Review of Bellizimos

Bellizimos reviews

sandram535
4/23/19

I paid extra for expedited shipping and they took a month before I actually received the packages. All they do is ask you to verify the mailing address even and when I asked for a refund for the expedited shipping fee since did not receive the package in the time specified and they refused and offered a 15% coupon. If you want your package on time or you value customer service don't order from here.

liab12
4/5/19

Please do not waste your time OR your money. This website is a scam. I haven't heard back from them and now that I am reading the reviews I see that they are a scam.

nekkio
3/31/19

THIS IS A TOTAL SCAM THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY AND NEVER SEND YOU THE MERCHANDISE....ALL THEY DO IS SEND YOU EMAILS ASKING YOU TO VERIFY THE MAILING ADDRESS AND LIE AND SAY THEY SENT IT BUT NEVER PROVIDE A TRACKING NUMBER. SAVE YOU SELF MONEY AND STRESS AND DONT ORDER FROM HERE. I COMPLAINED SO MUCH THEY BLOCKED ME FROM THEIR INSTAGRAM PAGE .....SMFH

jaralyns
3/27/19

1. I paid for express shipping. Package should have got to me within 5-10 business day. 14 business days pass and I still didn't even have a shipping confirmation or tracking number. I contacted the company via email and they said the would have it once they get in contact with the shipping department. I bought the item for a trip I was going on three weeks before the trip. I definitely didn't get the item in time. The items didn't arrive until after my trip. Mind you I paid for express shipping so I wouldn't have this issue.
2. One item was poor quality and two items were to small so I needed to return them. I contacted the company for the return address. Instead of them emailing me back the return address. They tried to negotiate instead exchanging for a bigger size. I politely declined. 2 days later they emailed again and stated that I was not within the guaranteed return policy and they can not refund me but they can offer me 20% refund and I can give the item to a friend. ( really) Their return policy clearly states items may be return within 30 days of delivery and which I had plenty of time to return the items. How unprofessional to suggest I give they item to a friend. This company is definitely a scam. They ship from the Uk but you're return warehouse is in Shanghai? That right there makes no since. I wish I would have read these reviews before I purchase. But I will be pursuing to get my full refund back through my bank.

sashas57
3/19/19

I ordered from this site and waited patiently for my tracking number. After a week not receiving my tracking number I sent an email because there is no customer service number. They replied with a tracking number. Days go by and my tracking status still says that the postal service has not receive the package. I sent another email trying to check the status of my order and this is the response: "Sorry for the delay.
I confirm we shipped your order with tracking number.But I find the tracking information has not been renewed until now.
Could you please confirm your delivery address with us?
Then we will contact the shipping company for a check.
Please do not worry. If we confirm it was lost, we will resend the parcel to you.
We look forward to your reply.
Have a nice day.

THIS MAKES NO SENSE TO ME AT ALL AND THIS WAS THE LAST I HEARD FROM THEM.....COMPLETE SCAM!

kimb563
3/12/19

I ordered 2 dresses February 21, 2019 for my vacay Its still not here, After reading other reviews I guess Im not getting money back. When I go to track it the website said the date the shipping label was made that the item is still waiting to be shipped. Dont order from here, I believe it is a scam.

taviab1
3/12/19

I ordered 2 bathing suits a month ago for my vacay Its still not here, After reading other reviews I guess Im not getting money back. When I go to track it the website said the date the shipping label was made that the item is still waiting to be shipped. Dont order here unless you need the item in a few months

charlotteg67
2/19/19

Representative very responsive to refund request. Made contac through email. Recommend this company.

keiyawnac
1/31/19

This company is a scam. I bought a item it doesn't fit. All I want is to return it and get my money back. They are giving me the run around saying they'll give me 30% back. Hell no I want my money back period

crystalm154
1/6/19

Poor Quality and Pictyres as advertised is not what you actually receive. I was offered 20% refund however I will be disputing for full refund on my credit card.

barbap
1/2/19

Do no order from this company poor quality and to large. I tried to get a refund they offer me 20% and keep the item I don't want the item. I will call me credit card holder. I should have went to this site before I order

marcellad14
12/14/18

I ordered this warm up set and was Very disappointed upon receipt. I ordered the set in Burgundy, but instead I received a red Santa set. Please see attached photos

ritam132
10/29/18

I ORDERED 2 SLOGAN SLIT DRESSES ON 10/10 FIRST THEY TELL ME THAT MY SHIPPING ADDRESS WAS INCORRECT AND THEY NEEDED FOR ME TO CONFIIRM THE ADDRESS, SO I SENT AN EMAIL AGAIN CONFIRMING MY ADDRESS AND AGAIN THEY LEAVE OFF THE APARTMENT NUMBER AGAIN!!! SO AFTER 10 EMAILS AND 3 WEEKS LATER I RECEIVE THE PACKAGE BUT GUESS WHAT ONLY 1 DRESS INSIDE BUT I PAID FOR 2!!!! THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER TO CALL AND YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR ETERNITY TO GET A RESPONSE!!!

tomeashj
10/29/18

I ordered from this site twice. The first order was a jumpsuit that was defective and had holes down the leg. The second order were two dresses that looked nothing like the picture and was made of some cheap polyester material. I asked for the return address and they told me that it would cost too much to ship it back, offered me 20% off my order back and told me to keep the purchase. This is truly disappointing when their website advertises a 30 day money back guarantee. Buyers beware!

candacep14
10/27/18

I have been on a hunt to find websites that actually sell what they market. This is one of the first sights that I received what was advertised. I ordered a blouse dress as a tester. Honestly deep down I really wanted the dress lol. I received my order in a timely matter around the time that was estimated. The only thing that I suggest is read all details about what you are ordering. I.E the fabric and etc. I did except a different fabric BUT that did NOT change my heart. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE WHAT I RECEIVED and I look forward to ordering more. I feel like I received my money's worth. FINALLY A SITE THAT WAS FOUND VIA IG THATS NIT A SCAM!

Questions? Get answers from the Bellizimos staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Bellizimos