Review of BeautyChoice

9/10/15

good website. like it!

jp78
6/20/14

I never received my order. Several months pass, and suddenly I get an e-mail from customer service stating that they "tried to contact me via e-mail several times" (this is not true. I checked my e-mail thoroughly and found nothing besides the original confirmation and this new e-mail) and that my shipment had been returned as undeliverable, even though I had provided the correct address (which no other company that has shipped me things has ever had an issue with). I very nicely asked them to just resend the package. The next day I received a notification from Paypal that I had been refunded, and then one minute later an e-mail from customer supper saying "accounting just let me know they already refunded you sorry it's too late to resend" - obviously this was a lie, because the refund was it was timestamped literally 1 minute before. Someone was just too lazy to set up a new shipment. Also, how is it NOW suddenly too late when they waited 3 months to contact me in the first place? To add insult to injury, they took $10 off the total paid from my refund for "shipping", which was FREE in the original order. Are you kidding me? I am never ordering from these people again. They are incredibly unprofessional and blatant liars. Do yourself a favor and avoid this website.

alexl13
7/11/13

This company is a joke. Terrible customer service. I am now waiting 40+ days for my items that became "out of stock" after I purchased them. They will not give me money back.

nikif4
9/7/12

I purchased a curling iron from this website on march 9 2012. After a couple week I called the company asking when will my order be shipped. Like many reviews I've read they told me the same thing "it's back ordered for 2 weeks." after two weeks still no package so I called once again. Surprisingly it is still back ordered but this time for 4 weeks. This is ridiculous, it should have said on the site before ordering it was out of stock. It is now mid April still no package so I decided to ask for a refund. They said it will take 4 weeks, but they can take my money in less than a day. So waiting for my refund and still nothing. Ive called many times asking what's going on and all of a sudden they stopped answering phone lines. Left messages but no call back. Finally it is august still no refund. And today sept 7 2012 I called customer service once more. Now they say item was delivered I received no packed at all. After telling the lady I complained she said there was no notes of me ever calling ! N said they could do nothing about it. I am a very upset customer. I wish I read the reviews before ordering. Sorry this is long but I hope you reAd so you can save yourself from this scam!

teresaf6
9/6/12

I ordered some facial moisturizer on 3/21/12, and, by 5/7/12, I was tired of waiting for it to arrive. I requested a refund. I was told on 5/29/12 from customer service that in 2-4 weeks I'd receive a refund. I'd received no other replies to my new inquiries from customer service since, and I checked in with them about once per month regarding the status of my refund. It had been nearly 13 weeks since I was told I would receive a refund, so after no more response from customer service, I filed a complaint with BBB.

THAT finally triggered the company to mail me a refund check. So I received a full refund after 14 weeks of waiting. Buyer...definitely beware!!

Questions? Get answers from the BeautyChoice staff and other customers.

BeautyChoice?