Review of Belle & June

Tel: +1 312-555-1212

1 star

seenas
4/20/19

I have lovely tableware from belle and June
Everything arrived perfectly and promptly
The item selection is plentiful and unique
Shopping is easy and enjoyable

karenb944
3/25/19

Over the last number of years I have purchased many items from Belle&June. The choices offered are the best I have seen anywhere or in any one store. I have bought silverware, decorated all my bathrooms, purchased end tables, wall decor, placemats, unbelievable garden stools, throws, tableware as well as personalized baby gifts. The constant addition of new items makes this internet site one of the most exciting. Customer service is exemplary and everything is just a click away!
Karen B

amis25
4/12/18

I absolutely love shopping at Bell and June. I have loved everything Ive purchased end tables, vases, trays, decorative boxes, picture frames and much more! The quality is top notch and there is an incredible selection of premium brands. In addition, the owner is an absolute pleasure to work with. She is professional, incredibly helpful, and has impeccable taste!

mandyf18
4/11/18

I bought the most beautiful end table and decorative tray from Belle and June. The site was easy to navigate, my table and tray arrived promptly and the service and ease of ordering was excellent! I love this site and will definitely be purchasing more home decor here! Beautiful selection!

marisak2
4/11/18

I purchased various items of home decor for my home and am beyond pleased with the high end, exquisite pieces to choose from on belleandjune.com. Every piece has added beauty and class to our home, and we will definitely be back for more. The website is easy to navigate and there are great descriptions of each item so you are really informed before you make a purchase.

michellea171
4/7/18

I purchased a few home decor items for my new home and was so pleased with all the beautiful offerings available on this website. The look and feel and ease of navigation was great. I also received a personalized message from their customer support letting me know that my item was shipping sooner than anticipated. Highly Recommend!

I have never had a single problem with customer service.

By Karen B.
Questions? Get answers from the Belle & June staff and other customers.

Belle & June?