BestCanvas.ca

BestCanvas.ca has a consumer rating of 4.03 stars from 654 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with BestCanvas.ca most frequently mention great quality, quick delivery and turnaround time. BestCanvas.ca ranks 10th among Photo Printing sites.

This company responds to reviews, but usually not within the first month

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 75.3%

• The canvas pictures turn out great, they arrive in short amount of time, and no problems at all.

• As a repeat customer from several orders, very sad to see that the customer service has been rapidly deteriorating.
How would you rate BestCanvas.ca?

“We are so impressed”

Paul H.
11/11/20

Amazing pricing, quality and delivery. We ordered 6 10" x 12" canvas prints on a Thursday and we received them via UPS on Tuesday at noon. We live outside of Toronto and the prints were produced and shipped from Miami. To top it off, the quality was amazing. Better than what we had expected. We will use them again and again... and for the price they have fantastic ideas for gifting. Next time it will be a personal picture as a puzzle. Thanks a lot

“HORRIBLE QUALITY AND SHIPPING”

Kaylea R.
5/14/21

The "blanket" came in after Mother's Day has come and gone. I orders it 2 weeks before. When I opened it, the photos had damage and pulled off the blanket. Which is the most tiny thing I've ever seen in my life. How is this size even an option! Now the delayed Mother's Day gift for my elderly grandma not only didn't show up, is too small to cover her AND is damaged! I will never order from them again.

customer service (38) canvas pictures (11)
paulh1624

DONT

Blanket

philippm1
Best C. – BestCanvas.ca Rep

Thank you for your feedback. We would like to apologize for the inconvenience. In order to process your complaint, we kindly ask you send us your order number.

bethm425
December 8th, 2020

2 out of 7 of my canvases were not stretched properly. They r not tight to the canvas. Looks like an amateur did it. And because it said. Ca I stupidly thought it was Canadian? I was charged a duty fee because it came from another country? I then emailed BestCanvas.ca with my complaint 2 days ago and still no answer. Not satisfied and will not be ordering from this company ever again. Making sure to tell everyone I know or don't know!

markc2011
October 5th, 2020

-Metal photo. Arrived damaged. (Corners peeling)
-They want the customer to return it at CUSTOMERS expense.
-In Lieu if sending it back, they actually demand video proof of cutting/destroying a metal print somehow without injuring myself.
I wasn't going to risk cutting. Myself.
I don't need the refund that badly but want people to know this is how they operate.

The overall quality of the image was fine but the corners somehow started unglue and lift.

pauleg
October 22nd, 2020

So three boxes arrive all clinking and clanking with broken pieces. No mention of the word FRAGILE on boxes, no bubble wrap inside like Amazon does to secure that items don't move around. 80% of my mugs were broken and I get offered 45% refund and a ''Have a wonderful day''... seriously?
Buyer beware!

alexm1198
November 8th, 2020

I was a little hesitant because of the mixed reviews but decided to give it a shot, I ordered canvases from 8x8 to 16x24. They came 8 days after I ordered them (Ontario) and there was no extra duty to pay. The picture quality is pretty good. I'm giving 4 stars because 3 out of 17 canvases had a slight 2" long line indent from the way they were packaged, I'm hoping putting something heavy on the back of them for a few days will flatten it out. For the price I would say they are great. Will be ordering again.

shannonv86
February 21st, 2021
Verified purchase

I first made an order of 21 photos and they look amazing, rich colour, great detail and because of it I made another order or 47 canvas pictures and I was really disappointed. They look faded and digital, the detail was lack lustre and colour wasn't rich at all. If the photos themselves weren't good enough quality I wish they would have told me before I wasted my money.

vw42
December 9th, 2020

I recently had quite a large order of canvas pics for Christmas gifts, plus two small acrylic cubes. They arrived yesterday and are perfect. They all arrived together. They were packaged carefully, taped into place so they wouldn't move around in shipping. Thank you and I'm sure the gifts will be very well received.
The pic is just a sample of the many I ordered. They still have the packing cellophane on.

yvonnel143
December 8th, 2020

It was easy to order the products and I received them promptly and was relatively happy with the products. However, I paid $14 initially in shipping only to receive another $14 bill in the mail from ups a week later for the order. This is very misleading and really ruins the credibility of the company. They target Canadian customers but are located in Germany. Will never purchase from them again or recommend to others.

macep
January 31st, 2021

I checked many websites for a product like the 8x8 canvas and all of them were extremely overpriced and had awful reviews. I ended up coming back to this website to get 8 different ones. The price is amazing for the quality of the canvas and it is fully worth my money. I ordered them expecting to wait a long time due to the low pricing, but to my suprise, they came in two days later. Very good quality and shipping, there were no scratches or dents. 100% will be buying off this website again.

