Review of BeautyKind.us

Culver City, California 90230, US
info@beautykind.us

jennb40
12/25/18

I'm writing a review about BeautyKinds not the product although the product is great. BeautyKind has a great many bad reviews online. The fear that I would share the same experience set in upon reading those reviews after I had made my purchase. However, I had a great experience with this company. In fact I called because my shipment that I had paid extra to deliver faster had not shipped. It was because one of the free products that I was promised was not available and they were waiting for it in the warehouse before it shipped. They made sure they stayed in contact with me and called and addressed my concerns. I not only received the free gift but they added an extra free gift and I believe it's for the inconvenience. They also refunded my express shipping cost. The items I bought were gifts so I can't review the items but I can tell you this company seemed to go above and beyond to address my concerns and keep me a happy customer.

dougm366
12/18/18

After reading all the bad reviews here, I just cannot disagree more with them. I did some shopping for my girl's christmas present and I had a good experience with their site and customer service. I ordered the wrong thing and called them to exchange right away. Customer service person was helpful and I got my package in a timely fashion. They have a repeat customer with me for sure.

maryp430
9/27/18

This company is a scam!!! They sold me completely empty containers of mascara not dry just empty!!!!

eliorao
8/20/18

I got bad breakout after using products I bought from this Company. Please Don't buy stuff from them!

valeriec70
7/10/17

I wasn't aware of the fact that you can only use one promotional gift card per order per household me and my husband attended a cancer and careers conference and we both got gift cards and wanted to use them so I placed an order using both of them and got a reply back saying that only one card can be used per order so it was my understanding that I could place 2 orders and use one each well not so I got an e-mail saying my second order was cancelled because of the fact that only one could be used per household so I cancelled my other order as well and threw both gift cards away not worth my time dealing with these people!!!!!! need to communicate better to cancer and careers this policy as well as everyone else before people place orders they want to help certain charities but they are too up tight about it with gift cards and I better get my money back soon I will be looking for it

shannonl50
12/30/16

This Christmas I ordered a gift for one of my close friends. A few days after my order, my friend was put into hospice care and therefore moved. I was so worried she wouldn't get this gift to lighten her spirits. When the package was sent back to the warehouse, the company personally contacted me. I told them about the situation and they are remaining the package to my friends location. I am beyond thankful for this company that went the extra mile today for me.

ninam32
5/27/16

I ordered from their website and then started to look on the reviews from here & I got so scared because a lot of the reviews were so bad. BUT my package came in today & it actually came fast. I am inlove with what I have ordered. I normally don't write reviews but seeing all the bad ones on here I just had to say that I ordered mine from beautykind.us and I am really satisfied with my purchase. Thank you!!!

noraa11
1/2/16

What people need to understand is that those 40 and 50 off codes are FOR FIRST TIME customers only !!!! I mean do you honestly believe a company should let customers use that amazing deal every single time they want to purchase ..and if someone is doing that ,I'd say they are committing fraud..it's like with cable ..u have tons of promos but for ,once again ,new customers only..read your fine print people !!!

ronnaf
12/7/15

Was reading through reviews. I will say that the company is OUTRIGHT a stand up Company. Unfortunately a FEW people made it BAD for a Lot Of People. I have read the articles and learned that PEOPLE would sit in front of their computers and make up email addresses ... The proof is in the pudding. AS every order had the same CC # and shipping address. Then they wonder why their orders were canceled. Unfortunately there were legitimate orders that got in the mix of things. Look it up .. The company had over 4000 orders come in 90% were not good ... they were Couponer's taking Advantage. ENJOY BEAUTYKIND.US FOR THE GREATER GOOD ... YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED. Any company when they do a PROMO code is for 1st order only.

reneef10
12/7/15

I love the customer support that I receive and the ability to try new products that are such great discoveries.

Try a new product thru this link and enjoy the experience. https://beautykind.us/s/Wa-6Sw/4
Use code RW50 and take $50 off a $75 order. Shipping included on orders of $50 and above. There is a limited time to use this code.

gigiw2
11/30/15

This is an amazing company... try using PROMO CODE: SHARE - Get $40 Off Your Purchase - www.BeautyKind.us

5% of your purchase goes to a Cause of your choice.

kristym10
11/27/15

I have loved everything I've bought so far from eyeliner to nail polish. Their packaging is great, makes me feel like I'm getting a present! People angry at the company are the people who tried to abuse the system and use multiple promotion codes to get free products...that's not how companies work. I also love that you can pick a charity local to national to get 5% of the money you spend from beauty kind. I'll definitely make more purchases!

courtneyt18
11/12/15

Many thanks to BeautyKind for letting my buy prestige cosmetic brands and giving %5 of the purchase to my favorite local charity - PAWS animal shelter of Central Texas.

alaineb
11/12/15

Couldn't ask for a more easy breezy way to get my product without running another errand and give back!!

