Best-matchmaking reviews

Tel: +1 929 999 1913

1 star

jarretts11
12/19/18

I have been on best matchmaking for a 3-4 months now! From the beganing I was impressed with how they handed me as a client! Kate and her team always made sure if I had any questions concerns that I knew they were available!! I've been on a couple of other sites prior to going to BMM, and never even knew how or who to get a hold for a question or concern! Not the case here! Last point I want to make is at best matchmaking you don't have to worry about getting scammed! They are not going to tolerate that on this site. These women on here have serious intentions of meeting men that are marriage minded and looking for a committed relationship! Listen give them a try, and I pretty sure you will be happy with the results!!

hollyb137
11/19/18

This team really knows what they are doing - they have been working in the market for so many years so they can tailor the options to each client. I researched the company well and was never disappointed in their service. Thank you Best-Matchmaking!

amjadh5
10/15/18

The experience with best-matchmaking is very good. I contacted them seeking a good match and it happened. We went through a process of nice question and personality study and preference until finally the match was found. After this all went smooth and convenient. The results are great. I highly recommend this to anyone who is looking for a match that is smart, efficient and honest.

rudyr25
10/1/18

Dear Best-Matchmaking Team! Oksana and me have been talking since around July and we got along quite well, so after a few letters and skype chats I ask her if she would like to meet in person and she agreed and we decided to meet on the 28th of October and stay until November 5th.So I took advantage of an offer this site has for a price they arrange everything and all I had to do was buy plane tickets and that left me plenty of time for me to get to know Oksana and also I do recommend getting an interpreter it is well worth the money unless you speak Ukrainian from my experience it made a difference Oksana spoke a little English and with the help of the interpreter she felt comfortable with me and we had the chance to express out thoughts and how we view our values and our goals and by doing it this way we made a lot of progress with our time together and after a few days we making each other laugh and having a good time and now I know the difference between a dating site and a marriage site especially best-matching.I felt they cared about me reaching my goals to find an Ukrainian bride as much as I do with other sites they only want to keep you paying money on letters and camera time and is it not important to them if you meet in person or not and also what helped me with this was watching best-matchmaking videos on youtube and I used her advice when I met Oksana and along with common sense and it works. Thanks for a great job, KateRudy Rodriguez, USA

jamesj464
8/29/18

My experience with online dating sites started about 7 years ago. I've tried so many agencies and dating sites.Unfortunately, I was scammed several times. Each time I applied to the site, it said that it is not responsible for the women I communicate. And it ended up with nothing. I was absolutely disappointed in online dating and about a year ago I came across https://best-matchmaking.com/ .

I can't say anything bad for now. I am very satisfied with the services provided. Once I have any questions or concerns, the site manager quickly answers and solves them. I have met several women from best-matchmaking and came to visit them in real. In the process of personal correspondence, i realized that two of them were not for me. And with the third I had a very good connection, and we keep communicating and she is going to come to the States now to visit me. I am very happy because I finally found a very good and serious woman who wants to be with me.
The site assisted me in everything, from my first step to the airport. I am very thankful to all the team for making me and my Irina happy!

juergenm1
7/20/17

My review is rather simple - just ask yourself one simple question:

Best-matchmaking.com is fishing in a market where everything is about a good, honest and trustworthy reputation - Ukraine Dating business is overall fake (unfortunately) and rumored figures say that more than 90% are working with same patterns and tactics.

The agency was obviously formerly known as katesmodels.com and had mixed but not devastating reviews, feedbacks.

So why would you re-invent yourself if you have a clean reputation which is the main thing that counts?

Just make sure you make the right decision for yourself!

Update: if you come across a dating site review by a blogger which date is now actually before my review here, well - they are close friends - another indication for manipulation

Questions? Get answers from the Best-matchmaking staff and other customers.

Best-matchmaking?