Beats By Dr. Dre reviews

Tel: 800.442.4000
press@beatsbydre.com

clintt30
10/9/18

While the quality of the headphones is ok, you're mostly paying for the brand. You can definitely find better quality for same price.

lanef
12/31/17

I have ordered via the site to pick up in my store. I dont want my apple mailed to me unless it is absolutely necessary. The customer service is very good if combined with corporate. This is why I pay more for Apple products- the support outshines microsoft like the like of the sun if you were standing on it.

asao4
4/5/17

The Beats headphones are quite good however they got some cons. The reliability seems not very good to me, atleast none of their headphones I used lasted long enough. And the second point is their pricing - the headphones cost a lot while there are some other ones of a good quality on the market.

janek31
3/27/17

On to my fourth pair in two years. Good news is they were all replaced on warranty. The bad news is they all failed in exactly the same way. I use them at the gym and when bike riding, so I sweat a bit (maybe that affects them). The controls crap out (and will not reset) and then the cover falls off. If they would fix this flaw then I'd be happy with them but until then I suggest you find something else.

adrianr20
2/10/17

They could make the earphones better taking into account the price the company sets for its products. Its all branding, same as other several trademarks..

maraf2
11/20/16

Beats is overrated. There's better competition, but Beats relies almost entirely on marketing and promotion.

evelizo
5/9/16

Purchase 2 solo headphones and I love the quality

lucyaj
2/16/16

A friend got me Beats head phones and I like. The products is absolutely cool!

justint42
1,132 helpful votes
12/28/15

Love 'em or hate 'em, if it weren't for the Beats brand, many of the company's headphone rivals wouldn't exist.

timb95
10/16/15

I can't live without music, and they suggest the best headphones!!!

christopheb1
8/28/15

You cant deny that beats by dre look sharp. The sound is not so great, any Sennheizer for such price would kill them in terms of quality.

jacka47
5/12/15

When I wear my Beats head phones, I am like the king of the street, the godfather of the mafia, the head of the drug cartel, the homie of the niggas!

arthurr21
5/4/15

I'd say these headphones are at best average.

waltern4
2/27/15

An average product made insanely popular with mass hysteria.

kalebp
1/5/15

These headphones are total garbage. They have bad sound quality and the price is a rip-off. I can literally go to Dollar General and get better sound quality headphones for at least $100 less. BOOOOOO.

clarencet6
9/11/14

My Beats headphones are bombz. They fit great, they look great and they sound great. And don't get fooled by any of those knockoffs. Got to get the real thing. They are worth every dollar. I used to have Skullcandy and Bose but they were not as good. Don't forget about Dre. He's got you.

Tip for consumers: If you love music, Beats be the best. Don't get no fakes. I want to get some speakers next to replace my Jambox.

Questions? Get answers from the Beats By Dr. Dre staff and other customers.

Beats By Dr. Dre?