Review of Battdepot

Tel: 1-866-998-8222
info@battdepot.com

danl88
3/16/19

I ordered a replacement battery for my laptop . It was delivered quickly but the Battery was defective and the customer has to pay to return the battery . Then the communication gets a little hazy. The people that respond to the emails, obviously have English as a second language ,as most of the replies don't make sense and at this time they wont even acknowledge that they received the defective battery even though the carrier has a confrmation date and time for the delivery

kevinp299
3/4/19

They charged my credit card and never delivered my purchase. 3 months later they are not responding. They have now closed my account!

thomasf229
9/18/18

ON 9/13/2018 I PUCHASED A REPLACEMENT BATTERY FOR MY LAPTOP. IT ARRIVED ON TIME .THEIR SERVICE WAS FINE.

THE PROBLEM BEGAN ON 9/15/2018. I FOUND 2 UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES FOR A TOTAL OF $ 586.70. THEY WERE LABLED AS INTERNATIONAL PURCHASES. MY CARD WAS NOT USED AGAIN UNTII LATE 9/15/2018 THESE UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES WERE POSTED BEFORE MINE.

I THEN USED THEIR "LIVE CHAT" NOT, THIS TURNS OUT TO BE AN EMAIL SERVICE. I USED IT TWICE LEAVING MY PHONE #. AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED A CALL. I NEVER REACHED A LIVE PERSON TO SPEAK TO.

I CANNOT GIVE THIS SITE A GOOD RATING.

stefank11
1/20/15

The best product pricing and shipping service I experienced so far.
I certainly would buy from this dealer again. (Super service)

wardr5
3/7/14

Great service from this company, solid service and reliable delivery. I got took 3 times buying off ebay sellers who would not come up with warranty replacement. This company has a phone number and you can call them.

Questions? Get answers from the Battdepot staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Battdepot