Review of BestCanvas.ca

Miami, FL 33138, US
info@bestcanvas.ca

chrism1248
11/10/19
BestCanvas produced two excellent canvases for me with beautiful colour and clarity. I chose the extra thick border and they are so sturdy. Ordering on line is so easy. I would definitely order from them again. The delivery was just as promised and the pictures were extremely well packaged. I highly recommend this company.
pennyp60
10/27/19
These canvas' are beautiful and professional! I recommend this company to many of my clients!
They are a stunning piece to any decor!
rickl192
10/26/19
I've been ordering from Best Canvas for quite some time and have never been disappointed in them.
Pricing is fair, products are top notch and delivery is fast.
I've purchased for myself on numerous occasions but my last order was the start of my Christmas gift giving list. I'm sure it won't be my last.
brandong134
10/26/19
Have ordered multiple times and have got about 50 canvas prints from them. All have turned out amazing and the pricing is great. All have came very fast, it only took 3 days for them to come from Flordia to me in Ontario, I had ordered on a late Monday night, they already had shipped by Tuesday afternoon and I got it Friday. They package them very carefully as well, each time they have come in perfect condition and were carefully wrapped and protected, it actually took me about half an hour just to get it from the packaging as it was packed very safe. They look amazing, the pictures look way better than looking at them on a screen. Overall there has been zero issues with them after multiple orders, I would highly recommend to anyone, you can decorate your living space with amazing pictures of anything you want for cheap. Stores charge over double for some ugly random pictures, so why not get exactly what you want from this great company.
kevinh629
10/26/19
Very impressed with BestCanvas! That was my first order but definitely not the last. Their prices are unmatched for canvas prints considering the great picture quality and fast shipping. Would definitely recommend!
davidw1625
10/18/19
• Updated review
I had issues with my original order but the customer service department made it right with a replacement and coupon.
“Paid but nothing showed up.”
9/8/19
• Previous review
I ordered a pillow with a print and they sent me ups tracking the next day. Ups is saying they're still waiting for the package 2 weeks later and now bestcanvas wont respond to any emails on the whereabouts of my item.i tried calling their hotline and got redirected to a number that wanted to charge me $4.99 just to speak to them.On top of all that they arent even in canada, they're in miami. Complete scam.
paulam490
10/13/19
I was extremely please with the 2 canvas prints I ordered. Very good quality from simple IPhone pictures. I will certainly be using this company again! Great work!
kathrynd80
10/3/19
As always, prints arrived fast and perfect. Never disappointed when ordering from bestcanvas. Will continue to use and recommend their services.
victoriam272
9/26/19
Very happy with the quality of our prints and the speed of service is fantastic. We definitely recommend Best Canvas to all our friends.
maryl861
9/8/19
I have ordered probably close to 10 pics by now and i loved everyone. It is unbelievable how fast they do them and deliver them right to my door
nc218
9/2/19
In my opinion, this is not the kind of company to be in the digital photo business. The wooden frame was excellent but the canvas had creases along the top and bottom about 1.5 inches from the edge. Odd. Their response of how this happened? Dunno, destroy the original and we'll refund with no questions asked. Would I actually get a refund. Is that a good business model? Do I recommend you gamble the cheap price for the hit/miss result? No.
Response from Best C., BestCanvas.ca Representative
Thank you for your message. We don't have any of your contact data, so please write a short e-mail to complaint@bestcanvas.ca. Please note your order number in the e-mail. We are sure we can find a satisfactory solution together. Your BestCanvas Team
markl775
8/25/19
Love the canvas print, price and customer service. Very prompt delivery. Tried the hanging hardware this time but was not impressed (it was string and not wire). Best Canvas refunded the price of the hardware without issue. Will continue to use Best Canvas.
celestem34
8/13/19
I have now ordered several different canvases from this company and have been completely happy and satisfied with the service and the quality and the price totally recommend and have become recommending it to all my clients
