BestCanvas.ca

BestCanvas.ca has a consumer rating of 3.96 stars from 606 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with BestCanvas.ca most frequently mention great quality, quick delivery and perfect condition. BestCanvas.ca ranks 10th among Photo Printing sites.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 69.4%

No positive highlights yet

• As a repeat customer from several orders, very sad to see that the customer service has been rapidly deteriorating.
How would you rate BestCanvas.ca?

“We are so impressed”

Paul H.
11/11/20

Amazing pricing, quality and delivery. We ordered 6 10" x 12" canvas prints on a Thursday and we received them via UPS on Tuesday at noon. We live outside of Toronto and the prints were produced and shipped from Miami. To top it off, the quality was amazing. Better than what we had expected. We will use them again and again... and for the price they have fantastic ideas for gifting. Next time it will be a personal picture as a puzzle. Thanks a lot

“BestCanvas sucks!”

Beth M.
12/8/20

2 out of 7 of my canvases were not stretched properly. They r not tight to the canvas. Looks like an amateur did it. And because it said. Ca I stupidly thought it was Canadian? I was charged a duty fee because it came from another country? I then emailed BestCanvas.ca with my complaint 2 days ago and still no answer. Not satisfied and will not be ordering from this company ever again. Making sure to tell everyone I know or don't know!

customer service (23)
paulh1624
November 11th, 2020

Thanks a lot

vw42
December 9th, 2020

I recently had quite a large order of canvas pics for Christmas gifts, plus two small acrylic cubes. They arrived yesterday and are perfect. They all arrived together. They were packaged carefully, taped into place so they wouldn't move around in shipping. Thank you and I'm sure the gifts will be very well received.
The pic is just a sample of the many I ordered. They still have the packing cellophane on.

macep
January 31st, 2021

I checked many websites for a product like the 8x8 canvas and all of them were extremely overpriced and had awful reviews. I ended up coming back to this website to get 8 different ones. The price is amazing for the quality of the canvas and it is fully worth my money. I ordered them expecting to wait a long time due to the low pricing, but to my suprise, they came in two days later. Very good quality and shipping, there were no scratches or dents. 100% will be buying off this website again.

8x8 canvas

laszlob8
December 20th, 2020

Great service and delivery. Quality product. I will order again. I rated as 5 stars, because I was very satisfied with my order but there was some sandy dirty small particles on one of the prints trapped inside between the canvas and wrapping. Fortunately I managed to remove them without leaving any damage to the print. Not a big deal but I thought it worth mentioning so that the quality control could improve for future production.

bethm425
December 8th, 2020

pauleg
October 22nd, 2020

So three boxes arrive all clinking and clanking with broken pieces. No mention of the word FRAGILE on boxes, no bubble wrap inside like Amazon does to secure that items don't move around. 80% of my mugs were broken and I get offered 45% refund and a ''Have a wonderful day''... seriously?
Buyer beware!

kima554
December 15th, 2020

I am really pleased with the canvases I have ordered from bestcanvas.ca. They do an excellent job. The quality of the materials is great and my photos and my paintings they have printed up on canvas are all crisp and clear images with vivid colours, even with their larger canvases. Reasonable prices too. I have ordered from them several times, and I highly recommend this company!

shannonv86
February 21st, 2021
Verified purchase

I first made an order of 21 photos and they look amazing, rich colour, great detail and because of it I made another order or 47 canvas pictures and I was really disappointed. They look faded and digital, the detail was lack lustre and colour wasn't rich at all. If the photos themselves weren't good enough quality I wish they would have told me before I wasted my money.

mm1088
October 23rd, 2020

I read some negative reviews which made me uncomfortable, but I went ahead and was totally happy with my first overall experience. They kept you in the loop with the order, production, shipping etc. Very clear and smooth process. Will be ordering for Christmas gifts now that I had a positive experience. Thank you

judithw281
December 1st, 2020

Would and have recommended this company for their pictures. I ordered two more just yesterday. Quick delivery of completely gorgeous pictures. Tried both acrylic and canvas, medium and large size pics. Pleased with all. Thankyou, they ARE the BEST.

