Review of BestCanvas

Tel: 305-759-7800
Julian@bestcanvas.com

davidv276
1/18/19

My canvas arrived with 2 huge wrinkles and a snag at one end of the wrinkles. It took a long time to arrive and I had to give it at least 2 weeks after Christmas. I had already emailed a complaint and sent photos but since I didn't hear back i gave it to my friend with apologies and an explanation that if I ever get a replacement I will give it to them. Well, after filing a second complaint I hear back and they want me to go get the print and put a knife through it. Unless I do that they will not replace it. I called customer service (they bury the # in their "cancel my item" Q&A section. The lady barely spoke English and she was incredibly rude. I do not trust them to do a quality job and I will take my business elsewhere.

debras438
1/14/19

I've received great product from this company in the past, however I am very disappointed in their customer service practice when there is a problem. I received my order (CAA120000126100) and one of my canvases has a small split in it. I've e-mailed 3 times with photos of the issue and tried calling several times. No one has responded to my e-mail and I can't get a real person on the phone. Their message says to call them back later. This has happened several times over the last couple of weeks. I would like a replacement for the damaged photo and free delivery charges. Until I do, I would not recommend using this company

janetl202
1/3/19

Spent a LOT of money. Only one of six prints arrived. No answers to any emails. No one ever answers the phone. Not sure how to proceed.

sandram503
12/21/18

There is a reason why they have disabled their Review section of their Facebook page. We received someone else's very personal canvas, who knows who received our family portrait... Emails are left unanswered, the "quick to respond" rating of their Facebook messenger is from an automated answer of "have a good day". You will never receive your canvases in time for Christmas. That false advertisement is just a ploy to get you to buy from them. STAY AWAY!!!!
Customer service disconnects after 10 minutes with no response. We have called multiple times.
I think calling our credit card company and getting them on these guys' case is the only solution at this point. AWFUL. ABSOLUTELY AWFUL!!!

Tip for consumers: We received someone else's very personal canvas, who knows who received our family portrait... Emails are left unanswered, the "quick to respond" rating of their Facebook messenger is from an automated answer of "have a good day". You will never receive your canvases in time for Christmas: false advertisement. STAY AWAY!!!! Customer service disconnects after 10 minutes every time. Call your Credit Card company for fraud.

clemc13
12/19/18

I purchased an enlargement with the metal frame. I received the enlargement but it has been almost 2 weeks frame ( support) has not been received. I have emailed customer no service and got no response. Calls to company go to music and no one ever answers

alisona60
12/17/18

I ordered 19 different products. I was actually pleased with the product and turnaround time.....except for one of the lucite blocks. It was simply missing from the order. I needed it for Christmas. I called (got cut off), I emailed (no reply) several times. I finanlly ordered a replacement from Shutterfly will be contacting the credit card company to STOP payment on the one product I did not receive. They are HORRENDOUS if something goes wrong.

melissap216
12/5/18

I have previously ordered with best canvas & was so impressed. Well, not this time. Not only did 1/2 my order arrive, with one of the two sent being misprinted. But after numerous telephone calls that don't go through (they disconnect after 5 mins) and about six emails asking for details on my other canvases, with no reply, I am shocked at the $#*!ty service. This is ABSOLUTELY the worst service I have ever recieved. If I didn't need the canvases for Christmas presents, it would actually be comical. Calling my CC company tomorrow to process a refund. Do NOT order with them!

gailr81
12/5/18

The quality of the two canvases I purchased was poor. Many attempts over many days to contact BestCanvas via telephone was absolutely fruitless. I sent emails that went unanswered and finally I filed complaints with PayPal and AMEX. They responded to PayPal and I received many emails but the following was the most interesting:

Thank you for your message.
Since you are not happy with the prints, we would like to offer you a refund in respect to the return policy.
However, to avoid further shipping costs for you and for us, and also to stay environmental friendly, there is no need to send the package back to us.
Instead, we kindly ask you to take a sharp object and to make a cut in the middle of the canvas.
So that we can validate the refund, please take a picture of the destroyed canvas and send it to us, as an email attachment.
Kind regards
Kathryn Davis
The Bestcanvas Team

I followed their instructions and sent them the evidence; they let me know that a refund had been issued. OF COURSE, IT HAD NOT! I worked with PayPal (who initially requested that I return the items - the slashed canvasses had been disposed of) and they finally refunded my money.

