Review of Bellalike

Tel: 000000 0000000
service@bellalike.com

ter1
5/28/19

This company is a scam. For those of you with good reviews ..let's see proof!!!
The only way to order from this company is through PayPal!!
When your order arrives cheap wrong size etc. file dispute with PayPal!!
Donot delete dispute when bellalike asks you to!! Or you will never see your money!!!!
Call or message company that you would like to return items or full order.
Save all email responses and report their comments to PayPal.
PayPal will settle dispute. Do not send anything back until PayPal gives instructions!!
The company will ask you to cancel dispute... DO NOT!!!!
Hope this helps .
Clothing Material is not the same and pictures are not of actual items!
Size charts say a size that is non existent . My shirts were to fit a 38-42 bust-- that's what their size chart read. What they sent fit my sister size 3!! But are garbage as they did not look like the photos!!!
Photo 1/4 -- what they sent!
Photo 2/3-- what I ordered!!
Totally stretched I get the barely around bust size 38!! Tight tight

salmans18
4/24/19

Being the reason for the stunning quality of material site seeming very popular nowadays. I bought a sexy bra and panty from this site because I have some extra bumps and lumps, but the lingerie is true to size and makes me look and feel incredible! The lace is always so soft and the design is fresh, seductive and frisky! I would definitely recommend this store to anyone because they are so helpful in sorting out a delivery issue which was not their fault.

vanessaw88
3/25/19

I SENT A RETURN FIRST WEEK OF JANUARY, THEY STILL HAVE NOT REFUNDED ME AFTER MULTIPLE EMAILS I HAVE SENT REQUESTING MY MONEY BACK. SCAM!

aradhnas
3/21/19

Do not buy online from them. I ordered items more than a month now and paid additional for express delivery within 5-7 days. Their customer service is useless. They said express shipping means we post it from our country within 5-7 days but arrival could be anytime. So what exactly is the additional express shipping charge for of the item never arrived over a month now. Customer service can't read English and keep resending the same generic email regardless of the complaint. I lost a lot of money as my order never arrived and they won't refund.

kristind27
3/21/19

Crooks. Contacted many many times after not receiving items. Was told that I item was back ordered, then that they would refund but would do it next billing cycle - long enough for them to outside the dispute time for PayPal. CON PEOPLE.

sandram529
3/19/19

In September 2018 I bought a coat and haven´t get it yet. Will never trust Bellalike again, Don´t buy from them!!

nguyetn1
2/8/19

After 2 months i have send them an email that i dont want the item anymore. They answered me back that they just have send it' after 2-3 weeks I received the jacket that wasnt even the same as in the picture that they have shown. Maybe 5% that looked the same (more the style).
Now I have no choice to just except the stupid refund that is not even halve of the money. Send it back also has no use.
They scam people by showing a picture that doesnt even look the same as what they send you.
The first answere they gave me that why they havent send me the jacket was because it was out of stock

carolp290
2/6/19

Thanks to the customer service team that kindly answered my phone call to clarify a doubt and help me modify an order I had made incorrectly, I had been a bit nervous and thank God they could modify my order and that it would arrive on time.

nellyk4
1/29/19

Very timely delivery and high quality products. I order my dress and it was to my expectations. I am so grateful

xarlesa
1/28/19

This is a beautiful dress, I got a ton of compliments on it. I will say that although the fringe is long, the dress is short. Fortunately there were nice napkins for my lap at dinner. I am 5'7" and an athletic build I did wear but probably didn't have to... In a size xl, it came just under my butt cheeks. I felt amazing in this dress.

shirleyj56
1/28/19

This product is high quality & compotable for most online shopping site.
Im inpressed with the delivery time and product quality. Highly recommonded for first time online shoppers.

khaledam
1/25/19

I was really excited to get these. The quality is excellent. Sturdy material, good stitching. They have good padding/insulation. I was so comfortable. Fit perfectly. I wish I had this long time ago. Really good product. I can be outside for hours in this suit. An affordable price for a well-made product. Thank you!

faridehm
1/25/19

WORST onlineshop ever!! Will never ever order from them. They are thiefs. charged my creditcard and haven't sent anything! waiting since months for my refund. absolutely rude people stealing money from honest people. such a shame. REFUND my money immediately!to ALL people please NEVER order anything from the rude thiefs!!

