Review of BestCanvas.ca

Miami, FL 33138, US
info@bestcanvas.ca

celestem34
8/13/19

I have now ordered several different canvases from this company and have been completely happy and satisfied with the service and the quality and the price totally recommend and have become recommending it to all my clients

kylep145
7/31/19

I had seen this company online and figured they were located in Canada... hence the .CA. Turns out they are located in the USA (Miami) and that is a little deceiving. I ordered a baby blanket for a good friend that I am going on vacation to see and the order process worked out well. As I get a few days in, there is no update on the UPS shipment. Come to find out my shipment has been "lost". So they apologise and yadda yadda (huge inconvenience to me as I wanted to make sure the product meets my standards before I give it to them). Now they ship me a second order, and I have to provide my friends address to receive the shipment while I am there on vacation to give to them, without a pre-check on the quality. The first order they screwed up on, they credited me the shipping on, (still awaiting that on my Credit Card). I called them up today as I have not seen any update yet again on my tracking number, I decide to cancel my order out of frustration and they said they could not refund me my order until I either receive the product or no movement on the shipping by tomorrow afternoon. I wish I had of read the BBB reviews before bringing my business to a company that seems to have constant problems. I just want my money credited back in full and to be away from this company.

Response from Best C., BestCanvas.ca Representative
Dear Kyle P,
Thank you for your message. We don't have any of your contact data, so please write a short e-mail to complaint@bestcanvas.ca. Please note your order number in the e-mail. We are sure we can find a satisfactory solution together. Your BestCanvas-Team
sahars11
7/25/19

I recommend this company for your printing. They continue to provide great products with great delivery timelines and perfectly packaged products. Excellent to deal with.

angelaf165
7/10/19

I have purchased from best canvas often for years. My entire home is filled with so many. I get to redecorate my house for Christmas, Halloween and Spring/summer!

erzsebetl
6/30/19

Second time ordered and came very fast, the prints are perfect and beautiful.
I will order more prints for sure!

joanb213
6/26/19

I am an artist who has build my business around the service of Best Canvas. I have over the last 3 years òrdered over 800 pieces from them. Delivery is fast and any issues have been quickly solved....I'm a very happy customer who has recommended Best Canvas to many other artist.....

stephaniem521
6/22/19

I'm very happy with my order. I honestly did not think it would be as nice as it is due to the low cost. Definitely will be ordering more. Great prices and they get back to you immediately if you have a question.

cathyi15
5/9/19

this.
This is the second time I have used Bestcanvas. My product was perfect both times. I will tell everyone about

maudel10
5/9/19

Received fast and good quality product. The image is good quality and easy to hang. I recommend this company to everyone.

philippeb19
5/7/19

Fast delivery, cheap and great quality. The colours are completely respected and the contrast is great. It makes a great product for a decor.

katherinek95
5/7/19

I have used your service a number of times, and am very satisfied with the quality of the canvases, have only had one problem which you rectified promptly

navt1
5/6/19

On the website it says 3 to 7 business days for canvas delivery. It's been longer then that and they don't even offer a tracking number. Missed the persons birthday date. Will never order again. Still waiting on order.

Response from Best C., BestCanvas.ca Representative
Dear Nav,
Thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to complaint@bestcanvas.ca. Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your BestCanvas-Team
hannahm75
5/6/19

I can't state enough how much I like best canvas. They're affordable and are quite high quality. I bought a canvas print from them a year ago and it turned out awesome. When doing a wall gallery for a bedroom I decided to use them again and all my canvases turned out awesome! I got all the proper sizes and images. Shipping was super super fast and took less than a week. I paid $150 for 14 canvases when if I would of went to a photo store in my city it would of been $300+. I definitely recommend best canvas I've never had any issues with them.

davids2210
4/27/19

BestCanvas has always produced a quality product for me. Delivery times are good. Any personal dealings have been courteous and prompt.

marcv46
4/27/19

CUE JE TROUVE BIEN ET BEAU , LA PREMIERE EST LA QUALITÉ EN SECOND LE PRIX , TOUTES MES COMMANDES ARRIVE A DESTIONATION , CHEZ-MOI ET J ATTEND SEULEMENT 5 JOUR OUVRABLE ,

sydd1
4/27/19

This is a great company to deal with . I had an image that was damaged in transit and they responded immediately and replaced it . No questions. I live in B.C. Canada and the images are shipped from Florida U.S.A. These guys beat the shipping, pricing and quality of anyone I have found .

angels138
4/14/19

I am in awe of what you do, everything that I've ordered has been so beautiful and everyone loved their gifts! So thank you so very much .I am a proud costumer.

nv60
4/14/19

I have used BestCanvas for about five years, I have had 11 canvas ranging from 14 X12 up to 36 X24 inches. I have been more than happy with all of them. I have recommend them to my friends and relatives, some of whom have ordered from them.

valw63
3/28/19

I have had several prints made and all are exceptional. Fast delivery is definitely a bonus. Highly recommend...

sa214
3/13/19

I have ordered several canvas prints here. The service is exceptionally fast. The quality it just as good as their more expensive competitors. All my prints arrived fast, packaged tightly and professionally, and look amazing.

ericv84
1/29/19

So I've ordered from this company three times now. The stuff always gets here from their location in Florida within about 3 or 4 days max. There was some glitch on our first order that resulted in them sending four copies of the picture we ordered. Other than not knowing what to do with the three extras, can't really complain about that! Never had a problem with them.

terryb337
1/18/19

I ordered a 24x36 canvas enlargement with a hanger for my wife for Christmas. Our friends also gave us the same photo, enlarged by Walmart, as a Christmas gift too. The Bestcanvas one was so dark, poor contrast, poor wood frame. total garbage.

I have attempted emails and phone contact and no response..now I get the email bounced back. STAY AWAY!

Response from Best C., BestCanvas.ca Representative
"Dear Terry,
thank you for your honest review. We would like to help you solve your problem. Unfortunately we don't have any of your contact data. Please write a short message with your Order number to complaint@bestcanvas.ca Our experts will immediately take care of your request. We're looking forward for your reply, your BestCanvas-Team"
cindys460
1/8/19

My son put in an order in November 2018 and I did as well. I got mine after several weeks but he got someone elses prints in error then the sent a new set and asked me to dispose of the error set and now they set mine again he finally emailed them once again its January and still no prints of his. So breach of privacy and the company goodnluck getting a hold of someone by phone. This company will not be in business for long. I just got another email today saying MY prints are on their way!!! WTH? I have received double of my prints already!!! A third will just be ridiculous and no excuses for another error! Such a waste of product time and waste!

Response from Best C., BestCanvas.ca Representative
"Dear Cindy,
lisam944
1/3/19

Received 2 canvases. In both one subject was completely cut off and on one there was a scratch across one subject's face. Did not respond to emails and company is suggestive of being Canadian but actually ships from Florida.

Response from Best C., BestCanvas.ca Representative
"Dear Lisa,
aaronm217
12/28/18

Ordered a product that was never received. Based on their facebook page this is a common theme this holidays. I have been trying to reach them for weeks.

je paie toujours en dollars canadien et la livraison et gratuit quand j acheter plus de 150.00

By Marc V.

Hello, Our prices are in CAD.

By Best C., BestCanvas.ca Representative

Yes if you go to the .ca website, all Canadian funds.

By Eric V.

Questions? Get answers from the BestCanvas.ca staff and other customers.

11 Photos for BestCanvas.ca