Review of BeautyBay

Tel: +44 161 848 4799
customer.services@beautybay.com

ruthb217
3/10/19

I had ordered someone from them and after a week of seeing nothing change on the shipment page and reading some reviews about people who never got their orders I emailed them to see where my package was. It wasn't until after that that I saw my package actually moving through the system. USPS has yet to get to but at least it looks like I'll actually get my package. I still don't recommend because I honestly think they wouldn't have done something if I didn't say anything to them.

gintarer
3/1/19

Same story second time in a row - I expect my purchase to arrive, nothing for over a month, I start looking for it than BB sends a claim form which must be filled during 4 ( if I remember correctly, the timing was short) otherwise they can't accept my claim. Done it, got a refund and after nearly 2 month my package has arrived ( the box was tired and with a note it had a pleasure to visit a Thailand. Nice job, BB logistics company). Declare this situation for BB honestly, they make a discount for me, all good. I though it was one time issue.
So, place another order and here we are AGAIN - no parcel for over a month, guess it's in Thailand again though I live in EU... It makes me sick to think that I'll have to fill in claims ( and to think where to print out this claim since I'll be on vacation next week). Why why why I hadn't seen there reviews before...

rileys38
2/17/19

I was very scared after reading these bad reviews because I had placed my order already. I received my product in about a week and a half! Everything worked out okay for me.

georges533
2/16/19

After waiting for three months for a palette to arrive, I received an email saying my order was returned to Beauty Bay by the delivery courier. I payed extra for a tracking number on my order, which never worked, and communication between myself and Beauty Bay was awful. Emails were not replied to, and I received multiple notices asking how I liked my purchase when I still had yet to receive it.

Thankfully I am being refunded (albeit for a return I did not ask for), but I don't know if the refund includes the cost of the tracking shipping + overseas shipping fees. Maybe living in the United States has something to do with my awful experience, but the lack of communication I experienced over the past 3 months is something I've never had to deal with before.

verak21
2/14/19

I ordered express delivery which is 2-4 days, it's my 4 day now and FINALLY i receive a notification that the order will be in 5 days and tomorrow I travel for a month. I wish I read these reviews before ordering. Very bad.

nayharal
2/6/19

Date: 28/03/2018
Order Number: 1XU9-ZN1U-LKFO-G

It's been almost a year since you did not give me a return on my purchase!!
nonsense, I want the refund or else they send the request ..I hope you take some action. I already sent several emails about that.

ms487
1/15/19

Don't bother. From all the reviews I have seen online you will probably never get your package. And guarantee you will not get it in the timeframe suggested on their websire. My package still hasnt arrive and it's been a month. I have only received automated responses from customer service. If you are in Australia go with Adore beauty instead my package arrived within a week with them.

ninaw34
1/1/19

I've made 2 orders, over a span of 2 month, over $100 worth of product. Both orders never made it to me. Both tracking numbers I got show error on my local postal tracking service.

I got canned messages from their support, very vague and offered no solution (not to mention a refund)

I did make successful orders in the past, but the last few months we're good money down the drain

It starts to feel like a scam

sydneyp36
12/28/18

I ordered November 12th, more than a month in advance of Christmas. My order shipped out November 16th. Today, December 28th, I still have NOTHING. I paid $75 for absolutely nothing. I have emailed their customer service with incredibly vague, unhelpful responses. I am never, ever going to order from this website again, I advise you do the same.

rachelm310
12/27/18

is this website a sham? I've paid weeks ago and the tracking tool show no details other than shipped. then they asked for my review and when it was negative they rejected it

shirleyv48
12/19/18

This company - if it is at all a company - must have about the crappiest customer service in the world. Ordered a package on November 23, and today, 19/12 it's still not here, and most likely never will. Mailing them only results in non-constructive, not-helping-at-all standard copy-paste responses, which don't lead to any solutions at all. They keep saying I need to wait until 21/12 before they will even START to investigate this issue. Of course, that offers no guarantee any solution will come up. I needed this package as a birthday party that was yesterday. Of course, my package was not here. They promise 7-10 day delivery. "never delivery" sounds more like it. I tried calling them, got through to the switchboard, only to hear that customer services "does not have a direct phoneline". I mean, what kind of customer services department does not have a landline???!!! If all the rest wasn't already suspicious, this most certainly is!!!

