This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

BetaSpark.uk

BetaSpark.uk

BetaSpark.uk has a consumer rating of 4.64 stars from 14 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. BetaSpark.uk also ranks 374th among Discount Shopping sites.

How would you rate BetaSpark.uk?

“Honestly one of the most caring giveaway communities!”

Justin A.
4/27/15

Compared to other sites like WGN and such, this website is honestly the best for giveaways. Not only do they run completely by donations and the founder himself funding everything but it doesn't have any annoying spam, secret tricks behind the scenes like Who's Gaming Now do. They have charged game developers to advertise and partner however at BetaSpark.UK they don't charge and are actually very close to beating Who's Gaming Now. I hope they manage to do well in the future, I will keep using this site!

“Horrible community and the owner is juvenile”

Logan F.
4/24/15

BetaSparkUK was one of the biggest wastes of time due in part to lying children and criminal activity. BetaSpark aka Callum Jones is an unprofessional self-glorified nobody. Don't let him fool you into thinking he has experience in any of the things he says.

justina32
April 27th, 2015

Tip for consumers: Join, honestly you won't regret it!

joed75
Verified purchase
Friendly atmosphere, and caring people who will take time out for you! I am glad to be a part of the community.
christopherm61
Verified purchase
It's pretty great, really, from what I've seen, everyone is incredibly nice to each other and the giveaways are fantastic, and if you win, it's not fake! They have a support system in which they reply within a day! Also a live-chat system straight to the admins themselves for support. Great!
cnn3
April 26th, 2015
Verified purchase
The founder of this site is friendly, and works hard to prevent others from being sucky and such. The people i've met so far are all nice and respectful. And did i mention they do giveaways?

Overall, great site! Would definitely reccomend.
luizv
Verified purchase
This site is wonderful because even the founder is caring. You can actually have a conversation with the mods because everyone is connected. I've had multiple conversations with BetaSpark (the founder) myself. We're even friends on Steam!
clockw
Verified purchase
I use this site for a lot of things. The people are always friendly, the forums are a very nice place to hang out, and they always have giveaways and give off that friendly vibe. Check this site out! :D
adamj50
Verified purchase
Very good. Lots of good people use the forums.
callumj6
Callum J. – BetaSpark.uk Rep
Thank you for the review, hope you enjoy the continued site usage.
pedroa18
Very good website!
Pepole are very nice, I loved it.
jayh39
Verified purchase
It is an awesome site for those not only in the United Kingdom, but also to the entire world. It is a great place for gamers and game designers to get together, and share ideas.
fucknf
Verified purchase
Small community, seems to have a good future, liked it and maybe i'll stay/come back^^

I wish the best for it and for all members including myself :p
willg11
Verified purchase
I have been to several communities that give games and you can discuss issues related to these, and I'm really grateful to this site is one of my favorite
laurenb30
Pretty damn rad.
nebrase
Verified purchase
All admins are cool, alot of giveaways, alot of nice services, and a site for everything I need
loganf13
Verified purchase

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PARTNER OR ASSOCIATE WITH BETASPARK/BETASPARKUK/CALLUM JONES

The community has different services, mostly free. Community forums, server online/uptime checker and other useful services.

By Callum J., Chief Executive Officer

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BetaSpark.uk staff and other customers.

BetaSpark.UK are specialists in Steam, Origin, PSN and XBOX Live giveaways for the mass, all community funded and donated. That's the power of our community, we raise money and use the money to purchase games for giveaway. We are a non-profit community and raise a lot of money to do what we do.

Business History

The BetaSpark.UK community was founded by Callum Jones (BetaSparkUK) in memory of his grandmother in 2014 but never reached a public domain until January 2015. In January 2015, Callum Jones launched the BetaSpark.UK domain which boomed in the first month, becoming one of the most successful self funded communities in the UK. Callum's grandmother died of cancer and he saw how much it made his family suffer and how much she suffered before death. He didn't want anyone else to go through what she went through so decided to host a community where they would raise money for Cancer Research UK. But, Callum's grandfather was also dying slowly of Alzheimer's which made Callum even more determined to help fund to find a cure to both diseases.

Callum Jones (BetaSparkUK) whom is aged 17 is now one of the youngest UK most successful community managers based in Manchester, United Kingdom. Aswell as doing work online, he's been working to raise money by swimming the distance of the English channel for Aspire a spinal injury charity that help provide other methods of walking again.

Callum Jones, community founder said "My biggest dream, and what I want my grandmother and grandfather to be remembered by is this website. I want to bring everyone together, I want to beat all these illnesses. It's not fair that people suffer like my grandmother and grandfather did, it's not humane. We can fight it together, and we can end it together. I created this community for awareness of such illnesses. It's time we stand together, we fight everything and we never give up. The community has almost been near the end every time, we've always received donations, people are keeping us alive."

callumj6
Callum J.
Chief Executive Officer
I'm Callum Jones, I'm really into helping people and giving back and I run more than thirty international websites all based on giving back to people. I don't believe in collecting profit via advertising or earning money online, using website advertisement. I funded the website using my own income for the last few months and will continue to do the same, we also accept donations to help keep the website up. I love what I do, I don't want money - I don't want to earn cash from me giving back to people who are not as fortunate as some of us are.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BetaSpark.uk?

Have a question about BetaSpark.uk?