Review of BestCanvas

Tel: 305-759-7800
Julian@bestcanvas.com

garym193
1/15/18

After reading a number of the BestCanvas reviews on this site I was concerned that I may have made a mistake ordering 7 various sized canvasses from them. Upon receiving the canvasses less than 2 weeks later I was very pleasantly surprised......they were amazing!!! Items were printed, mounted and shipped in less than 48 hours...they arrived in perfect condition, individually wrapped in bubble packaging and all placed into one large box. The colors, brightness and sharpness of detail was far better than thought possible and we were totally delighted with the service BestCanvas provided.....not to mention the competitive pricing..We are already looking at having another order printed...

richardg246
1/4/18

I ordered Christmas gifts for 2017. Still have not received product as of 1-4-18. Have emailed company and no one has responded. Have called company and been put on hold 3x which then automatically cuts you off after 6-7 minutes. Got one representative to pick up once and she said very lethargically she was looking into it, sounded frustrated and then hung up on me. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!

Response from Philipp M., BestCanvas Representative
Dear Richard,
thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to satisfied@bestcanvas.com. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your Bestcanvas-Team
hannahm75
12/7/17

I ordered my parents a family photo from their wedding done on canvas for a Christmas present and I ordered it Black Friday and just received it today. Shipping was super fast, and the print quality is excellent for the price I paid! I used to work at a printing place and it was so expensive to get prints done there and the quality wasn't that great. Bestcanvas is awesome, would recommend. My parents will love their gift!

jonathanh90
11/26/17

I ordered a canvas print and I received a grainy, low quality print (from a file that I've had good reproductions of in larger print mediums before). Additionally, I ordered their canvas mounting kit which wasn't included in the package. When I reached out to request they send me everything I paid for, I heard nothing for 2 weeks, then I pushed again and asked for a refund and was told it would arrive within the next 7 days - unsurprisingly I've yet to see a refund or the hanging kit 1 month later.

Update: after being asked to get in touch with them again my refund immediately went through and I was offered a voucher for a free print (I assume in recompense for my troubles). This time I was quickly responded to and I was happy to see a refund show up in my PayPal within a day of me having sent my email!

Response from Philipp M., BestCanvas Representative
Dear Jonathan,
annae42
11/10/17

I'm so happy with my order of two digital photos into canvases. One is black and white and one is in color, and they're outstanding!
It was also very fast delivery. Excellent! :)

joannd30
11/7/17

I sent a picture taken from my camera. Ordered a 30x20 canvas. It is outstanding! I could not be happier. The picture was taken on the beach of a Caribbean Island and looks wonderful in my foyer. It would run me over $400 to buy someone elses artwork that is similar. This has a story!

jennifers440
11/7/17

I love the option to have a thicker canvas depth. Our canvases are beautiful; we are 100% satisfied.

arianam11
11/7/17

I ordered 3 40 by 30 canvases of my babies. They were at my door within a week and a half. They came out fantastic!

emeryl9
11/7/17

Very nice quality prints framed so they can go right up on the wall. Would order more if the shipping costs were less.

deed154
11/7/17

The canvases turned out beautiful and were exactly as described. Arrived timely and included hardware to install and hang.

veronicad34
11/7/17

I am so pleased with my purchases. I have ordered 3 & will probably order more. The photos came out clear & the price was the best i'very found.

beverlyn18
11/7/17

We have ordered both large and small canvas prints several times. We have been very pleased! Prices are great, the service was quick, and the canvas print quality was excellent!

valeriat4
11/6/17

I bought the coffee cups. The pictures don't come out clear when a hot beverage is poured in. It's much to dark. Maybe better if I'd chosen a white cup instead of red and blue.