carolinem25
11/6/15

Everything that I have ordered has been great and delivered in record time. The people that rated BeautyKind one star are probably the coupon scammers that got caught...they are ticked off that they placed over 100+ orders with phony email addresses, in order to take advantage of the system. This company is all about giving back to CHARITY! BeautyKind has given back thousands of dollars to great Causes...do not let dishonest people deter you from this amazing website! Five Stars!!!!!

debsf
11/6/15

I have placed several orders and have been sincerely pleased plus I work with a cause that is earning with BeautyKind. I see some really negative reviews but I think you will find that most of those people are the "couponers" or "scammers" that try to just get what they can for free and ruin it for everyone else. Their scamming ran this company out of product....this is a site for those that truly want to shop and have 5% given the the cause or charity of their choice....not for some one that only wants free stuff. Please shop if you are one of the good ones!

amandas101
9/14/15

So many awesome products and I was so happy to save 50$
Ordered on Friday and my order shipped Monday
So fast!
I will recommend you to my friends

cassandraw5
8/18/15

My boyfriend and I were given a code for $50 off $50 as his mother is an affiliate with BeautyKind. We both placed orders as we were never told or shown anything that would indicate that there was a limit on how many codes could be used per household. We selected the free shipping method which promised our orders would be here within 5 business days. Awesome. 2 weeks go by and neither one of us have received an email stating our orders had shipped, so I contacted their customer care. Glynnis, the representative I spoke with, informed me my order had been cancelled because only one promotional code could be redeemed per household. I was irritated that they cancelled my order without notifying me (or refunding me!), but whatever, I'd get over it. I asked if she could check the status of my boyfriend's order and she told me it was placed on a "manual review" at their warehouse and we would surely get a shipping notification soon. Another week goes by and still no email, so I contacted their customer care again. Glynnis told me once again his order was under "manual review" but that she could release it for us if we'd like. If she could release it so easily for us WHY WASNT IT ALREADY TAKEN CARE OF? Why was it under review at all? She couldn't tell me. It's been another week and we still have not received an email stating it has shipped. BeautyKind is a scam. Please, please don't waste your money on them.

hannahg9
8/4/15

I ordered from them....and then read all of the previous reviews on this site so I prepared to have some issues. However, I received a delivery from them on which I successfully used a promo code, and I had no issues cancelling and receiving a refund from a different order. I really expected to have lots of problems, but they were helpful and I received my products in a normal amount of time.

jaimeg14
7/22/15

This company is so shady and rude. They give out promo codes, collect the money, cancel the orders, and then call their customers crooks. They delete any comments that aren't supporting them including questions. The CEO is beyond rude even in social media. They blocked me from there Facebook page when I asked if they were going to cancel the orders again when the code is used. They give very little to charity and use that as a publicity gimmick. I will never try to order from this company ever again. I say try because they have cancelled 1,000 of orders and blame the customers for using the coupon code yet have put the same coupon code out 5 different times and cancelled the majority of orders. This company has no morals. I have reported them to the BBB for their shady business policy's and their absolute rudeness to people!

karenc69
7/13/15

So happy with my purchase from BeautyKind. This site gives 5% of the purchase to the cause of the customer's choice. I picked Soles4Souls! Love this company!

elizabethb80
7/8/15

I love this website! I have found great products and am giving back to my favorite charities with every order. They've had some problems with people trying to scam their gift codes, so are having to cancel some orders. But if this happens to you, just reach out to customer care and they will give you a $25 credit unless you have used a code several times. So if you are a new customer and your order accidentally gets cancelled, they'll make it right. I've placed 5 different orders at beautykind.us and had a great experience with each one.

stephanies80
7/7/15

Awful company!!!! I ordered using a $50 off $50 coupon code. It took over an hour to find something in stock. I ordered it and received my item several weeks later. Then I see them issue this same coupon code multiple times and cancel everyone's orders for abuse. The only abuse is by them trying to use customers to get publicity for themselves. No one should shop from a company who can't honor their promotions.

mariar57
7/7/15

Awful!! I purchased one order and was cancelled, I had been warned about this site and how they scam and advertise about being so great. Everything is a bit overpriced but useless even if you were willing to buy as they cancel the orders apparently every time!! I place one, two days later cancelled! The excuse that people were using promo codes abusively but hello! Don't you give them out yourselves??? Customer service, even worse.

erickah5
7/7/15

If I could give this site a 0 I would. Not only is everything extremely overpriced, the company put out "codes" for new customers to receive 50/50 - seems amazing doesn't it? Wrong. They claim codes were "leaked" and not intended for public (so who is allowed to have the amazing deal?) and canceled everyone's order. They state that the codes reached their "cap" (wondering who set the cap?) in orders. I believe this site is using us to gain website traffic, number of orders (because they can claim "1 million orders" even if not completed). I would never trust this site and I am SO glad my new bank card showed up the day after this fiasco because I DO NOT want them to have my personal billing information. Good luck if you order from them - you have been warned.

The site is www.beautykind.us

By Hil D., BeautyKind.us Representative

Questions? Get answers from the BeautyKind.us staff and other customers.

BeautyKind.us?