Review of BeHappy2day

Tel: +7 482 263-10-16
unsubscribe@behappy2day.com

andrews543
10/5/18

I would recommend BeHappy2Day, why shouldn't I? Never before had I the chance to meet so many nice women willing to talk to me. All I had to do was choose the one that was a good match for me. I made the right choice and I am happy.

joshd116
9/18/18

Ordinarily, I thought all online dating sites are scams until I got an opportunity to interact here. Well, what can I say? The services are nice, the support team are there to help and as for the women...they are gorgeous! So judge for yourself!

jamesj461
8/27/18

This site has been the best I have used so far, it is safe and reliable because the personal information is kept totally confidential and there is a policy that ensures safety of clients. 5 stars from me!

samuela62
8/16/18

this is a cold cruel palce for a lonley man , i spent a lot of money with one particular girl and when we got to email contact she vanished, she was on 10 different sites with basic level english to fluent , from working in a travel agency to being a lawyer , i realise when she was away to help her family to family illness etc etc , i was being strung along and dumped, what did she get out of this well your off the site emailng her so the site gets no money , or she will use you for her own pleasure for photos and video to strip for her , you will think you and inch from marriage and any human will get bedazzled by her or them , they are top class at what they do , and the site will milk you pennyless , these great reviews here are bull , the site wil also encourage the girl to stay on the site and brianwash here of the dangers of not being protected by the site , they will try to brainwash you into a trip to ukriane where they will supply you wit apt and everything , the site will never have the slightest simpathy for you in anything you as them , they are cold hearted and ruthless , i wasted 5 months and thousands of dollars here , -- advice to the lonely amazing women site is cheap and grilliant so is v i p brides also kiev and ukraine dating contact if free 10 dolla r a month subscription , 150 dollars you can make contact with any girl , stay away from the ecrooks-- like foriegn affairs-- be happy today -- and thier affiliated sites where thes girls look nothing like thier model photo shoots where every flaw in looks is hid , the girls dont know the expense you will have to be out , and they get free model shoot and free hire of clothes , scam crooks be aware of the girls english speaking ability and visa's to leave countries ,

robertj426
8/10/18

This has been the best service so far, I have been on many other dating sites, but I have not experienced such precise and adequate service. I met absolutely beautiful lady, Olga, she is pretty, loving, funny and intelligent. We kicked it off immediately we started talking and we are going for our third date soon I am so happy I met her. I am definitely a lucky guy!

bonds1
7/27/18

This is a PPL site, which is very professional, but, from what I can tell from my three experiences visiting with women through three different PPL sites, is that they all apply the 'insincerity scam'. It is very common for women to have something come up such as a family or work issue which takes them away from being able to meet you, or, meeting you for only one day, or making it rather inconvenient for you to meet them in another city, even though you made arrangements to visit with her for real experiences. In contrast, I've met three different women, on three different visits through Elenasmodels, and each was like a normal real interest situation, I could've gotten married to two of the women, but I decided I just wasn't really attracted enough, though I'm still on occasional communication with one because we have good chemistry and have fun together. The other one of the three which was the first one I met, the chemistry was just not quite there, though still a good visit, and very real on the communications.
So, in basically each case of the PPL, there seems to have been some insincerity scamming. The second time I did PPL, I met one woman I had been in correspondence with prior to visiting with, and, met two women through the marriage agency while visiting who I'd not known about before, and one woman who had to go to another city 4+ hours away while I was on my flight. I'm just being brief here, but, I don't recommend PPL. If you do, get your own taxi at the airport, book your own hotel or apartment, - unless the prices are really good. And, lastly, only visit (going on the idea for the developed potential of making family with) women who don't need an interpreter, i.e. have 'good enough' conversational English skills. And, make clear to them that you are the guest, and they are hosting you, though you'll do the paying of the things, but the point is, suggest some things you'd like to do while visiting them, but also have them think of things to do. Also, use the public bus transportation as much as possible, or trains if appropriate. Walk as practical and enjoyable. Minimize the use of or don't use taxis.

tomc373
7/10/18

I'm pretty sure the site is legitimate. All of the personal information is kept confidential. Anyway, I tried this site and all my misconceptions were cleared.

josephm467
6/19/18

I was 40 when one of my friends recommended this site. I've made five to six Russian friends here. Currently, one of those friends is my life partner. I would say many thanks to this site for changing my whole perspective about relationships.

adamg149
6/1/18

I met girls whom I knew before, and they even did not recognize me!!!! So stay away from this site!!!

