BestEssays.com.au reviews

Tel: 1805750510290

michaels2094
3/4/19

I am very disappointed in this company. It has no progress on the welfare of writers. Long hours on the computers for no any benefits. I am so disappointed and would never recommend the company and all affiliates to anyone

Response from Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
Good day! We would like to thank you for sending a feedback on this case. Please be informed that one of our top priority is to provide 100% satisfaction to writers through our outstanding service and writer guides. You are free to connect with your writer account manager (WAM) via email in case that you still have some other concerns. We believe that we can still assist you in any possible way thus we open all possibilities to fix your current issue asap. Thank you!
liams48
2/21/19

I have never been a great writer, so I always get professional help. After getting help from Bestessays.com.au, I am sure I'll order there again. Not to jinx it, but I think that I might have found a service that's affordable and trustworthy. Judged by the research paper I just received, they aren't lying about the writers or prices like others do.

Response from Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
Thank you for the feedback! We are glad to be of help. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.
hugos38
1/24/19

I've ordered a couple of essays for may literature class from the team. They are attentive to the details and creative, so I loved my papers. My teacher said that these are the best in the class. In case I need a help again, I will order from them. Moreover, they gave a me a cool discount for my first order.

Response from Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
Hi! It's great to hear that our service helps out. Thank you for the positive feedback. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.
edwardf94
1/24/19

I was worried when the first time ordered from Bestessays. While placing an order I've contacted customer care team several times and each time they were amazing. And finally, when I got my history essay I was impressed by the quality. I highly recommend this company to everyone.

bryanf63
1/24/19

I am their client for a couple of years and not looking at a little bit high prices I am completely satisfied with the quality and ability to meet deadlines. They never failed to deliver my order and I am happy that I found them online.

doras42
1/17/19

What I appreciated most about bestessays is the fact that they offered free revisions. The first version of my book report was already good. I just needed one more point covered. I submitted a request and they immediately responded. The revision was ready within two hours and this time the paper was just perfect.

Response from Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
We are glad to hear that the revision helped. Thank you for the feedback! Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.
josephl273
12/14/18

They are not the cheapest service on the market, but they deliver good well-researched papers to their clients. I needed a research paper in three days and had two exams coming next, so I decided to order and was satisfied with what they deliver. I do recommend them, you can trust this team.

Response from Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
Thank you for the positive feedback! We are glad to be of help. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.
alvinc61
12/3/18

I was in a rush and needed a paper urgently, so found bestessays online. The process of ordering was a little bit complicated and the price was not lowest on the market. However, a paper I've got from them was good, so I am satisfied with this team.

Response from Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
Thank you for the positive feedback! We are glad to be of help. We appreciate the feedback concerning our process of ordering and price. We will do our best to improve them. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.
michaelr933
11/22/18

Bestessays saved me a lot of nerves when I needed a research paper in two days and wanted to prepare for a test which was on the same day. I placed an order and got well formatted and quality paper right before the deadline.

Response from Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
Thank you for your review! We always aim the best quality and we are happy we met your satisfaction.Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.Thank you for contacting us.
andreac274
11/22/18

This team even for a skeptic person like me did a lot. I am not the best writer, and it's hard for me to write the simplest essay, but sometimes they are mandatory. I found bestessays online and got everything I need from them. Their support helped me even when I had very urgent paper.

Response from Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
Thank you for your review! We pride ourselves on giving our 100% every day to ensure that our customers’ needs are being met.Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage at bestessays.com.au and we will be happy to assist you.Thank you for contacting us.
kevinp283
10/22/18

I literally have great things to say. First, the price is much better with those discounts, I highly appreciated getting a taste of it. Second, the essay I got was very insightful and good, so thanks for that. And last, I enjoyed the customer agent's help and guidance a call to help me was completely unexpected!

earlt35
10/17/18

This is indeed a legit company. Writers here have done papers for me several times and I genuinely like them. I also like how their customer service treats customers, though they could improve a bit in terms of how fast they reply on the live chat. They often make me wait for a long time.

Response from Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
Hi! It's great to hear that our service helps out. We appreciate the feedback concerning our customer service and we will do our best to improve it. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.
glennn25
10/15/18

I am telling this to anyone who asks me how I get good grades (students, of course) bestessays has my complete trust. Anytime I get stuck with anything, I just have to ask and they help me. Their prices are good enough for me and I am always sure that they'll deliver on time. Even if I take the paper and submit it without looking, I know it will be original.

Response from Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
Thank you for the great review! We are glad to be of help. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.
annf118
9/16/18

I was searching for the AU service with best quality/price ratio and a friend recommended this one. I payed a cheap price for the essay and I got above-average quality. This was actually a book review on a pretty rare book. The writer had read the book and wrote a unique review for me. Much recommended!

