BettaLiving.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0808 274 6113
customerservices@bettaliving.co.uk

mp61
2/29/16

I purchased a kitchen from this company in September 2015 mostly I am happy with the kitchen even though there are still a
Few items missing. However if there is a problem it doesn't get sorted out they say they have ordered parts when they hadn't. They never call you back when they say they will. I was waiting for week for some hinges they said it was because the order included a replacement door. The hinges arrived but not the door they say they have no record of the replacement door!! I have a kitchen with doors missing. They are finally coming to fit them on 7th March. You have to pay al the balance in advance
So there is no urgency for them to come and complete the work. I have not had one letter of apology from this company some the staff have a dismissive attitude say they will order what you need but they don't. I wouldn't recommend this company there are thousands of kitchen companies out there! My advice find one that doesn't want the payment all up front!

anap19
12/16/14

I recently bought my kitchen from Betta Living and I could not be more disgusted by the poor service I received.

Upon ordering I was promised by sales person impeccable service apparently given this company's experience and good reputation. I explained the importance of delivering on time and in full, given I have two young children and cannot be without a kitchen.

They insist on taking your money upfront and once they have it they will do as they please: the initially overly keen and overly friendly salesman will suddenly not answer your calls and the entire team that you have dealt with upon purchase will hide behind another 'head office' team whose computer funnily always says 'no'. And nobody is there when you need to speak to them; they are either away from their desks or on holiday for days on end. Or just not available.

The biggest problem here is that they do not deliver in full. My kitchen arrived with no worktops, among other pieces! I had builders who could not install my kitchen because of the incomplete delivery. To this day (weeks later) I am still waiting for some big pieces, without which the installation of my kitchen cannot be completed. I am told the pieces have not yet been produced! Yet they sold me the kitchen on the basis that on X date I will have everything.

Needless to say infuriating, disappointing and very unprofessional.

If there was an option of 0 stars I would have chosen it.

I could not recommend them less. I regret enormously having bought the kitchen from Betta Living.

Questions? Get answers from the BettaLiving.co.uk staff and other customers.

BettaLiving.co.uk?