Review of BellyDnce-Shop

Tel: +90 585 126 89 53
info@bellydance-shop.com

lizn5
4/22/15

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SHOP. THEY CONNED ME INTO SENDING A WIRE TRANSFER AND I NEVER HEARD BACK ABOUT MY ORDER. I AM STILL TRYING TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THE BANK.

dusgustedu
12/30/14

No stars for them. I give one just to make my review visible! The same story...I placed my order, received my "processed" email and haven't received it yet. I sent several messages to customer service with no response. The web site is actually down. I called to the provided number and guess what? It is registered in New Jersey....not in Turkey! This page is fake! It's a scam!

jayliej
11/20/13

I would give negative start to this shi*ttest website ever. They promised and "advertised their website with paypal verified business and all these BS so I was glad that I went through my payment with paypal, plus if anything their response in the dispute section I would not accept and I will definitely force paypal to take further action and refund my 220$~ sh*ittest sh*t I ever paid for.

sherryt6
11/4/13

I ordered a costume 2 months ago and after never receiving anything but a acknowledgment that the order had been received I began to request updates on the arrival of my costume. I have given the order number and date of order with no response from Bellydance-shop.com. As it has been well over 2 months now with no response I am calling my credit card company to see if they can stop the payment, even though it was made and taken out of my account the day after I ordered. Very bad customer service if not absolute theivery!

shantip
10/1/13

I was another victim of this massive scam. The customer services were quick to respond before the purchase but I did not hear from them after, despite several emails. And of course no product either. STAY AWAY! Luckily I reported them to my bank and was able to get my money back.

gloriag7
4/5/13

Its been a week since i ordered my costume.. they 'processed' my order but have not shipped it yet even though they promise fast delivery. I have emailed twice and no response.. i called today and it goes straight to a 'not available' message. Im pissed off at this point! Not a legit way to do business!

debw2
4/4/13

BUYER BEWARE!!!!!!!! Ordered in September 12, nothing arrived, complained to both paypal (it was 3 days after the 42 day period :() and 2checkout.com who take the money on behalf of Bellydance-shop. After many emails to bellydance-shop.com, attempted phone calls at different times of the day, finally a response (at the end of November)! claimed they had sent it and would send a replacement - and a free gift!!!! - nope, still didn't arrive. In December, 3 months after my original order, i received 'something', it was 'something' because it was not what I ordered. I ordered a gold bra & belt with silver sequins/crystals - i received a goddamn awful yellow with gold accents, as for the 'large skirt' i requested - ummm it's a one leg job. (no free gift by the way) Emailed them and as usual - no response. Not sure what to do with this 'thing' now.....

willowl
10/31/12

I am so angry with myself for falling for such a scam. My money is gone, I have no costume and I there is no contact with them. They refuse to answer the phone or emails. I paid for my costume on the 25th of September. Today is the 1st of November and no sight of any communication let alone a costume. This is a terrible business......buyer beware. I cannot afford another costume so I am pissed!!

giselep
8/23/12

They promised delivery in 1-2 days and it has been 10 days and nothing. I have tried to call all phones different times, no answer, I have sent 3 e-mails, no answer !!! I am so pissed !!

minerval
7/26/12

I just got my black professional belly dance dress and I am so happy with the quality and the fit! I would not go anywhere else to find bellydance items! Thanks for the wonderful service!

monicac4
7/22/12

I love this website! Quick delivery & great support. My troupe friends agree. Nice quality products, easy return policy. highly recommended! Thanks to bellydance-shop.com!

ashleya8
6/12/12

took money and never sent my item. sent emails no response... these "good reviews" on here are obviously somebody working for them writing positive reviews

latav
10/24/11

I ordered last Monday because they promised I will receive it by Thursday. On Thursday I waited for the costume and I got lucky this 1 time that they picked up the phone and gave me my tracking number after that they didnt pick my phone or answered any emails. I am still eagerly waiting for the costume and tracking it.

cynthiac
9/24/11

Today I received the order I placed with bellydance-shop. I am extremely happy with the order. The skirts, and one accompanying veil, are absolutely perfect. I love this website and fast service.

kellym15
9/8/11

I contacted several times before ordering and support department is so helpful. Then I got responds within 10-15 minutes after placing order (I tested). Products and service is better than other online shops. They recommend DHL for more quick shipment and it's true. I got my costume within 3 days (for California). This was a good experience for me.

micheller10
9/7/11

I ordered from several online belly dance retailers, but this was by far the best! My order was prompt, and the costume looked even better than it did in the photos! I would highly recommend them, and will order again. Thank you!

sophied3
9/6/11

I started to dance classes last week. You need a good costume for good dance figures. Then you need a good source for it.
My costume has arrival yesterday. It's perfect. I didn't pay any shipping cost for my order and I got free shipping promotion for my order. Thanks for surprise gift.

alexandrav
9/6/11

We have a big dance recital in September 17th and we sent order for this recital. The I got my prfoessional costume 2 days ago. Costume is wonderful! And I received a gift necklace with costume set. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

majae
9/4/11

I have a dance group in Oregon, USA and they give me good discount for our bulk order. We received our products timely manner. And they sent us gift product for each outfit sets. Shipping time and prices are good. I choosed DHL for shipment. I don't have experience about other shipment options. I spoke with customer support when calling. I recommend it. Thanks for all!

juanitar
9/4/11

I ordered 3 coin hip scarves and a skirt and found them all to be of exceptional quality and excellent value for money. Very fast and friendly service and I would not hesitate to use belly-dance shop again or recommend them to friends.

theresak1
9/3/11

I love this costume so much! It is beautifully made and the design is so unique! It is also great to dance in! I added a second skirt and the both flow together marvelously! I will definitely order costumes from belly dance shop again!! Thanks for the wonderful customer service and the timely manner I received my order in.

thelmzag
9/3/11

Bellydance-shop.com has excellent communication in customer service. Very fast delivery time. The outfit is absolutely gorgeous. Everyone at the show said it was totally stunning. I looked totally professional, I felt like a million dollars and i danced perfect!! Thank you for everything and i will be ordering another very soon. ALOHA from the big island of Hawaii!

sementhac
9/2/11

I would like to say thank you for my costume. It is beautiful and handmade and I was not expecting this level of quality and skill, I am very pleased with my product and will be ordering again from you in future. Many thanks!

helenm7
9/2/11

I placed order last month from this store. I received and o love my costume. I'm satisfied about products and service. Payment page is secure and it's so important for online shoppers for security. Website using is easy and customer care department is helpful. I'm satisfied and I can recommend it.

kimberlym10
8/31/11

I'm belly dance student. I sent order 11 days ago for custom size belly dancing costume and I received today. I love it. Size is fit and costume design is so professional. I will recommend it to other belly dancer friends.

Probably quite a few...now that you have written the first review I bet others will see your complaint and join in the fight against that site!

By Todd L.
Questions? Get answers from the BellyDnce-Shop staff and other customers.

BellyDnce-Shop?