juliusv19
December 23rd, 2020

Mediocre quality!
I order 3 canvas print from bestcanvas.com and the shipping was great, no complaints in that department, The issue was the quality of the prints: color are splash, no contrast everything was milky missing true color definition. In other words you wouldn't hang this canvases not even in a horse barn for free. Be careful at the discounted price that they offer You'll get what you pay for I do NOT recommend this company at all they are in best case scenario "mediocre "

alexm1198
November 8th, 2020

I was a little hesitant because of the mixed reviews but decided to give it a shot, I ordered canvases from 8x8 to 16x24. They came 8 days after I ordered them (Ontario) and there was no extra duty to pay. The picture quality is pretty good. I'm giving 4 stars because 3 out of 17 canvases had a slight 2" long line indent from the way they were packaged, I'm hoping putting something heavy on the back of them for a few days will flatten it out. For the price I would say they are great. Will be ordering again.

melissac1090
December 2nd, 2020

Bought 16 tiles as a gift. Loved how they turned out. Can't wait to see the recipients reaction Christmas morning.
Very quick processing time and shipping! All tiles came individually wrapped.

markg1790
December 14th, 2020

These are really cheap and made poorly.
I did these as a gift for some friends but they look so cheap I'm embarrassed to give them as gifts.
They are badly stretched on to the wooden frame. They are loose in parts and tight in other sections of the frame and not aligned well if you look a little closer.

They are bad enough to already make me want to look for something much better quality. You also still have to pay taxes into Canada. They don't tell you that.

In the end... You get what you pay for.

Tip for consumers:
Don't use. I'll will never use this 'service' again.

Canvas

brianh1628
February 25th, 2021

Couldn't find anything to fill a wall, so picked a couple pictures from my own collection and had them printed on canvas. Quality was absolute perfection, and the pictures are beautiful and mean so much more than anything I could have found at a store. Came within days of ordering too! Will use these guys time and again as we decorate our new home!

Tip for consumers:
The bigger your source image, the more options you have for printing sizes.

Canvas Prints

jask17
December 24th, 2020
Verified purchase

Ordered from their website where they guaranteed delivery before Christmas. It's not coming in until after New Years. They won't reply promptly to my messages, and all their target milestones are not hitting their guaranteed dates. I won't be seeing my family after Christmas for some time and if you want to sink your money into something you or your loved ones won't enjoy, this is the place.

Think about starting a dispute process through my credit card company. To think I was going to order hundreds of dollars from this site and stopped short. Someone must-have been looking over my shoulder.

karens1689
July 17th, 2020

The canvas arrived quickly and looks amazing! I appreciate when I was ordering that I was advised on a maximum size of enlargement to maintain a clear image. Shipping was a bit costly (the canvas was cheaper than the shipping but otherwise it was still worth it given the canvas was under $14 :) Going through my photos to find another pic because I might order another one.

nicolee415
February 25th, 2021

I'm so pleased with my purchase from BestCanvas.ca. Pictures turned out fabulous!
I am always worried using a new site but they delivered exactly what I ordered. And quickly.
I will definitely use this service again and recommend to my friends and family.

Tip for consumers:
Complete all photo editing before you get there
(Cropping, filtering,centering etc)

4 8x8” canvas prints. 1. 12x16 canvas print

maryb1884
May 17th, 2020

My 82 year old aunts house burned down and she lost everything. She is from Carrickfergus, Ireland and adores the local castle there. Best Canvas took an old greeting card and enlarged it for me to give her as a house warming gift when she moves back to her old property after a complete renovation. The canvas is perfect! I shed a tear when I saw it and it will mean the world to my aunt. I would not hesitate to recommend Best Canvas. I live in Canada and had the picture within a week of ordering it. I am thrilled. Thank you!

