Review of BatteryStuff

Tel: 1-800-362-5397
custser@batterystuff.com

joshg136
4/16/19

I bought 2 expensive deep cycle batteries from BatteryStuff. 18 months later the batteries were found to be defective. Sorry, out of warranty. Gave zero offer to help with manufacturer.

zeldaj2
10/11/18

Followed-up instructions on testing a bad battery. Sarah could not determine the failure number and asked to ship battery to them. They quickly ship it back to us. Highly recommend.

Chuck and Eve, Los Angeles

jimw148
6/19/17

I ordered a 12v battery from Sarah at your Grants Pass store, but only after she asked the type needed for a new herbicide sprayer. I called the sprayer manufacturer and received an answer.
I called Sarah back; with the AH use of the motor, she suggested an appropriate battery. I ordered the battery and a Battery Tender (because the battery will be the only power source for the sprayer).
Both the battery and the Battery Tender came with the mail on the very next day. Amazing service! Thanks to Sarah and your shipping crew. I'll be back. JimW

zenm
7/25/14

I bought a motorcycle battery for my 1982 Yamaha. Gel battery. Needed no acid to activate it. Put it on the charger overnight and installed it. I have had no trouble with it in the year since installing it. Unlike some acid fill batteries that can fail over the winter if you do not keep a trickle charger on them all winter.

elijahb39
5/15/14

Have great prices, and decent shipping prices, so I thought. When UPs delivered they wanted me to pay COD. Weird since shipping was already paid for. Emailed customer service they said not there problem as it was taxes. In the end I end up paying nearly as much in shipping as I did for a battery. No mention of this on their website. Just as nice surprise after you have already made your purchase. Stay away from this site and just buy locally. (less headache and surprise expenses.

robertt18
3/19/12

While the website was fine and the products offered seemed to be a good value, their system shipped the wrong item and they refused to correct their error, instead blaming the mistake on me. They continued to deny any responsibility for their error, even though their systems also failed to deliver ANY email to me as well. What they obviously do not understand is good customer service. They also could care less that I told them if they just corrected their error that I would probably be a long term customer for the product in question. They continued to support their automated system which failed to order the right product and failed to deliver any confirmation of that order. I always shop online - never go to a store - I have NEVER had this type of error happen. I felt like I was dealing with the customer service staff of a thrid rate business

davienl
10/26/10

I've been noticing this Batterystuff.com website....around the in blogs, on facebook, and now on twitter....seems as if the company is gaining traction online through consistent efforts and campaigns that are making an impact. Keep up the good work Batterystuff.com!

shilohm
10/26/10

This site is easy to navigate and visually appealing. They have a large variety of products at great prices. Batterystuff offers plenty of tutorials and a large knowledge base. For novices and experts alike this site has everything you'll need, especially if your into power sports.

chriso1
3,140 helpful votes
9/6/10

The world of batteries, especially car / auto batteries, is far more complex than you could possibly imagine, which goes some way to explain why you're stuck in the car park wondering if someone will come along and give you a jump start. Aside from getting a grasp on the multiple battery types, regardless of them all looking the same, each type has a different purpose and different responses to the way you treat it. Why are some batteries a lot more expensive than others? Are you using the right sort and how long will it last?

Aside from selling all manner of quality battery accessories, inverters, chargers and parts, this site has comprehensive tutorials that will help you take care of your battery and get the longest and most efficient life out of it.

With all this information at your disposal, next time you stop to give someone a jump start you'll be able to impress them with your knowledge by looking at their battery, sighing deeply, and saying "Oh dear, it's one of those". Come to think of it, if you can do that then you're more than half way to getting a job in most of the repair shops I've ever been to.

Questions? Get answers from the BatteryStuff staff and other customers.

BatteryStuff?