Review of Bose

Tel: 1-800-379-2073
contributions@bose.com

ranic
5/10/19

Is excellent, but the wired tend to break, i have 2 spots where they break and i have no idea how I am going to mend it.

markd539
2/8/19

I called Bose to order an item, I was told it would arrive in about a week, and they would email me the order, and tracking numbers. I called a week later and was told 4 Feb was shipping date. They again told me they would email the info to me. All I received was an anonymous email with a pre-shipping notification from USPS for & 7 Feb. So the company policy is to be less than honest and to make it very difficult to communicate. Their products appear to be extremely over priced with very little concern for customer satisfaction.

donh252
11/8/18

The sound is still good but the quality is degrading fast. The last 3 sets of headphones I bought were made from the type of plastic around the wires that rips, exposing the wiring and you, to electric shocks. Worst of all it appears to be recent with last 2-3 models of in ear headphones and purpoaeful-as this is not covered by warranty. The over there headphones have replaceable wires but they upgrade the plugs every year so that you cannot get a new wire-you must buy the whole headphones. They pretend to offer lifetime warranty of sorts (discount ) but actually do everything they can to make you replace their products each year or more often. This is a dishonest and environmentally wasteful. Recently I also saw degradation in their customer service (in Germany, not all stores), which is in stark contrast contrast to their once great customer service. In my opinion, this product is no longer worth the money.

joshuat87
10/27/18

Price is overpriced, quality is okay but the price...I mean there is plenty of other brands that offers good quality headphones for low price....

clintt30
10/27/18

I bought Bose Qc25, and I'm in love with them. Design, quality, comfort, you name it, it's so perfect. The most impressive Thing to me was noise canceling, you just turn it on and enjoy. Really impressed, can't wait for a new release (35 i know, I want newer one)

bradd107
5/10/18

Bose engineering produce sound from the cheapest products available. Okay for the average listener but if you want detail in your music avoid Bose at all cost. If you want high & lows avoid Bose.

ryana74
4/13/18

Bose designs things so that you can nevervadd anything to their system. You get locked into more crazy expensive Bose stuff, or nothing at all... the speakers aren't even that nice, they just over emgubeer thier enclosures. If a real soeaker company spent the time bise does on building boxes, everything woykd sound like a Bose

irisx
11/1/17

I love their product's photo and scene, and most important-the great sound. I'm a big fan with bose bluetooth speaker. The music is clear and loud.

jasonw196
10/2/17

Bose products tend to be overpriced. I believe there are better products out there from smaller brands that cost less.

That said, their products aren't bad, and tend to deliver the bass most people expect (not too sure on the other frequencies).

Please note, I'm no audiophile!

zachc11
6/5/17

The Bose name has been pretty prevalent in our household. My father was a sound engineer and patented built/speakers for quite some time. He was a big fan of Bose, as was his father. I was never really a fan of any of their floor standing speakers or lifestyle home theatre systems, but have always felt that their Noise Cancelling headsets were the best in the industry. I also really like their portable bluetooth speaker systems. They pack a punch, have rich sounding bass, and come in a nice form factor. Again, stay away from the home theatre stuff - they're all overpriced paper drivers.

reneh45
4/11/17

I am an avid Bose customer and have made several purchases with them. The site is extremely intuitive and the ability to interact with customer service in real time online is excellent. I've made a few returns for various reasons and have been able to get through the process online with no hassle. They do everything they can for you with the exception of driving your return item to the UPS store for you. They are fantastic.

jaredg11
3/9/17

The original if you ask me, very reliable, reasonably priced, good looking, non bassy headphones that actually sound amazing. I would say like how you hear with the human ear, it's that crisp.

davidh453
1/12/17

I dont have their system at home though the one installed into the car recently is really amazing. Just listen to it once and love it!

maraf2
11/20/16

Very good sound quality

sandrat40
7/2/16

Great sound for such price. No surrounding noises, good!

randyg15
11/24/15

You can just about pick anyone of their surround systems. But get to the BIG DAWG and you feel bullets flying passed your ears and get rattled to the Bones. Oh then Turn it up!

ibrahiims
10/10/15

The sound quality is absolutely good, crystal clear and lightweight and this is one of the best headphones i've had in years

heathh3
9/16/15

Just received my QC25, nice and light, great sound but shipping was a hassle, customer support was not very good either, would recommend them to improve in this field.

paulas36
8/24/15

Needed portable speaker for camping , different rooms in the house and had a task researching and quality testing etc. when I stumbled across the Bose and what a find =) reasonable price and compared to the sonos found better features from 1 speaker and a remote , was exactly what I needed

1 rating was submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

Questions? Get answers from the Bose staff and other customers.

Bose?