I would advise everybody to stay as far away from them as possible. And to spread the word so we can protect others. This company cannot be trusted!!!!

paulinem80
12/18/18

I ordered an item from this Company for the first time but unfortunately made a mistake and would like to return it as I ordered the wrong item. I called their phone number but it just kept going back to the options recording. I then tried emailing them and the automated reply told me that they aim to reply to all queries in 5 days. 5 days??? With Christmas around the corner this could be indefinite I feel. The message also stated not to repeat messages as this will delay any reply even further. Why would this be? The company has appalling customer service. DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THEM. I am not expecting to receive any satisfactory reply, and so I will have wasted my money. I have never experienced such terrible service.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it!!!

taray16
12/12/18

I ordered their origin palette on nov 23rd and it was dispatched on Dec 1st. I paid for expedited shipping with tracking and received none of the above. No palette, no expedited shipping, and no ability to track my package. To make matters worse, I requested 2 family members to gift me with the identity and evolve palettes for Christmas. I am hoping they haven't ordered yet because this means all 3 of us are scammed out of our money. Beauty influencers who support them and recommend this site should be ashamed of their selves as well! DO NOT ORDER FROM HERE!

maryc810
12/11/18

Never ordering from them again! No reply to my mails, no nothing ! https://europa.eu/youreurope/citizens/consumers/shopping/shipping-delivery/index_en.htm here - under the EU LAW we should receive our deliveries within 30 days MAX !
I will demand a refund !

davids1973
12/10/18

My order was confirmed on November the 13rd, despatched on the 17th and until today I haven't received it. Went already to my areas' post office they don't have any information, tried to contact costumers service never had a reply until today. Very disappointed and worried that I might not get my products after reading so many costumers complaining about the same.

sophiel50
12/3/18

Awful company! Ordered my goods mid November and haven't received anything. Have tried emailing and get an automated message back saying that they are busy and will reply within 72 hours... still waiting .
Never ever leave reviews but felt I had to as imagine people will be ordering in mass for last minute Christmas presents!

cynthiac387
11/27/18

Its been my 1st order from them, but I was so positively surprised everything went so smoothly. Shipping time was exactly as expected and the items came as advertised. I will buy from them again. <3

nikkih53
11/23/18

I've been waiting weeks and my item still hasn't arrived! Customer services have not responded to emails.

jessicaf194
11/13/18

I heard about this website from people off of YouTube so I decided to give them a chance. I ordered the B Perfect Stacey Marie palette and two contour sticks and an eyeliner from other brands. I noticed after I checked out one of my items wasn't on my cart. I emailed them and they said there's nothing they can do about it. What REALLY bothered me was the fact that I paid 56.00 for the eyeshadow palette and literally the next day they had it on sale for 39.00 I emailed them again and asked them to give me a price adjustment like all other company's do with no problem. They told me they cannot give me a price adjustment for the palette. Also my items still have not arrived to my house and it has been a while now. I should of just ordered from the B Perfect website because a lot of people said they got their packages within four days. I will never order from this website again due to the simple fact that they have horrible customer service and they put a palette on sale literally the day after I purchased it and refused to give me a price adjustment or fix my shopping cart.

rujiral
11/11/18

Awful services!!! Don't waste any penny on it!
Order never arrived and the claim investigation is untouchable and irresponsible.
Lost money and your time!

wendis11
11/11/18

After 3 weeks of ordering. Had someone check my mail wanted to look pretty. I went into the hospital after finding out I have Hodgkins Lymphoma. Cant believe they allow them to sell....

ninap47
10/15/18

So, I ordered two lashes and paid extra for tracking within 3-5 working days. Of course the shipping time is seriously a lie! It's been 5 days and I still have not received my package and on the shipping company website the package is listed as "Shipment is expected, but not yet in sorting process" and that on the 5th DAY. I needed these for a big party and I now know not to order from them again.

sannes3
9/23/18

Terrible service. Ordered two lipsticks, but they have never arrived. Asked them to re-send the order, but they only give refunds, which means I should wait for even more weeks to receive my order. I decided to place the order at an alternative make up site. Never buying from BeautyBay again!

ninal51
9/6/18

I ordered two items on 15th of August and waited 5-7 bussines days as it says on their website and NOTHING. Contacted them and they said I should wait until 15 working days have passed so they can solve the problem so I waited and nothing ever came. I even contacted my local post office to see if maybe the package is there but nothing...now I am waiting for a refund from beauty bay... NEVER EVER ORDERING FROM THEM AGAIN,VERY UNPROFESSIONAL!!

christinap125
6/16/18

Ive been waiting almost a month for something that should have been here in 8-10 business days. Thank God its only a $15.00 mascara and I didnt pay that ridiculous $15 tracking fee. I believe its a scam. Do not recommend to anyone.

Questions? Get answers from the BeautyBay staff and other customers.

2 Photos for BeautyBay