Better Than Pants reviews

Tel: +1 855-677-4478
jobs@betterthanpants.com

marvinb66
3/21/19

Two orders . I purchased four shirts early March for someone's birthday, still haven't recieved them. Horrible place

danm387
7/16/18

Takes your money, then you will never hear from them again. Will not answer the phone, respond to emails, nothing. THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF!!!! I believe every positive review is part of the scam.

rebeccas221
3/18/18

I responded to a promotional email that stated shirts were half off with an additional 25% off is you entered a certain code. In placing my order, no screen ever appeared to enter that code, so I was charged full price, and then had to fire off two emails, one threatening to dis them on Google before getting a response stating they had credited my account the difference. But even that was annoying as "Mike" said they had notified me of this several days ago, and that was either a lie or it was sent to the wrong email as I didn't get it. They never respond to phone calls even though they provide a number.

kims279
9/26/17

Really funny t shirts online on a variety of subjects. I ordered some from there recently that specifies my attitude on things to a T. I'd like to order a few more on the site when I have the money to. Go there, you'll be glad you did. I spent lots of time searching through the site, plenty to look through.

Questions? Get answers from the Better Than Pants staff and other customers.

Better Than Pants?