North Express

North Express has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. North Express ranks 17th among Russian Dating sites.

How would you rate North Express?

“I sent a profile of myself to this site and had a few...”

Manuel M.
3/30/14

I sent a profile of myself to this site and had a few replies from girls that are 10 - 20 years younger than myself. Although I heard that's a Russian culture and the women are less concerned about guy's age and look, that is not for me. Anyway, I found one woman close to my age that I liked very much. I corresponded with her for several month and then visited her home town in Sumy, Ukraine last month. She is a wonderful person and very attractive. I am arranging to bring her to live in Finland.

manym3
March 30th, 2014

reiners
May 15th, 2014

I hesitated about joinig to a russian dating site for a long time, and when i finally did, I really enjoyed the north express dating. I met some nice women online.
Yes, some girls expect too much from a "Western man", especially girls in Ukraine.
Russian women seem to be more down to earth and more independed,
Yet they are not spoiled like German women. Simply the best!

Questions? Get answers from the North Express staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about North Express?

Have a question about North Express?