I consider the practices of this company to be questionable at best. You can draw your own conclusions regarding the worst . . .

duanep34
11/30/18

I found in my bank statement 3 charges from this company for 1 picture. When I try to contact the there is no answer on the phone so I think what ever they send us is going to be very pricey

a total scammmmmmmmm

derekw212
11/28/18

Good quality and came pretty fast. Much better quality than walmart or the likes, would recommend for any custom canvas. But be sure your picture is high quality already.

kl180
10/19/18

I bought a Living Social Coupon for their canvas. I ordered then submitted a second order for smaller canvas's. I never received an email receipt for my order, but they were quick to clear my Credit Card. I have emailed and still no response, I have filed a claim with BBB in hopes to hear from them still nothing. Reading these reviews, I wish I would have know before I purchased....learn from others mistakes and away!

maryannm57
8/20/18

I ordered a $100 acrylic print which had a streak and several bubbles on it. Was not happy with it. I was offered a reprint or 40% discount coupon. I did not want the reprint but I think i should have received a better discount. I will take advantage of the discount so im not out all of my money but won't use this service again.

valav
8/14/18

So far, my request for shipping information took 5 days and resulted in: "Shipping may take 14 to 18 working day. (*does not include Saturdays, Sundays and National holidays)"

If you want something within a month DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. I can't wait to see the quality of the product. <said with sarcasm>.

Tip for consumers: Don't

azina
7/17/18

Thanks to this printing service I found another one where the customer service can help you with issues and actually care!

The people who work at this service don't care enough, I couldn't upload my artwork due to size, any professional knows that a perfect artwork can't print on lower than 300dpi resolution, the max size on the site doesn't let you upload the artwork even if it is for a big canvas, and the people in Best! Canvas don't care if you send 1000 emails asking them for help, I guess they just get paid whatever they do anyway!

Response from Best C., BestCanvas Representative
Dear Azin,
thank you for your message. We don't have any of your contact data, so please write a short e-mail to satisfied@bestcanvas.com. Please note your order number in the e-mail. We are sure we can find a satisfactory solution together. Your Bestcanvas-Team
kevins514
7/14/18

I received an email for a 16 x 20 Acryllic picture for $30, But I could not get the purchase to work and it was only valid for one day. I spent $200, thinking they would give me credit for the one pic. They told me The offer is expired, I relied back and said that I had purchased pictures and sent a note WHILE THE OFFER was valid. Then I got another note back saying the offer had expired... They don't even read what you write them. AVOID this company... I found the prints cheaper and better on Groupon believe it or not.

Response from Best C., BestCanvas Representative
Dear Kevin,
melaniew80
6/20/18

My large canvas arrived warped ...I contacted Customer Service, instructed to send photos to show them. Have not heard back. In my opinion, that equates to poor service and quality. The canvas hanging kit , I was billed for...was not shipped. I had to call and rectify that....
Customer service AFTER the sale is important to me.

Response from Best C., BestCanvas Representative
Dear Melanie,
tinab247
6/18/18

An ugly 3x5 framed canvas showed up at our house out of the blue. It was in a very large box that is going to be hard to dispose of. Anyway, no one in our family ordered it, but my son had just graduated from college and we thought it may be a gift so I called them to find out more. They asked for the number on the back to id it. After they got the number, they told me to destroy it and would not give me any other information about it. They told me it was most likely a fraud charge and that we needed to call all of our credit card companies to dispute. Weird that they immediately came to that conclusion without any other information that the number on the back. I asked for the date and amount of the order, since CC companies need that info to look it up. They refused to give me the information and said it was a matter of privacy for the person who ordered it, even if it was fraud. After more investigation we found that it as a fraudulent charge for $300. I think the perpetrator was testing the credit card number because more charges followed, but BestCanvas refused to help in anyway.

