Bestshop USA

Bestshop USA has a consumer rating of 4.72 stars from 42 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Bestshop USA most frequently mention customer service. Bestshop USA ranks 11th among Mail Forwarding sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 94.6%

• Best Shop USA, I will definitely recommend you to my friends!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Bestshop USA?

“The best company I worked with!”

Taina S.
3/4/20

I worked with Best Shop USA for about 2 years. All my questions and concerns were answered/resolved by the Best Shop USA team in a convenient and time-effective way. I worked with several companies, that's why, I can safely say that they are the most conscientious guys I've ever met. Thank you, Best Shop USA, for the opportunity to earn money for my first startup. I will try to be like you are in my business. Thank you again!

shop usa (7)
gingerh75
February 20th, 2021

I really liked the company for the delivery services Best Shop USA. There are excellent attitude, fast couriers, and a pleasant managers. Always ready to help the client, they quickly guided me on the best options and price. How many times I contacted this company for the delivery, always they did perfect job, and if they had some delays, discounts were proposed to me on the next time. I do recommend them.

tainas3
March 4th, 2020

isobelp5
August 20th, 2020

I recently used the services of this delivery company, then the package arrived 5 days later. But my order was intact. Good luck in your future work.

agnesa22
March 24th, 2020

Absolutely brilliant service. Parcel picked up one day and delivered the next and at less than half the price of Royal Mail it's a bargain too. I can't recommend this company highly enough. I've already started spreading the word to family and friends of the superior service and will undoubtedly use for future parcels

shaynes10
June 1st, 2020

I have worked with Best Shop USA about 3 times when ordering goods in American online stores. I should say that they are really professionals and I wish them growth and prosperity!

brabscums
March 16th, 2020

I would like to say that 'Best Shop USA' is really nice and conscionable company and I really glad to have such a working experience. Of course, to earn money, you need to work. Noone will pay you for loafing :) This is fair. If you are ready to work hard and get money for your efforts, this company is one of the best options you can choose!

giovannif23
August 3rd, 2020

There are lots of contradictory reviews, but, as for me, this is rather good company. They have enough work for me to earn decent salary and help my family. Best Shop USA, I will definitely recommend you to my friends!

angelab936
July 24th, 2020

Best shop USA was so easy to use!. To set up an account plus easy directions walking one through getting our package packed and to the local shipping point. It was also much more affordable!

melodyh91
October 26th, 2020

This is my first reviews here and my first job as a student. I find it difficult sometimes to work and study but in total I make enough money for basic needs. Not a bad idea for earning some extra money if you are ready to work.

cargoyertc
December 15th, 2020

I am a student, and it can be so difficult to combine your study and work, and it was a little bit challenging to find good source of income. Management was polite, and trial period was paid. Overall experience of job was excellent, and, in short words, I received good money for pocket expanses.

carenabaa
April 20th, 2020

This is really the best company in this area. All my ordered goods were delivered in time and the delivery price was veeery affordable. Keep up the good work!

brabscums2
Brabscum S.
March 16th, 2020

First and foremost, I would like to mention that this company is accurate and not a spam. I have had the pleasure of receiving a great working experience. Idling about would not get you cash and that is why you need to work and that is just. For anyone willing to spend their time working and earning money for efforts, this is one of the best options for you!

robbiet19
August 27th, 2020

I recently work in this company, I don't know what to say yet. The work process is not difficult, I am waiting for my first salary. But that's not bad for a minor income, I think.

shaunak19
September 10th, 2020

I have been working in this company for almost a year. Good company, convenient schedule.
The process of work depends on how many packages you make.

leilam39
August 7th, 2020

Good service, I used it several times, I liked everything, responsive service, but it came with a delay, by 1 day, so I take one star

leannr17
August 13th, 2020

Great environment for a junior. I have a dedicated mentor and and very supportive manager. I feel very valued as both an employee and a person.
They're a dinosaur when it comes to some of the tech and methodologies, but making a big push to change.
Can be high stress, time on call, and vacation is pretty limited for a tech company.

bridgettee7
August 23rd, 2020

Great service! The reason for 4 stars is because I lost tracking of the package in the middle of transit and it seemed to be lost. But it was delivered later, unfortunately.

abbyh40
January 24th, 2020

I had a package Best Shop USA received without an invoice. They gave it a value of $160 more than what it was.
I did a chat with Damon (a great guy) and got this fixed.
There customer service is excellent. Mistakes can be made but you need good customer service to fix it.

rhodad6
September 4th, 2020

Courier accidentally delivered to a neighbor. When I texted customer service, they immediately fix the issue. So far, I have been very pleased with the quality

hildegardm2
April 4th, 2020

Helped me to take three pieces of furniture to my apartment, helped with putting it in its place. Unpacked the items and took the rubbish away! Really nice guys would definitely recommend!

nealh60
August 5th, 2020

A year ago, a company employee wrote to me on Facebook. At that time I was looking for a job urgently, because we have three children and wanted to help my husband. Now I am glad that they found me. The work is stable and the management is very loyal. I recommend this company!

andreap486
September 2nd, 2020

Delivered very quickly, ( it is very important for us)
The packaging was wonderful, without damage, most importantly.

nicholasf147
October 5th, 2020

This is my 10th month working here. In general, I am fully satisfied with this employer. I am paid always in time. Hope it will be the same in future!

lokeyp
April 10th, 2020

Super friendly delivery guys,
Called to me 30 mins before arrival to make sure I was home, and carried my parcel to the lift for me.

Very polite and professional even in these challenging times.

amayae
August 11th, 2020

Best Shop Tracking says shipment delayed my weather.
Confusing since no bad weather between Hodkins IL and here that I can find.

Questions? Get answers from the Bestshop USA staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bestshop USA?

See reviews as you browse with our Firefox extension

4.7
Have a question about Bestshop USA?