordered my lehenga and some jewellery from here they were wonderful from start to finish. Diya talked me through my measurements which I made a few errors on so they don't just stitch to anything if its not correct they get in touch. My order arrived and the lehenga was so stunning the image online did not do it justice. The fitting was perfect as well. My bridal necklace set and separate earrings was also very beautiful such delicate pieces. I will order again from here.

anchalv
January 20th, 2020
I live in Canada so I'm Very pleased with my order as it arrived on time (special request) great stitching and fit - gorgeous dressses and saree real quality in the garments and embroidery work. Good price. You won't regret ordering from here.
sofiap35
December 7th, 2019
Perfect place to buy authentic Indian clothing and gorgeous jewellery. I had a wonderful experience.
shopa4
November 3rd, 2019

I will order again from here.

Tip for consumers: You can leave any additional comments when placing the order such as special requests when you want the order by etc and they will try their best to get it done.

Omsara is legit UK registered company at companies house In the United Kingdom. They offer a 14 days returns policy as well

By Anchal V.

I had a wonderful experience throughout the order process super fast responses. On time delivery quality great. Overall happy with my entire order.

By Anchal V.

Authentic clothing real branded Indian designer wear. Shipping was a flat rate regardless of order qty. and customer care was brilliant.

By Anchal V.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Omsara staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Omsara?

Have a question about Omsara?