christinew690
October 26th, 2020

At first I was very sceptical to order a "special" family picture for our mom for her milestone birthday.
I read alot of the reviews and they were very positive - some negative but BestCanvas corrected the problem/negatively.
The 24 x 16 canvas came in within the 7 - 10 days as promised and ABSOLUTELY beautiful.
The colours a very vibrant and picture very spot on clear.
I am so HAPPY with the canvas picture and have told a lot of my friends and family about this site.
Can't wait to order another.

drewg57
January 17th, 2021

I too am getting the run around by bestcanvas.ca (based in Miami), false advertising on their metal prints, shoddy workmanship on the product, lacklustre response times to requests, numerous people responding with different solutions, refusal to answer questions, environmentally damaging policies, and 1 very disappointed kid who's Xmas present sucked. Thumbs down to bestcanvas.ca (based in Miami)

Tip for consumers:
I should have known when the first flag came to light, bestcanvas.ca is based in Miami. There are different layers of deceit which include withholding or obfuscating the truth. Is it deceitful to have a .ca website address when the company is based in Miami, USA? Any info about their location not being in Canada is buried deep in the website and not divulged freely imo...

Products used:
None, they falsely advertised the metal print product showing it was a high gloss finish. Matte finish was delivered which completely defats the purpose of printing on metal...the prints were also cut very poorly, every image is damaged making them all unusable.

carleighs3
December 20th, 2020

For the quality of canvas, the pricing is beyond amazing. Pictures showed up beautifully! Quick delivery as well just in time for Christmas. Thank you

glenz13
January 31st, 2021
Verified purchase

I had been wanting to get a canvas made for our family photo for a little over a year now. When it comes to getting photo items done online, especially when it's a large scale project, I'm a little nervous as to how it turns out. I was very impressed with the price, and based on the website recommendation, I went with a 40" x 30". It took only a week to get to me, and I was 100% satisfied and impressed with the quality. Would buy again in a heartbeat from bestcanvas.ca!

Photo canvas.

darkied
July 22nd, 2020

I ordered prints. Product is ok, a little pricey but ok. However I was served with an additional 30 dollar bill for Canadian customs as the company ship from Germany. Fraud.

valb75
November 3rd, 2020

I am truly amazed by the beautiful work you have done with a very special picture. It was for my mom as our dad just passed away. Our dad was an avid hunter & the picture was where he went hunting. My mom just cried when she openned it was a beautiful moment she absolutely loves it! Thkx thkx thkx... it was so amazing that I ordered several more for Christmas presents. Also was very impressed that I was able to track my parcel & it arrived a day early. Thkx again

Just over a week! And everything was perfect! Will order again for sure!

By Krissy F.
See more answers (3)

I also live in Canada, I paid in Canadian funds, I can not be sure about extra charges for shipping to Canada, I paid $14.50 cad for shipping.

By Allan C.
See more answers (3)

You might be waiting forever and not even get the item. I'll say that.

By Kayla M.
See more answers (3)

Never been ripped off once. Extremely amazing prices and fast shipping. I had one problem and UPS fixed it in 10 minutes had my package two days after

See more answers (2)

It's not a scam at all. That last post is a troll. I'm just outside of Toronto and I've ordered and received my canvas more than once with no problems. Pick your country then you can enter your postal code.

By Theresa O.
See more answers (2)

No they don't, you'll get garbage, they are hackers when it comes to quality of prints I do NOT recommended at all, They screws up my images big time

By julius v.
See more answers (2)

They were Canadian, but they then inflate the price of shipping to make up costs. You will receive an additional shipping from from ups as well.

By Yvonne L.
See more answers (2)

Contact BESTCANVAS. And tell them what's going on.

By Jenn M.

You need to contact UPS I had the same issue. Due to an error in my address because bestcanvas site didn't add my unit number for my house

By Jenn M.

I am in Canada and have no problem getting my orders.

By wilson J.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BestCanvas.ca staff and other customers.

Canvas Prints from BestCanvas Canada. Your Photo on Canvas for Cheap. Ready to ship within 24h!

philippm1
Best C.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BestCanvas.ca?

Have a question about BestCanvas.ca?