8x8 canvas

anitah210
December 4th, 2020

I ordered two different size canvases and they came packed loosely together. The small one damaged the larger on leaving large creases. Still waiting to hear back from customer service.

laszlob8
December 20th, 2020

Great service and delivery. Quality product. I will order again. I rated as 5 stars, because I was very satisfied with my order but there was some sandy dirty small particles on one of the prints trapped inside between the canvas and wrapping. Fortunately I managed to remove them without leaving any damage to the print. Not a big deal but I thought it worth mentioning so that the quality control could improve for future production.

tracyc512
December 14th, 2020

I ordered two small prints. Turns out they came from Germany – not Canada and when I had to pay duty which was not expect I emailed them and they are in Miami FL – not Canada. Also they sent me 7 canvas in various sizes of some other family's pictures. And no one has answered my customer service emails about it at all. Wouldn't buy here again

kima554
December 15th, 2020

I am really pleased with the canvases I have ordered from bestcanvas.ca. They do an excellent job. The quality of the materials is great and my photos and my paintings they have printed up on canvas are all crisp and clear images with vivid colours, even with their larger canvases. Reasonable prices too. I have ordered from them several times, and I highly recommend this company!

mm1088
October 23rd, 2020

I read some negative reviews which made me uncomfortable, but I went ahead and was totally happy with my first overall experience. They kept you in the loop with the order, production, shipping etc. Very clear and smooth process. Will be ordering for Christmas gifts now that I had a positive experience. Thank you

seetrahr
April 8th, 2021

I'm extremely blown away by my order! The quality was amazing and the size and it came quick! I'm in love! I'll definitely be ordering a few more very soon. I got the large size and it was stunning for my. Living room. I absolutely recommend this site. You seriously will not be disappointed! Thanks so much best canvas. You truly are the best canvas I've ever ordered.

Canvas

hollyy30
September 11th, 2021

I've bought at least a dozen various canvasses from these guys between Canada and the US! Only once was an issue and it was corrected next to immediately. I tell everyone about them when they come over and see these fantastic pic on my wall, all sizes. An excellent company. I LOVE them!

judithw281
December 1st, 2020

Would and have recommended this company for their pictures. I ordered two more just yesterday. Quick delivery of completely gorgeous pictures. Tried both acrylic and canvas, medium and large size pics. Pleased with all. Thankyou, they ARE the BEST.

melissac1090
December 2nd, 2020

Bought 16 tiles as a gift. Loved how they turned out. Can't wait to see the recipients reaction Christmas morning.
Very quick processing time and shipping! All tiles came individually wrapped.

heatherr501
April 7th, 2021

Received an offer, thought for that price I'll give it a try, despite not being able to use the coupon, because it says not valid, and several emails to correct the issue which is still not done and no follow up from the company to rectify it further, I placed the order. It arrived yesterday and looks beautiful, I am happy with the purchase. If you want to use the coupon they offer, beware, it never works.

juliusv19
December 23rd, 2020

Mediocre quality!
I order 3 canvas print from bestcanvas.com and the shipping was great, no complaints in that department, The issue was the quality of the prints: color are splash, no contrast everything was milky missing true color definition. In other words you wouldn't hang this canvases not even in a horse barn for free. Be careful at the discounted price that they offer You'll get what you pay for I do NOT recommend this company at all they are in best case scenario "mediocre "

brianh1628
February 25th, 2021
Verified purchase

Couldn't find anything to fill a wall, so picked a couple pictures from my own collection and had them printed on canvas. Quality was absolute perfection, and the pictures are beautiful and mean so much more than anything I could have found at a store. Came within days of ordering too! Will use these guys time and again as we decorate our new home!

Tip for consumers:
The bigger your source image, the more options you have for printing sizes.

Canvas Prints

joed808
October 20th, 2020

Site was easy to use although would have preferred an easy way to change a picture from landscape to portrait even though original shot was landscape. Had to go in, then cancel one and out of set up then back in to eventually do it. After that, ordering was easy, product arrived quickly and very impressed with quality.

gracej100
March 17th, 2021

The canvases they have made for me have turned out wonderfully and shipped in a timely manner. Great job!

sherriej23
March 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

Not impressed sent 3 tickets for a reply was finally sent a tracking number it's been over a week and still has not left the facility. I will be posting and calling our consumer complaint department. What is wrong with this company! Takes my money can't get ahold of anyone and when you do they lie to you! Purchaser beware.

Products used:
Ordered a blanket with a print on it

Nine days from ordering to delivery. It shipped in 24 hours and was a packaged extremely well. Very happy.

By Mary W.