Review of BestCanvas.ca

Tel: 1-844-498-4254
info@bestcanvas.ca

stephaniem521
6/22/19

I'm very happy with my order. I honestly did not think it would be as nice as it is due to the low cost. Definitely will be ordering more. Great prices and they get back to you immediately if you have a question.

cathyi15
5/9/19

this.
This is the second time I have used Bestcanvas. My product was perfect both times. I will tell everyone about

maudel10
5/9/19

Received fast and good quality product. The image is good quality and easy to hang. I recommend this company to everyone.

philippeb19
5/7/19

Fast delivery, cheap and great quality. The colours are completely respected and the contrast is great. It makes a great product for a decor.

katherinek95
5/7/19

I have used your service a number of times, and am very satisfied with the quality of the canvases, have only had one problem which you rectified promptly

navt1
5/6/19

On the website it says 3 to 7 business days for canvas delivery. It's been longer then that and they don't even offer a tracking number. Missed the persons birthday date. Will never order again. Still waiting on order.

Response from Best C., BestCanvas.ca Representative
Dear Nav,
Thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to complaint@bestcanvas.ca. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your BestCanvas-Team
hannahm75
5/6/19

I can't state enough how much I like best canvas. They're affordable and are quite high quality. I bought a canvas print from them a year ago and it turned out awesome. When doing a wall gallery for a bedroom I decided to use them again and all my canvases turned out awesome! I got all the proper sizes and images. Shipping was super super fast and took less than a week. I paid $150 for 14 canvases when if I would of went to a photo store in my city it would of been $300+. I definitely recommend best canvas I've never had any issues with them.

davids2210
4/27/19

BestCanvas has always produced a quality product for me. Delivery times are good. Any personal dealings have been courteous and prompt.

marcv46
4/27/19

CUE JE TROUVE BIEN ET BEAU , LA PREMIERE EST LA QUALITÉ EN SECOND LE PRIX , TOUTES MES COMMANDES ARRIVE A DESTIONATION , CHEZ-MOI ET J ATTEND SEULEMENT 5 JOUR OUVRABLE ,

sydd1
4/27/19

This is a great company to deal with . I had an image that was damaged in transit and they responded immediately and replaced it . No questions. I live in B.C. Canada and the images are shipped from Florida U.S.A. These guys beat the shipping, pricing and quality of anyone I have found .

angels138
4/14/19

I am in awe of what you do, everything that I've ordered has been so beautiful and everyone loved their gifts! So thank you so very much .I am a proud costumer.

nv60
4/14/19

I have used BestCanvas for about five years, I have had 11 canvas ranging from 14 X12 up to 36 X24 inches. I have been more than happy with all of them. I have recommend them to my friends and relatives, some of whom have ordered from them.

valw63
3/28/19

I have had several prints made and all are exceptional. Fast delivery is definitely a bonus. Highly recommend...

sa214
3/13/19

I have ordered several canvas prints here. The service is exceptionally fast. The quality it just as good as their more expensive competitors. All my prints arrived fast, packaged tightly and professionally, and look amazing.

ericv84
1/29/19

So I've ordered from this company three times now. The stuff always gets here from their location in Florida within about 3 or 4 days max. There was some glitch on our first order that resulted in them sending four copies of the picture we ordered. Other than not knowing what to do with the three extras, can't really complain about that! Never had a problem with them.

terryb337
1/18/19

I ordered a 24x36 canvas enlargement with a hanger for my wife for Christmas. Our friends also gave us the same photo, enlarged by Walmart, as a Christmas gift too. The Bestcanvas one was so dark, poor contrast, poor wood frame. total garbage.

I have attempted emails and phone contact and no response..now I get the email bounced back. STAY AWAY!

Response from Best C., BestCanvas.ca Representative
"Dear Terry,
thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to complaint@bestcanvas.ca Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your BestCanvas-Team"
cindys460
1/8/19

My son put in an order in November 2018 and I did as well. I got mine after several weeks but he got someone elses prints in error then the sent a new set and asked me to dispose of the error set and now they set mine again he finally emailed them once again its January and still no prints of his. So breach of privacy and the company goodnluck getting a hold of someone by phone. This company will not be in business for long. I just got another email today saying MY prints are on their way!!! WTH? I have received double of my prints already!!! A third will just be ridiculous and no excuses for another error! Such a waste of product time and waste!

Response from Best C., BestCanvas.ca Representative
"Dear Cindy,
lisam944
1/3/19

Received 2 canvases. In both one subject was completely cut off and on one there was a scratch across one subject's face. Did not respond to emails and company is suggestive of being Canadian but actually ships from Florida.

Response from Best C., BestCanvas.ca Representative
"Dear Lisa,
aaronm217
12/28/18

Ordered a product that was never received. Based on their facebook page this is a common theme this holidays. I have been trying to reach them for weeks.

barbaras593
11/30/18

I have ordered over 30 canvases in 3 different orders and always been pleasantly surprised and the speed and quality of the prints. I suggest you check with 'HONEY' to find a promo code. They provided great customer service too when my promo code failed to apply. I will definitely recommend them to others!

angiew72
11/28/18

I have had great service in past orders, but a recent order placed Nov. 13/18 has not arrived yet. I haven't received a shipping notification! My credit card has been billed. I have tried emailing THREE times with all the appropriate information and no response. There have also been three different toll-free numbers. Waiting for someone to answer is absurd..it doesn't happen. While I did enjoy my previous orders, which were many however this recent order is becoming very frustrating trying to get in touch with someone at Bestcanvas.ca
Angie

susiev6
11/28/18

I was a bit skeptical at first but since the prices were so reasonable - it was worth the risk. I received the package in record time.

I was not expecting the high end quality that I received.
Just wow!! They did an amazing job way BEYOND my expectations. Truly - I opened the box and the only thing I could say was "Wow".

I would definitely use your services again and will highly recommend you to my friends.

anthonyr252
8/9/18

They don't care about the customer. Not responding to e-mails. I guess theyre thinking theres enough people in the World to make money out of their first order, no need for all the customers to be Happy ans order again.

denisn20
6/18/18
• Updated review

It took more than three weeks but I received the order, qualit6 was good and happ6 with results, just wish they could have been quicker

Response from Best C., BestCanvas.ca Representative
Dear Denis,
thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to satisfied@bestcanvas.ca. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your Bestcanvas-Team
“Took my money but no product”
6/2/18
• Previous review

Ordered 2weeks ago, payment was processed immediately, site claims to ship in twenty four hours, total B S as I still have nothing . Monday morning I will call credit card company and have the fraudulent charges reversed.

Response from Best C., BestCanvas.ca Representative
Dear Denis,
chriso97
4/15/18

Just received 2 canvas prints from family Mexican vacation. 21 kids, grandchildren and us on beach, 2ft. X 3 ft. is fabulous. Rare these days to see such quality.

je paie toujours en dollars canadien et la livraison et gratuit quand j acheter plus de 150.00

By Marc V.

Hello, Our prices are in CAD.

By Best C., BestCanvas.ca Representative

Yes if you go to the .ca website, all Canadian funds.

By Eric V.

Questions? Get answers from the BestCanvas.ca staff and other customers.

10 Photos for BestCanvas.ca