Review of Be Createful

Be Createful reviews

amandab481
3/5/19

Be Createful has amazing stones and supplies at great prices. I've tried to Korean, DMC and luxe stones and I love them all for different reasons. The rhinestones sheets are beautiful as well. The rhinestone pencil is a huge help and the flock and transfer tape are more cost effective than other sites while maintaining quality! Thanks as always. This is my go to supplier. I've even had to do a return at my own fault. I selected the wrong product and it was as painless as the process can be.

This company is all around a class act. You won't be disappointed. I forgot to mention shipping is amazingly fast.

mariae147
2/5/19

They have Great Products and Awesome Customer Service. They are always fully stocked and their shipping is fast.

maxiner15
2/1/19

I love the quality of the stones and the strip flock. Speedy delivery, I will definitely purchase items from Be Createful.

sherig42
1/11/19

I ordered for the first time this week, and I've already received my order. The stones are beautiful! I'm already about to re order!

debbiel195
1/5/19

I was so impressed with the time they took to help me understand and choose supplies, and also loved the things I purchased.

gicandas
1/1/19

I SO GLAD TO HAVE STUMBLED ACROSS THIS SITE! I LOVE THE WORK! The customer service is outstanding! I BeCreateful a prosperous new year and I'd recommend them at any time!

shahidam
12/5/18

I didn't have any issues ordering. It wasn't anything out of the ordinary for online ordering. But the fact that my review has to be 100 characters or more to leave a review doesn't make any sense. What if I don't have that much to say about it.

mattiec13
12/5/18

My order was delivered fast. It is exactly what I was expecting. One of the colors was wrong but that was my fault. I am sure that I will use for another project. I will be ordering much more product for my 50th wedding projects . So glad I found this seller.

christinem372
12/2/18

Love the Luxe Stones!! Shipping is always fast and product is always excellent. This is the only place I purchase rhinestones!

cherylb319
12/1/18

The designs are beautiful, but I have had to separate many rhinestones from a design as they were misaligned and touching one another. Nevertheless, I will still purchase from Be Createful, because it saves me time from designing when I am super busy!!

britniw
11/9/18

I love the creativity and all the awesome products available. I would recommend company and quality of service.

alanaj11
11/5/18

I love the quality of the AB sticky sheets
Not at all generic I will be purchasing again very soon for my school portfolio!
I get compliments everywhere! I bedazzle everything.
Is it bad that I don't want to Share where I got my glamorous glitters from 0_o sorry lol

brendac248
11/1/18

I normally go back to businesses that are reliable and Be Createful has never disappointed. Have always found what I need and website makes it easy to find all items that I need. All my purchases have been defective free and shipping is prompt. Will definitely keep coming back for all my rhinestone related purchases.

lizr99
10/5/18

EXCELENTE SERVICIO AL CLIENTE, LA CALIDAD DE LOS PRODUCTOS ES BUENISIMA!!!
EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE, AND PRODUCT QUALITY IS GREAT!!!!!!!

tamirag1
10/1/18

I love the stones I purchased, the staff was very nice and the shipping was very fast. I ordered once on a Sunday and to my surprise my order was processed and shipped the next day

contessiab
10/1/18

This tool was very reasonable and works well to apply stones, i used it to bling shoes. Will purchase more soon.....

jillb171
9/5/18

Always quick processing and delivery. Products are always as expected and customer service is top notch. Thank you.

carolynd102
9/4/18

I made a mistake and order the wrong item.
I was able to email them about the issue and they fixed it before they shipped my order!! Everything that I order is exactly what I get!

renethial
9/3/18

Be Createful is the only place that I have ordered hotfix stones from. My order arrives on time...Great customer service.

youlandat
9/1/18

Excellent customer service and shipping was very fast. Definitely will continue to order from Be Createful.

juliel225
8/3/18

Always very pleased with their product, their quick response time, prompt shipping and OUTSTANDING customer service! Also, their packaging is very personal and very nice presentation of product. They really put a lot into it and it shows. We appreciate it very much!

michellel374
8/1/18

BeCreatful was quick with the turn around, with top quality results. I would recommend BeCreatful for transfers, downloads and stones.

staceyj46
7/6/18

Becreatful has been a great add in making my business successful. They provide great service and timely delivery for supplies.

ebonyc19
7/1/18

I have had the best experience with Be Createful. I always get fast and quick delivery, and customer service has always been great.

selenae1
7/1/18

I love everything that I purchase from BeCreateful. Service is always good and timely. The best place to shop for your rhinestones and overall products.

Questions? Get answers from the Be Createful staff and other customers.

Be Createful?