Better Than Pants reviews

Tel: +1 855-677-4478
jobs@betterthanpants.com

danm387
7/16/18

Takes your money, then you will never hear from them again. Will not answer the phone, respond to emails, nothing. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!! I believe every positive review is part of the scam.

rebeccas221
3/18/18

I ordered two shirts for my grandson (he's not nearby), but BTP got both his and my adresses wrong, so they were never received. When I received the order confirmation I contacted them about the errors but was told by a rep that A) the internet sometimes autofills incorrectly (which is nonsense--why would it add a PO Box No. to a street address?) and later B) that the order was sucessfully delivered. Perhaps, but not to the right address, so I'm having to jump through hoops yet again about this. They have great shirts and were quick to replace another I had ordered in the wrong size, so I wll commend them for that.

kims279
9/26/17

Really funny t shirts online on a variety of subjects. I ordered some from there recently that specifies my attitude on things to a T. I'd like to order a few more on the site when I have the money to. Go there, you'll be glad you did. I spent lots of time searching through the site, plenty to look through.

Questions? Get answers from the Better Than Pants staff and other customers.

Better Than Pants?