Bestshop USA

Bestshop USA has a consumer rating of 4.85 stars from 25 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Bestshop USA also ranks 16th among Mail Forwarding sites.

• Best Shop USA, I will definitely recommend you to my friends!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Bestshop USA?

“The best company I worked with!”

Taina S.
3/4/20

I worked with Best Shop USA for about 2 years. All my questions and concerns were answered/resolved by the Best Shop USA team in a convenient and time-effective way. I worked with several companies, that's why, I can safely say that they are the most conscientious guys I've ever met. Thank you, Best Shop USA, for the opportunity to earn money for my first startup. I will try to be like you are in my business. Thank you again!

shop usa (7)
tainas3
March 4th, 2020
agnesa22
March 24th, 2020
Absolutely brilliant service. Parcel picked up one day and delivered the next and at less than half the price of Royal Mail it's a bargain too. I can't recommend this company highly enough. I've already started spreading the word to family and friends of the superior service and will undoubtedly use for future parcels
giovannif23
August 3rd, 2020
There are lots of contradictory reviews, but, as for me, this is rather good company. They have enough work for me to earn decent salary and help my family. Best Shop USA, I will definitely recommend you to my friends!
brabscums2
Brabscum S.
March 16th, 2020
First and foremost, I would like to mention that this company is accurate and not a spam. I have had the pleasure of receiving a great working experience. Idling about would not get you cash and that is why you need to work and that is just. For anyone willing to spend their time working and earning money for efforts, this is one of the best options for you!
angelab936
July 24th, 2020
Best shop USA was so easy to use! ..to set up an account plus easy directions walking one through getting our package packed and to the local shipping point. It was also much more affordable!
abbyh40
January 24th, 2020
I had a package Best Shop USA received without an invoice. They gave it a value of $160 more than what it was.
I did a chat with Damon (a great guy) and got this fixed.
There customer service is excellent. Mistakes can be made but you need good customer service to fix it.
shaynes10
June 1st, 2020
I have worked with Best Shop USA about 3 times when ordering goods in American online stores. I should say that they are really professionals and I wish them growth and prosperity!
hildegardm2
April 4th, 2020
helped me to take three pieces of furniture to my apartment, helped with putting it in its place. Unpacked the items and took the rubbish away! Really nice guys would definitely recommend!
nealh60
August 5th, 2020
A year ago, a company employee wrote to me on Facebook. At that time I was looking for a job urgently, because we have three children and wanted to help my husband. Now I am glad that they found me. The work is stable and the management is very loyal. I recommend this company!
lokeyp
April 10th, 2020
Super friendly delivery guys,
called to me 30 mins before arrival to make sure I was home, and carried my parcel to the lift for me.

Very polite and professional even in these challenging times.
nevam4
July 18th, 2020
Shipped a package from NYC to IA. Best shop USA was awesome. I had constant tracking and the package arrived a couple of days before the expected date. Best shop USA was also half the cost of the lowest-priced service. I will definitely use Best shop USA again.
kernans1
March 5th, 2020
Great delivery service!
I use this service three times, and everything is cool, fast deliver, like always in time
amatterniseh
February 9th, 2020
I trusted this company with delivering a package that is very important to me, they did just fine, so I give them 5 stars, there was a photo report and the package was delivered on time. nothing to complain about.
stephanym16
February 20th, 2020
Oh, i am gonna say that this company is great. i work with them and they honest, payment are biweekly, always get my payment by time. Thank you.
petersenb
July 11th, 2020
Good prices. This is a great company to use to ship. Very professional. I am glad I found them. I found them on the internet. I recommend them.
elizav10
July 31st, 2020
Excellent service with the best price i saw. Prompt delivery selected 3-5 days, was delivered for 2. Definitely would use again.
brabscums
March 16th, 2020
I would like to say that 'Best Shop USA' is really nice and conscionable company and I really glad to have such a working experience. Of course, to earn money, you need to work. Noone will pay you for loafing :) This is fair. If you are ready to work hard and get money for your efforts, this company is one of the best options you can choose!
carenabaa
April 20th, 2020
This is really the best company in this area. All my ordered goods were delivered in time and the delivery price was veeery affordable. Keep up the good work!
amparom5
March 19th, 2020
have used this company a few times before
no issues and no issues reported back to me by people expecting the items from me

will use again as and when needed
leilam39
August 7th, 2020
Good service, I used it several times, I liked everything, responsive service, but it came with a delay, by 1 day, so I take one star
milliem37
February 27th, 2020
Great service for package delivery. I like the customer support service, I called several times because I was worried about my package, but they were patient and answered me every time very politely
anniee31
March 27th, 2020
Excellent service and all queries dealt with , excellent customer service , the parcel was delivered within the express timeframe , will definitely use again to send parcels in the future .
janinec42
April 19th, 2020
used this company a few times.
aaronf113
December 10th, 2019
I have only a positive impression of cooperation with the company! The guys, as promised, paid everything in full. I can recommend to anyone. A great way to earn extra money or get full income right at home
jennifern238
October 7th, 2019
I have been with them for 6 months. I can't say my income is tremendous but I have more than enough money for fuel, food and rent
This is enough for me..I receive my bucks every two weeks sometimes faster, they don't play any games like in a lot online companies and there are no issues. I was concerned at the beginning because there is a lot of scam around especially when you apply online but scams don't pay anything and this is the main reason why I am with best shop. thanks guys for giving me this job opportunity.

Questions? Get answers from the Bestshop USA staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bestshop USA?

Have a question about Bestshop USA?