BestCanvas.ca

BestCanvas.ca has a consumer rating of 3.62 stars from 215 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. BestCanvas.ca also ranks 14th among Photo Printing sites.

• I do make sure to use only high quality photos so my canvas prints always turn out superb.
  • They arrived within 5 days and was packaged very well.

• I even told customer service that my package hasn't come yet and I'd really like it here for the 15th..
  • Even if I get it now, I'll refuse the shipment (2 weeks late) and cancel the charge.
How would you rate BestCanvas.ca?

“Greeting card to huge canvas”

Mary B.
5/17/20

My 82 year old aunts house burned down and she lost everything. She is from Carrickfergus, Ireland and adores the local castle there. Best Canvas took an old greeting card and enlarged it for me to give her as a house warming gift when she moves back to her old property after a complete renovation. The canvas is perfect! I shed a tear when I saw it and it will mean the world to my aunt. I would not hesitate to recommend Best Canvas. I live in Canada and had the picture within a week of ordering it. I am thrilled. Thank you!

“Worst customer service ever!”

Fred W.
1/15/20

2 of the canvas prints ordered were very loose and sagging....submitted a claim with pictures and was supposed to hear back within 24 hours....3 emails later, still no reply back....calling the contact number is a joke - same recorded message and they hang up after 5 minutes. Terrible quality and the worst customer service ever! Buyer Beware!

customer service (16) 2 weeks (10) order (137) canvas prints (13) christmas gift (7) canadian company (4) credit card company (4) 5 days (4) picture quality (4) 7 days (4) fast delivery (5) photo (26)
fredw176
January 15th, 2020
Best C. – BestCanvas.ca Rep
Thank you for your honest review. We're sorry about your experience and would like to solve your problem. Please tell us your order number.
adamb638
January 9th, 2020
Ordered a blanket of my sons first hockey pictures. Sized it so it had his entire body/head. Got the product way a month later which was supposed to be a Christmas present and I assumed I was ordering from within Canada as a .ca website. They are from the states. Anyways. Top of my sons head was chopped off on the blanket and this writing which is specifically cropped out so have his entire body/head was on the blanket. Blanket is very cheap and thin not worth the money. Complained to them a week ago with no answer yet. DONT ORDER!!!!!
brucep175
March 10th, 2020
We have been purchasing product for two years, as we sell our photographs on canvas.We have had great customer service in the past and now as we have asked for a refund on a twisted frame. No replies to multiple emails. There are lots of competitors. Avoid this company. They don't care
danal144
January 6th, 2020
Ordered from them in early December. The sent me a tracking number which didn't work. Claimed it was shipped but it was not. Now they won't answer my emails. It's been 6 weeks since I ordered. Total scam. Never order from these liars.
chrisd764
January 17th, 2020
Order a blanket in November and have never received. Tracking numbers provided do not work. Emails get a generic - we will get in touch reply. Voicemail says they are closed due to hurricane.
Not sure if this company even exist....I am out the money I assume.
davidb3758
January 23rd, 2020
This website is employing deceptive measures to make it appear that they are based in Canada. They are actually based in Florida and are using UPS for international shipping. This means upon receipt of your package you WILL be unpleasantly surprised with exorbitant "entry preparation charges" and brokerage fees. No effort was done during the order process to warn the consumer about this.
jr517
April 13th, 2020
I ordered 2 8$ canvases. $16 worth of product. With shipping it came up to $32, so I decided to get them. NOW I'm supposed to pay an extra $20 on import collect. 52$ for 16$ worth of stuff. No thanks. And it hasn't even come in so we'll see if it does.
davidw1625
October 18th, 2019
• Updated review
I had issues with my original order but the customer service department made it right with a replacement and coupon.
Paid but nothing showed up.
September 8th, 2019
• Previous review
I ordered a pillow with a print and they sent me ups tracking the next day. Ups is saying they're still waiting for the package 2 weeks later and now bestcanvas wont respond to any emails on the whereabouts of my item.i tried calling their hotline and got redirected to a number that wanted to charge me $4.99 just to speak to them.On top of all that they arent even in canada, they're in miami. Complete scam.
maryb1884
May 17th, 2020
davida1983
April 22nd, 2020
So here's my story: I search and log onto a Canadian website to purchase a custom canvas print. It turns out to be a company based in Miami, USA that ships their prints from Germany through UPS based in the United Kingdom. I have paid more in shipping (which I agreed to) and now UPS brokerage fees than what the actual print cost!. Oh, and the print has never actually been delivered despite being told it was "in transit and on time" 7 days go from a distribution centre less than 1 hour from my home. Go figure? I still would like my order fulfilled but if that can't be done a full refund would be appreciated. I have tried every which way possible (for a mere customer) to contact UPS but to no avail. Thank you.
gailk120
March 14th, 2020
5th order. Colours and work is professional. Very reasonable . Customer service is great. Would totally recommend.
courtneya99
March 1st, 2020
Every order I've made (now over $3000 in the last few months and I would imagine a worthy customer) has had errors in it. Packaging is terrible. I keep emailing them about putting smaller canvases on bigger canvases because it stretches the larger canvas. The last order I actually had them cut the packing in the large canvas and put a small canvas inside. I had dirty fingerprints all over a packaged canvas! The photo wasn't aligned properly on 3 of my 30x40's. They often send one canvas in an order to meet their shipping promise' but then a few days later they'll send the rest of the shipment.

I'm losing faith and I can't trust to give this product to my clients. It's not a reliable source when you are always waiting for replacements.

Time to shop for another supplier. I assume I will get the automated message to contact them. I've contacted them lots...
lms1
January 9th, 2020
I ordered a blanket as a Christmas gift, with guaranteed Christmas delivery. It arrived over a week late. I couldn't get any updates on its delivery, as neither of the phone numbers available on their website were working and the tracking number they gave did not work. Also, no one answered my emails about it until over two weeks later.