Response from Anna B., BeHappy2day Representative
Hi Adam! Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry for this incident. I would like to draw your attention to the fact, that BeHappy2day.com checks all the ladies' profiles and does not tolerate any kind of scam activity on the website. We enforce an anti-scam policy and we suggest that every member should register a claim if scammed. Please, visit this page https://www.behappy2day.com/antiscam-policy.php Thanks.
jeffreyh154
5/24/18

Its cool there are no initial sign up fees. You just pay for the services that you use unlike other dating websites. I think there are plenty of chances to find a serious woman

tylers127
5/11/18

Thanks to BeHappy2Day, Ive started talking to a lovely lady, who Im incredibly proud to now call my girlfriend. I wish the site to keep doing their amazing work.

timr158
4/19/18

Good site, everything they promised was delivered. I had to leave the site as I found someone offline. Would be happy to come back if needed.

aidens19
4/9/18

Nobody should think twice about signing up to BeHappy2Day. I am sure it's an ideal place to find both great female friends and the special one. It took me half a year to grow a relationship but everything was worth it.

ronaldg59
3/21/18

My dating life is full of a nice, charming woman who we have much in common with.
I feel I am standing on the threshold of a new happy life as we are going to marry soon. I am very grateful to the site for this.

kevinl211
2/27/18

In the past, I've had a lot of problems meeting women that I can really connect with on a personal level. Online, it was even worse. But somehow, this site was different. I was lucky enough to meet a very special lady who was sweet and genuine with a fantastic sense of humor. We just kept messaging each other. The more we chatted online, the more I fell for her. Finally, we met, and she's the best thing that ever happened to me. Seriously, Im a lucky guy!

bobc153
2/8/18

What an amazing experience! Awesome women, genuine connections and the very real possibility of finding true love. Since I signed up with the behappy2day dating site, Im happy every day.

williamb339
1/19/18

Last year, I started thinking that these kinds of websites just werent for me. I wasnt meeting that special someone, and I was getting tired of all the run-around. I wanted something real, not a bunch of messaging that never went anywhere. Anyway, Im really glad I never gave up because I finally found this great site. Im now in a committed relationship with my girlfriend, one fine lady who is a real hottie! Lucky me! After meeting online and chatting for hours at a time, we quickly fell in love, and I cant imagine my life without her.

melindac30
12/30/17

Ive tried other dating sites in the past and swore Id never do it again but signing up to behappy2day was the best thing Ive done. It was recommended to me by a friend who met his wife on the site. Not only did I meet some amazing people, I also met the love of my life. Thank you behappy2day.

carterj7
12/14/17

When I joined the site I didn't have many expectations. What I actually found was a lot more friends, one special woman and a fascination with the Russian culture. I travel next week and I have a ring packed as well as a return ticket for her to visit!!

georgen70
11/27/17

I would like to take this opportunity to thank the BeHappy2Day team. Now I am a happily-married man, as thanks to the site I found my treasure, my Oksana. This service deserves much praise.

davida399
11/13/17

I just want to drop a note and say that I am very pleased with my membership of BeHappy2Day. Absolutely first rate website! My lady and I met on this site and we both want the world to know how happy and grateful we are.

clarkj9
10/29/17

Thanks for providing this platform to find the most loyal and sincere Russian lasses. Literally, this page helped me a lot in searching for my ladylove. She is supportive, intellectual and friendly companion and the type of girl I always looked for. 10/10 for this from my side.

toms367
10/14/17

Without this site I would have never met my lovely bride-to-be. I realize now how important it is to date someone who has the same values as you do. Thanks to this site I am feeling full of confidence that our future with Maria looks bright.

billg74
9/22/17

I am so grateful to this website. It has changed my life and given me the happiness I had never thought was truly possible. If youre genuine about finding love, absolutely try this website!

alis1265
9/9/17

All in all, I had a really positive experience of using this site. I met a girl two years ago on this page. Initially, she was reluctant to be my friend but we both fell in love within a year. Now, we meet almost daily and all set to get married soon.

Hello! Our services are available in China. If you have a question or need assistance, please leave a message. We will reply at our earliest convenience.

By Anna B.

Hello, if you want to contact a lady, please sign up on our website http://www.international-single-girls.com. If you have a question or need assistance, please leave a message. We will reply at our earliest convenience.

By Anna B.

BeHappy2day is a legit company. Please note that on our dating website we operate a zero tolerance to fraud and scam and investigate any issues which are brought to our attention. All ladies are properly scanned, spoken to and vetted before they enter our website, and all images are pre-approved before being uploaded. If you would like to learn more about our Anti-scam policy then you can read it here: https://www.onewife.com/antiscam-policy.php

By Anna B.

Dear David, In order to restore your access to this profile, please go to the page *Forgot your login info?*. There please, enter your login number or your email and press Submit. A new password will be generated and sent to your email. As far as I know, our customers receive notification emails from our website, which inform about new letters from the ladies in your inbox on our website. You are welcome to find such a notification email in your inbox and find one of these two paragraphs: You have new letter from (lady's name). You are welcome to *login to your mailbox* at Behappy2Day.com. or This is an automated message. Please do not hit Reply. If you have any questions you are welcome to ask them through *this link* When clicking on one of the links in these paragraphs, you will be redirected to our website and logged in automatically. After it, you are welcome to go to *Change Password* section, where you can create a new password and save it. I sincerely hope that my recommendations will be useful for you. In case you still cannot log in on our website, please don't hesitate to contact me again, I will be glad to assist you further. Please feel free to ask any questions. Best regards, Marina. ------------------------------------------------------------------- Customer Support Team Be Happy International Dating Agency www.behappy2day.com

By Anna B., BeHappy2day Representative

Hello! Please, ask your questions in English. Thank you for understanding.

By Anna B., BeHappy2day Representative
Questions? Get answers from the BeHappy2day staff and other customers.

BeHappy2day?