Review of Bellizimos

Bellizimos reviews

crystalm154
1/6/19

Poor Quality and Pictyres as advertised is not what you actually receive. I was offered 20% refund however I will be disputing for full refund on my credit card.

barbap
1/2/19

Do no order from this company poor quality and to large. I tried to get a refund they offer me 20% and keep the item I don't want the item. I will call me credit card holder. I should have went to this site before I order

marcellad14
12/14/18

I ordered this warm up set and was Very disappointed upon receipt. I ordered the set in Burgundy, but instead I received a red Santa set. Please see attached photos

ritam132
10/29/18

I ORDERED 2 SLOGAN SLIT DRESSES ON 10/10 FIRST THEY TELL ME THAT MY SHIPPING ADDRESS WAS INCORRECT AND THEY NEEDED FOR ME TO CONFIIRM THE ADDRESS, SO I SENT AN EMAIL AGAIN CONFIRMING MY ADDRESS AND AGAIN THEY LEAVE OFF THE APARTMENT NUMBER AGAIN!!! SO AFTER 10 EMAILS AND 3 WEEKS LATER I RECEIVE THE PACKAGE BUT GUESS WHAT ONLY 1 DRESS INSIDE BUT I PAID FOR 2!!!! THERE IS NO CUSTOMER SERVICE NUMBER TO CALL AND YOU HAVE TO WAIT FOR ETERNITY TO GET A RESPONSE!!!

tomeashj
10/29/18

I ordered from this site twice. The first order was a jumpsuit that was defective and had holes down the leg. The second order were two dresses that looked nothing like the picture and was made of some cheap polyester material. I asked for the return address and they told me that it would cost too much to ship it back, offered me 20% off my order back and told me to keep the purchase. This is truly disappointing when their website advertises a 30 day money back guarantee. Buyers beware!

candacep14
10/27/18

I have been on a hunt to find websites that actually sell what they market. This is one of the first sights that I received what was advertised. I ordered a blouse dress as a tester. Honestly deep down I really wanted the dress lol. I received my order in a timely matter around the time that was estimated. The only thing that I suggest is read all details about what you are ordering. I.E the fabric and etc. I did except a different fabric BUT that did NOT change my heart. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE WHAT I RECEIVED and I look forward to ordering more. I feel like I received my money's worth. FINALLY A SITE THAT WAS FOUND VIA IG THATS NIT A SCAM!

Questions? Get answers from the Bellizimos staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Bellizimos