stephanieh314
1/25/19

BUYER PLEASE BE AWARE!!!!
ALL POSITIVE REVIEWS ON THIS SITE ARE FAKE!!!!'
DO. NOT. GIVE. THIS ... GROUP... YOUR...MONEY!!!!!
WE NEED TO GET THEM EXPOSED AND KEEP OTHERS FROM FALLING INTO THEIR TRAP!!!
TRY THIS NUMBER AND ASK FOR JIMMY. SUPPOSED TO BE A # TO GET PROBLEM RESOLVE....I'LL BE BUGGING THESE IDIOTS UNTIL I'VE PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS!!!
# FOR THIS JIMMY CHARACTER IN MIAMI,FLA
786-200-3893
# FOR JIMMY IN LOS ANG CALIFORNIA
213-262-8888
LEAVE AS MANY MESSAGES AS YOU CAN AND BUG THE CRAP OUT OF THEM. WE'VE ALL BEEN SCAMMED!!!!!
BELLALIKE IS A FRAUDULENT COMPANY!!!!!!!!!

tinam356
1/24/19

Quality was garbage, items were not as shown in pictures. Sizes were inaccurate and it took 8 emails and almost two months to arrive. Does anyone know who made the clothes in the pictures? They would be the ones I'd buy from. Forget Bellalike!!

melep1
1/23/19

Returned item that was nothing like the picture 7 MONTHS AGO!!!! They keep promising to refund my money and then tell me they can't because it's been too long....and then ask me to be patient that they'll send the refund....and then tell me they can't and ask me if I want a coupon. I keep demanding my money back and still nothing. I have tons of emails to and from them. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!!

tanyar64
1/23/19

Bellalike is among the few companies I adore with their product and quality services. It is the best store to get those item that will appear as it was described or seen in picture because that's what I got. I bought a few items, among them is a dress and it was stunning. The sizes are exactly as it is, I had no need to return or complain because it's perfect. The fit and pattern on the dress i got from them were both very adorable. I liked the bright color on the dress, they seem to be true to what was displayed on their site.
With my appealing experience with this store, I can't wit to order for my next holiday outfit.

lisal591
1/22/19

Tiny sizes not suitable for Europeans. Cheap quality. Returned item for a refund which was refused even though purchase details included as I did not track delivery. Terrible service

kimberlya156
1/22/19

The new gown I got fits my daughter for prom. She looks so beautiful in it and I'm also very pleased with the fact that it arrived on schedule. It's not always rosy when you make purchases online, but these guys have got very awesome stuff!

karenb873
1/21/19

Bellalike or whatever name they go by are FAKE , SCAMMERS !
Really vile rubbish clothing , look's nothing like the photos , if you do try and return it costs a fortune to send back to China , then they give you rubbish about refunding system not working !
Read the real reviews , the reviews on this site are FAKE !

jessicaa267
1/21/19

I love my gown and wrist watch i bought here,looking very nice and attractive.Really glad with it...

blessings
1/21/19

Was in need of a new outfit for summer and got recommended this online store! Easy to navigate and would definitely recommend (already have) to friends! Perfect fit and true to size! Will definitely be coming back to buy some more clothes. Thanks for such anazing service.

angelaj125
1/21/19

It was easy to find the store after i was recommended by my friend and browse the products. There was a great range of products and I found exactly what I was looking for. The quality is great and I can't wait to test them out . This site is highly recommended and I am sure to come back

nihals3

Very good site.
Bought pants for my sister.
She loved it!
Great quality but shipping was a bit slow and although it was slow was in time for her birthday.
She said it was the best gift she ever got!
Would recommend and would buy again.

gloriad77
1/20/19

I was hesitant to buy the jacket at first but I finally pulled the trigger after a week or so. After that I was kicking my self for wasting money down the drain, but the Jacket was absolutely fabulous. It is enormously comfortable to wear and I look brilliant while wearing it. All in all a fantastic product.

Correct order. Charged to cc mid November. Still unresolved!

By Stephanie H.

Questions? Get answers from the Bellalike staff and other customers.

15 Photos for Bellalike