Response from Best C., BestCanvas Representative
Dear Tina,
thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message to satisfied@bestcanvas.com. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your Bestcanvas-Team
tatianac13
6/15/18

Ordered 2 canvases online, received them at my door in 4 days, they looked amazing, much better than I expected and the price was amazing ( google discount codes)

richardl440
6/13/18

My pictures got lost in the shipping and ended up back at best canvas. 2 months has gone without any goods being delivered and the company refuse refund. So here I am with no goods and money gone

Response from Best C., BestCanvas Representative
Dear Richard,
rebeccad142
5/28/18

I bought a blanket through this company and yes it's a thin blanket but I didn't buy it for warmth I bought it for the pictures (Shrugging my shoulders).

I put a picture of a picture my brother who was murdered and my mom and collaged it with a pic of a note my brother wrote to my mom a few months before he died.

The picture of him and my mom and even the note I took with my phone came out incredibly well!!! I was actually shocked it looks like a glossy photograph that you hold in your hand. The graphics are incredible!!!!

This was a mother's day gift and let's just say, it did the job. My mom was crying hard and couldn't speak. I cried just recording the whole thing. Thank you so much best canvas! You have blessed us more than you know!

karent139
3/1/18

Received a blanket that was extremely thin and poor quality material. I was charged $130 for this product, and it wasn't worth more than 15. It was ridiculous. Nobody will call you back if you call them and they won't reply to emails. Stay away from this company!

Response from Best C., BestCanvas Representative
Dear Karen,
thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to satisfied@bestcanvas.com. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your Bestcanvas-Team
wandad22
1/22/18

My first time ordering Dec.17; my large canvas arrived flawed as it was not stretched properly. I was disappointed . In the Xmas rush I did not contact customer service until early Jan.18. After submitting photos of my flawed canvas the company quickly remade my order and sent a beautiful replacement canvas. I had been anticipating a poor response based on reviews on this site so was surprised when my issue was dealt with so promptly! I will consider using this company again based on the quality of the canvas , colour reproduction, competitive pricing and customer service.

garym193
1/15/18

After reading a number of the BestCanvas reviews on this site I was concerned that I may have made a mistake ordering 7 various sized canvasses from them. Upon receiving the canvasses less than 2 weeks later I was very pleasantly surprised......they were amazing!!! Items were printed, mounted and shipped in less than 48 hours...they arrived in perfect condition, individually wrapped in bubble packaging and all placed into one large box. The colors, brightness and sharpness of detail was far better than thought possible and we were totally delighted with the service BestCanvas provided.....not to mention the competitive pricing..We are already looking at having another order printed...

richardg246
1/4/18

I ordered Christmas gifts for 2017. Still have not received product as of 1-4-18. Have emailed company and no one has responded. Have called company and been put on hold 3x which then automatically cuts you off after 6-7 minutes. Got one representative to pick up once and she said very lethargically she was looking into it, sounded frustrated and then hung up on me. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Response from Best C., BestCanvas Representative
Dear Richard,
hannahm75
12/7/17

I ordered my parents a family photo from their wedding done on canvas for a Christmas present and I ordered it Black Friday and just received it today. Shipping was super fast, and the print quality is excellent for the price I paid! I used to work at a printing place and it was so expensive to get prints done there and the quality wasn't that great. Bestcanvas is awesome, would recommend. My parents will love their gift!

You post a negative review on here and they will contact you approximately 8 months later to offer you a discount on your next purchase. Hah! Seriously, that's what they did to me.

By jessica d.

File your complaint and get your CC company on their case for fraud. There will be no answer from these guys.

By Sandra M.

The prices on bestcanvas.com are in USD, while on bestcanvas.ca, they are in CAD.

By Best C., BestCanvas Representative

Try Canvasdiscount.com Have used them a few times, probably better than these guys.

By chris k.

Questions? Get answers from the BestCanvas staff and other customers.

8 Photos for BestCanvas