Review of Bestvite

Sun Valley, CA 91352, United States
support@bestvite.com

lucyv7
3/21/18

Once again Bestvite really saved me. I was in dire need of my Pycnogenol and even though I was well past their daily cutoff time the gentleman said he would handle it and make sure my order was sent that day. I received my package the next day. They always have provided me with the best service and I always go to them first when I need a supplement.

jonathans74
4/5/16

I have been ordering from Bestvite for the last five years, and every order arrived as expected. Their customer service reps are knowledgeable. Pricing is great, and you can save $$$$ and get high-quality products. I love their Super Omega, R-Alpha Lipoic Acid, Cognizin and SAMe.

shirleyb36
11/24/14

I bought a 6-month supply of BestVite Gymnema Sylvestre on 4-6-14 at a cost of almost $60. When re-ordering, I noticed that the expiration date was May 2014, less than a month after I received it. I had been taking an expired product for over 5 months!

Bestvite's explanation was that the manufacturer must have stamped the wrong Expiration Date on the bottle. They offered a much cheaper replacement product and, 3 weeks later, I still haven't received it. And it wouldn't change the fact that $60 was wasted. I rate them a 0. I posted a review on their website, but they have blocked it.

Questions? Get answers from the Bestvite staff and other customers.

Bestvite?