Response from Philipp M., BestCanvas Representative
Dear Valeria,
thank you for your message. We don't have any of your contact data, so please write a short e-mail to satisfied@bestcanvas.com Please note your order number in the e-mail. We are sure we can find a satisfactory solution together. Your Bestcanvas-Team
pamelas157
10/5/17

I ordered one of their free prints to see how their work is. I was suppose to pay shipping. My pay Pal account was charged 19.90 which they paid and I never did receive my print. Very disappointing. PayPal is now trying to find out what is going on.

Response from Philipp M., BestCanvas Representative
Dear Pamela,
davei15
9/29/17

Ordered a pair of large canvases from BestCanvas to try them out, price was reasonable (although after your first purchase they give you a discount code which massively discounts the price for future purchases - so you're left feeling like you probably paid too much) and the delivery was pretty good. Image quality is so so - the canvases look OK from a distance but if you look at them closely or from an angle you can clearly see the roller marks from the printing process - they're obvious. If you're looking to print your images to sell them I wouldn't recommend them, the quality isn't good enough. Don't bother getting the hardware either, it's overpriced for what you get.

Tip for consumers: You pay for what you get - quality is definitely not good enough if you're planning to sell your work.

Response from Philipp M., BestCanvas Representative
Dear Dave,
thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to satisfied@bestcanvas.com Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your Bestcanvas-Team
jerryp54
8/7/17

Product received was not what was ordered ... Customer service refused to provide a replacement and they denied paypal claim for refund ... stating it was a custom order ... I would not recommend this company or that you use Paypal to complete purchase as neither stand behind their claim

jessicar159
6/13/17

I purchased a Groupon for pillow covers and this Groupon should have covered the total price of the product. Instead it only covered up to 12.99. I still purchased the covers (they are a gift) I have been emailing back and forth with best canvas about this because the shipping cost was 0$ but they are telling me that the 12.99 was the shipping? If this was shipping then it should have been in the shipping spot in the totals. They are saying that this was an error. Not very happy with the explanation and do not recommend ordering from them. As a customer it is not my problem if there is an error, or being told that I shouldn't ordered from a smart phone cause that's why there was an error... You cannot tell me I am being charged for shipping when the shipping spot said 0$

jennifere61
5/10/17

It looks great hanging on my wall! The price was great and the quality was more than I expected! I did purchase 5 of the same canvas for gifts and they all looks exactly the same! I will definitely be placing another order soon!

rebeccah94
4/18/17

The photo puzzles are horrible! Don't waste your money! The pieces were not even completely separated and trying to get them apart was a nightmare. Pieces ended up torn even though I spent a ton of trying to take them apart carefully. The backing on the pictures is too thin and the picture was already separating from the backing when we received it. Its a very cheaply made product and not even worth the $5.99 I paid for them.

melissab110
4/10/17

This is the best choice ever to order a photo on a canvas and order it here at BestCanvas. They are so accurate and do their job so scrupulously that I really Love it! Thank you so much!

ritae7
4/1/17

The canvas was excellent!! I plan to order many more!! My friends compliment them when they visit. I ordered some for Christmas gifts and they were very pleased

lindap175
3/28/17

My order was delivered quickly and with no issues! he finished products were great and my gift recipients were very very happy!

kimberlyh95
3/22/17

Great product!! Highly recommended.. would suggest to others!! Would definitly do business again..............

.............

pamw61
3/13/17

Tried a couple of small pieces and was floored!! Great quality. Good framing. So pleased with the product!!

thomasb221
3/13/17

Susan Tompson is great! Best customer service i have ever had!!
My canvas was delivered damaged and she fixed it and shipped the same day!

You post a negative review on here and they will contact you approximately 8 months later to offer you a discount on your next purchase. Hah! Seriously, that's what they did to me.

By jessica d.

The prices on bestcanvas.com are in USD, while on bestcanvas.ca, they are in CAD.

By Philipp M. [BestCanvas Rep]

Try Canvasdiscount.com Have used them a few times, probably better than these guys.

By chris k.

Questions? Get answers from the BestCanvas staff and other customers.

4 Photos for BestCanvas