kylep145
7/31/19
I had seen this company online and figured they were located in Canada... hence the .CA. Turns out they are located in the USA (Miami) and that is a little deceiving. I ordered a baby blanket for a good friend that I am going on vacation to see and the order process worked out well. As I get a few days in, there is no update on the UPS shipment. Come to find out my shipment has been "lost". So they apologise and yadda yadda (huge inconvenience to me as I wanted to make sure the product meets my standards before I give it to them). Now they ship me a second order, and I have to provide my friends address to receive the shipment while I am there on vacation to give to them, without a pre-check on the quality. The first order they screwed up on, they credited me the shipping on, (still awaiting that on my Credit Card). I called them up today as I have not seen any update yet again on my tracking number, I decide to cancel my order out of frustration and they said they could not refund me my order until I either receive the product or no movement on the shipping by tomorrow afternoon. I wish I had of read the BBB reviews before bringing my business to a company that seems to have constant problems. I just want my money credited back in full and to be away from this company.
Response from Best C., BestCanvas.ca Representative
Dear Kyle P,
Thank you for your message. We don't have any of your contact data, so please write a short e-mail to complaint@bestcanvas.ca. Please note your order number in the e-mail. We are sure we can find a satisfactory solution together. Your BestCanvas-Team
sahars11
7/25/19
I recommend this company for your printing. They continue to provide great products with great delivery timelines and perfectly packaged products. Excellent to deal with.
angelaf165
7/10/19
I have purchased from best canvas often for years. My entire home is filled with so many. I get to redecorate my house for Christmas, Halloween and Spring/summer!
erzsebetl
6/30/19
Second time ordered and came very fast, the prints are perfect and beautiful.
I will order more prints for sure!
joanb213
6/26/19
I am an artist who has build my business around the service of Best Canvas. I have over the last 3 years òrdered over 800 pieces from them. Delivery is fast and any issues have been quickly solved....I'm a very happy customer who has recommended Best Canvas to many other artist.....
stephaniem521
6/22/19
I'm very happy with my order. I honestly did not think it would be as nice as it is due to the low cost. Definitely will be ordering more. Great prices and they get back to you immediately if you have a question.
cathyi15
5/9/19
this.
This is the second time I have used Bestcanvas. My product was perfect both times. I will tell everyone about
maudel10
5/9/19
Received fast and good quality product. The image is good quality and easy to hang. I recommend this company to everyone.
philippeb19
5/7/19
Fast delivery, cheap and great quality. The colours are completely respected and the contrast is great. It makes a great product for a decor.
katherinek95
5/7/19
I have used your service a number of times, and am very satisfied with the quality of the canvases, have only had one problem which you rectified promptly
navt1
5/6/19
On the website it says 3 to 7 business days for canvas delivery. It's been longer then that and they don't even offer a tracking number. Missed the persons birthday date. Will never order again. Still waiting on order.
Response from Best C., BestCanvas.ca Representative
Dear Nav,
Thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to complaint@bestcanvas.ca. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your BestCanvas-Team
hannahm75
5/6/19
I can't state enough how much I like best canvas. They're affordable and are quite high quality. I bought a canvas print from them a year ago and it turned out awesome. When doing a wall gallery for a bedroom I decided to use them again and all my canvases turned out awesome! I got all the proper sizes and images. Shipping was super super fast and took less than a week. I paid $150 for 14 canvases when if I would of went to a photo store in my city it would of been $300+. I definitely recommend best canvas I've never had any issues with them.

je paie toujours en dollars canadien et la livraison et gratuit quand j acheter plus de 150.00

By Marc V.

Hello, Our prices are in CAD.

By Best C., BestCanvas.ca Representative

Yes if you go to the .ca website, all Canadian funds.

By Eric V.

Questions? Get answers from the BestCanvas.ca staff and other customers.

18 Photos for BestCanvas.ca