Additionally, I ordered the blanket to Canada. On their website, it is indicated that they will pay customs fees. They did not do so, and I had to pay it at the door.

When I emailed to complain, they offered me a voucher for my next purchase (hilarious -- NO WAY will I order from them again). I have followed up asking to be reimbursed. I will update this review if I hear anything. If not, I will be considering alternative legal options.

Overall, total scam. Don't order from these con artists. Many more legit companies offer the exact same product.
leonz12
May 23rd, 2020
I am an artist and a regular client of Best Canvas, ordering many prints from my art. For few years they are doing great job for me in regards to quality, prices, delivery and customer service, even now in current Covid-19 situation. I would greatly recommend this company for all your prints. Thank you
mariac828
April 24th, 2020
Ordered a cushion from them the end of March, got updates until the 15th of April on where it was at. Then I had to email them in order to figure out where it was. Turns out it some how got shipped back and they had no intention of emailing me to let me know.
julianaf7
December 24th, 2019
I also ordered weeks before Christmas with a guaranteed delivery date before Christmas and have not recieved it.. I have reached out to these people amd have not heard back from them I have also tried calling and their number is out of service. I will NEVER recommend this company nor will I ever use them again. Waste of money!! Stay away
nc218
September 2nd, 2019
In my opinion, this is not the kind of company to be in the digital photo business. The wooden frame was excellent but the canvas had creases along the top and bottom about 1.5 inches from the edge. Odd. Their response of how this happened? Dunno, destroy the original and we'll refund with no questions asked. Would I actually get a refund. Is that a good business model? Do I recommend you gamble the cheap price for the hit/miss result? No.
Best C. – BestCanvas.ca Rep
Thank you for your message. We don't have any of your contact data, so please write a short e-mail to complaint@bestcanvas.ca. Please note your order number in the e-mail. We are sure we can find a satisfactory solution together. Your BestCanvas Team
naomim45
May 9th, 2020
First time ordering from best canvas! I received my prints later, but it likely had to do with the current situation.
Prints look great, and low cost! Will be ordering again!
shelleyh94
May 23rd, 2020
I am so in love with the canvas' I ordered. They all turned out beautifully!! And the cost was amazing and shipping took hardly any time at all !!! Highly recommend this company !!!
piperh4
December 31st, 2019
I have now read some of the other reviews and realize that I am not alone in my frustration. I ordered a product on Dec. 10th with "guaranteed Christmas delivery" and it has still not arrived. I emailed a week ago inquiring about where it was, no response. I then emailed again, no response. Finally, I emailed yesterday and still no response. I've called their number at least 6 times where the message says "there's a hurricane and we've sheltered our employees inside" which is complete bs. Thank god my order was not ridiculously expensive so I'm not out a lot of money but it is so disappointing that I am down a gift for a friend. Once I (hopefully) receive this order, which will certainly be sometime next year, I will not be using them again.
charliep71
January 22nd, 2020
I just got my order from them after the first one was lost, and I should say Im very impress with the quality.
jennam107
April 27th, 2020
Not worth the money. Not good quality. I just purchased photos on acrylic - which is not cheap and they look horrible. Not worth the spend!
jennal81
December 23rd, 2019
Pretty sure this is a fraudulent company, or at least a company that claims something that isn't true... I placed an order 20 days before Christmas with a promise that it would be delivered to me before Christmas (it was advertised ALL OVER THEIR WEBSITE). It is now end of day Dec 23 and the product has just left the facility and it is still sitting in the USA. There is NO way the product will be here in time. I have sent several emails and tried calling but haven't heard back from them. If I do not receive a refund as I will be needing to rush to purchase a new Christmas present, then I will be going through my credit card company to try to receive my money back. STAY AWAY! Waste of my time!!!!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY

ci11
January 22nd, 2020
Absolutely love my canvases! Awesome quality, fast shipping, beautiful quality! Would definitely be ordering more in the future!
terim87
November 30th, 2019
I have ordered from them several times over the last few years I placed $300 order the week before Black Friday as Christmas gifts for my kids our family photo shoot because I needed to ship some to children living far away I needed to place three separate orders/when I put my postal code in it would not except it so then I tried to pay with PayPal it would not give me the black Friday discount\I called the company at 10 to 4 and at 4 o'clock got a recording that they were closed for the day well that was frustrating so I emailed the company without reading my email they replied to me that my order had gone through and I received the discount\they were referring to the $300 order I had two more $300 orders it's a process I realize it may have been a website glitch but I could get no help whatsoever on my fourth email I just decided to go somewhere else kept getting form letter responses

Because BestCanvas is a scam company who takes your money and never delivers. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE SCAMMERS!

By Dana L.

If you place an order it will never arrive! They take your money and then do not deliver. DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE SCAMMERS!

By Dana L.

They don't care. They don't actually deliver anything anyways. BESTCANVAS IS A SCAM COMPANY.

By Dana L.

Don't order from this scam company. You will get nothing but gried.

By Dana L.

They won't deliver it ever. This is a scam company.

By Dana L.

je paie toujours en dollars canadien et la livraison et gratuit quand j acheter plus de 150.00

By Marc V.

Hello, Our prices are in CAD.

By Best C.,

Yes if you go to the .ca website, all Canadian funds.

By Eric V.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the BestCanvas.ca staff and other customers.

Canvas Prints from BestCanvas Canada. ??? Your Photo on Canvas for Cheap. ??? SALE: Save up to 79%. ??? Ready to ship within 24h!

Best C.
Customer service
Usually responds not within the first month

How do I know I can trust these reviews about BestCanvas.ca?

Have a question about BestCanvas.ca?