Response from Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
Thank you for the great review! We always aim for the best quality and we are happy we met your satisfaction.
hollyl59
8/13/18

My experience with them went almost perfect. I am happy to say that a received an A for the received paper, but I had to do some small adjustments as I found some misspelled words and light grammar issues. I contacted their support team and they would gladly correct it immediately, but I already correct them by myself. So, you can count on them if you're in need.

Response from Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
Thank you for your wonderful review! We are so glad you loved it and we will be very happy to help you anytime. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.
noellah2
7/17/18

After many trials and errors with other writing services I can now have the peace of mind I need so desperately. They served me already with more than 5 academic papers I needed for college. The prices are decent, hey work fast and they are very friendly. I love their work

Response from Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are so happy we were able to help you with your order. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.
carmenr89
7/5/18

This is the second time I place orders for essays with this company. The first essay came out excellent, while for the second one I needed some changes done. They were very helpful and professional and accepted to rewrite some parts of the essay. Customer service is good, even though you need to wait a little until they pick up the phone

Response from Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
Thank you for the review! We will use this as our inspiration to do even better. Sorry about the wait on the phone. Alternatively, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Should you have any concerns or questions, please don't hesitate to contact us anytime. Thank you for contacting us.
sallys162
5/22/18

Essay delivered a day before a deadline is something you never find with writing companies. But when I ordered from Bestessays, thats exactly what I got. I also got a nice price because they have a great discount program and the paper was of distinguished quality. No wonder that this company has unsurmountable success.

Response from Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
Thank you for your positive feedback. We have provided reliable writing service for several years to thousands of clients around the world and we are so happy we were able to help you with your order. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you.Thank you for contacting us.
marieh138
5/15/18

This is the perfect company for my papers! Ive been searching for such talent for a while now, an year to be specific. Thank God I didnt give up on writing companies because I almost did. When I bumped into this one on an ad listed on a site I was visiting, I found their reviews very satisfactory. Two months later, here I am writing excellent reviews about them, too.

Response from Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
We are so glad we were able to help you. Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback. If you need help, feel free to contact us anytime!
timothyb122
5/4/18

I am happy that the first time I decided to get an academic writing help I found these guys. They deliver quality papers and always follow deadlines. The support is friendly and professional and ready to answer any question you might have. If you are looking for qualified team BestEssays are for you!

Response from Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
Thank you for such wonderful review! We are thrilled to have met your satisfaction. Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
shaynab4
4/13/18

I needed a couple of literature essays by tomorrow and saw this teams ad on Facebook and called them. They said that do have a professional writer available who can deliver my papers in 6 hours, so I placed an order. Both essays were perfect! Thank you for saving my nerves!

Response from Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
Thank you for the review! We were blown away by your positive feedback. We are glad we helped you out! Should you have any concerns or questions, you are always welcome to click the Live Chat icon on our homepage and we will be happy to assist you. Thank you for contacting us.
estherb30
4/13/18

I am a second year student and decided to add a couple of classes this year. Yet, I have not realized how hard it is to cope with so many writing tasks. So, I found this team to order several papers. The paper came in time, but it needed several revisions. Without any issues this team corrected my paper. My experience with them is good.

Response from Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
Thank you for the review! We are glad to be of great service to you. Looking forward to assisting you more with other assignments!
judithl35
4/3/18

I was in a hurry and needed a complex essay in a couple of day. Is hard for me to write when I am in a rush. I decided to order from this team and got my paper on time. The price was a little bit high comparing with average on the market, but the quality of paper Ive got was beyond my expectations. Thanks BestEssays for a good work.

Response from Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
Thank you for your positive feedback. We are so happy we were able to help you with your order. Rest assured that you will always get the best value of your money.
mercedesv5
3/26/18

I am extremely picky with the papers I buy. Im paying for them, so clearly I want no flaws. So far, this has been the only service that delivered up to my high standards. The quality of the content by these writers is extreme. Surprisingly, the price is affordable. I have to say I love the discounts.

dales114
3/21/18

Ive used several other writing services before, but I was never fully happy with them. I wanted a company that could deliver any type of project, so I wouldnt be forced to search for another website every time I had to place an order. Bestessays.com.au is the one! Ive ordered essays, case studies, research papers, and book reports for different courses. Great work every time.

Response from Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
Thank you for your review! We are so glad that you loved the quality of the work and the service. If you may need our help again, please let us know and we will be very happy to assist you!

Hi Martin F! We are glad to assist you on placing a new order for a research proposal under Food Security. Our team is very confident that this kind of order can be done by Friday(required date of delivery). Kindly let us know if you can send the best time and number to reach at support@bestessays.com.au now and/or you may send us a message using our live chat or Facebook messenger as seen on our site: https://www.bestessays.com.au/. If you have any questions, fell free to respond on this same thread.

By Lucas L., BestEssays.com.au Representative
Questions? Get answers from the BestEssays.com.au staff and other customers.

BestEssays.com.au?