Review of Bellizimos

Bellizimos reviews

sashas57
3/19/19

I ordered from this site and waited patiently for my tracking number. After a week not receiving my tracking number I sent an email because there is no customer service number. They replied with a tracking number. Days go by and my tracking status still says that the postal service has not receive the package. I sent another email trying to check the status of my order and this is the response: "Sorry for the delay.
I confirm we shipped your order with tracking number.But I find the tracking information has not been renewed until now.
Could you please confirm your delivery address with us?
Then we will contact the shipping company for a check.
Please do not worry. If we confirm it was lost, we will resend the parcel to you.
We look forward to your reply.
Have a nice day.

THIS MAKES NO SENSE TO ME AT ALL AND THIS WAS THE LAST I HEARD FROM THEM.....COMPLETE SCAM!

kimb563
3/12/19

I ordered 2 dresses February 21, 2019 for my vacay Its still not here, After reading other reviews I guess Im not getting money back. When I go to track it the website said the date the shipping label was made that the item is still waiting to be shipped. Dont order from here, I believe it is a scam.

taviab1
3/12/19

I ordered 2 bathing suits a month ago for my vacay Its still not here, After reading other reviews I guess Im not getting money back. When I go to track it the website said the date the shipping label was made that the item is still waiting to be shipped. Dont order here unless you need the item in a few months

charlotteg67
2/19/19

Representative very responsive to refund request. Made contac through email. Recommend this company.

keiyawnac
1/31/19

This company is a scam. I bought a item it doesn't fit. All I want is to return it and get my money back. They are giving me the run around saying they'll give me 30% back. Hell no I want my money back period

crystalm154
1/6/19

Poor Quality and Pictyres as advertised is not what you actually receive. I was offered 20% refund however I will be disputing for full refund on my credit card.

barbap
1/2/19

Do no order from this company poor quality and to large. I tried to get a refund they offer me 20% and keep the item I don't want the item. I will call me credit card holder. I should have went to this site before I order

marcellad14
12/14/18

I ordered this warm up set and was Very disappointed upon receipt. I ordered the set in Burgundy, but instead I received a red Santa set. Please see attached photos

ritam132
10/29/18

I ORDERED 2 SLOGAN SLIT DRESSES ON 10/10 FIRST THEY TELL ME THAT MY SHIPPING ADDRESS WAS INCORRECT AND THEY NEEDED FOR ME TO CONFIIRM THE ADDRESS, SO I SENT AN EMAIL AGAIN CONFIRMING MY ADDRESS AND AGAIN THEY LEAVE OFF THE APARTMENT NUMBER AGAIN!!! SO AFTER 10 EMAILS AND 3 WEEKS LATER I RECEIVE THE PACKAGE BUT GUESS WHAT ONLY 1 DRESS INSIDE BUT I PAID FOR 2!!!! THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER TO CALL AND YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR ETERNITY TO GET A RESPONSE!!!

tomeashj
10/29/18

I ordered from this site twice. The first order was a jumpsuit that was defective and had holes down the leg. The second order were two dresses that looked nothing like the picture and was made of some cheap polyester material. I asked for the return address and they told me that it would cost too much to ship it back, offered me 20% off my order back and told me to keep the purchase. This is truly disappointing when their website advertises a 30 day money back guarantee. Buyers beware!

candacep14
10/27/18

I have been on a hunt to find websites that actually sell what they market. This is one of the first sights that I received what was advertised. I ordered a blouse dress as a tester. Honestly deep down I really wanted the dress lol. I received my order in a timely matter around the time that was estimated. The only thing that I suggest is read all details about what you are ordering. I.E the fabric and etc. I did except a different fabric BUT that did NOT change my heart. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE WHAT I RECEIVED and I look forward to ordering more. I feel like I received my money's worth. FINALLY A SITE THAT WAS FOUND VIA IG THATS NIT A SCAM!

Questions? Get answers from the Bellizimos staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Bellizimos