Bata

Bata has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 8 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Bata ranks 168th among Shoes sites.

How would you rate Bata?

“Good quality shoes”

Muhammad W.
3/21/20

Bata is one of the best shoe's company I ever seen in my life. I am using it. Its totally comfortable. No leg pains and rough and tuffly used. Durability also nice. Best product

“Pathetic and frustrating services”

Sandeep M.
9/7/20

1 star rating that too because there is no option of giving 0 or negative ratings. We bought 5 pair of shoes online, 2 kids ok, 2 defective and 1 never arrived. One defective piece amount was refunded, i have been writing emails and calling helpline for over a month and everytime they say give us 2 days we'll get the product picked up and issue refund but even after a month no reverse pick up done, no call from any senior and no resolution. My humble request pls pls don't get fooled by the name buying from bata can only be frustrating and disappointing.

sandeepm38
September 7th, 2020
kannanr4
April 9th, 2020
Purchased 3 products from Bata online, out of which one product is not fitting, purchased by paying cash, getting back money, 1000 different excuses by bata team, all falls commitments. Daily 5 follow up for 60days it took. They don't have intentions to return back money. No clarity with any one, no professionals managing the show. All filthy people, don't understand the value of customer. They play with others money. Don't take chance of buying from Bata online
musthasank
September 2nd, 2020
The service is ssooo freaking bad i just cannot explain and products are not at all worthy. In short they all are doing a scam basically
muhammadw26
March 21st, 2020
mja9
July 23rd, 2019
I bought a shoe of bata coasts 2500 its quality was awsm u should also try the brand bata, u trust and buy, can also buy frm amazon
batlast
February 22nd, 2016
My business is a cool and better to me and my customers
nickys4
December 19th, 2015
Had purchased 1 home sleeper and 1 party wear sandal from bata.in before one and a half year. It is still working well. GOOD one..
satakshim
December 17th, 2015
Bata.in is very good online website for shoes. I bought 2 sandals one is heel and another one is wedges. As all we know bata is known for its quality product. I like bata just becuase of its quality..

No, the refund procedure to be simplified, the team to be customer friendly

By Kannan R.

They are approachable, but don't have powers in their hand, just answer something. No value for their commitment. No respect for customer voice

By Kannan R.

Bata is a great brand we use last 50 years. The refund policy in Bata online is horrible

By Kannan R.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Bata staff and other customers.

Bata India offers quality footwear in the latest styles. Buy shoes online for men, women & kids. Get 10% OFF on signup. FREE Shipping + Warranty + COD!

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Bata?

Have a question about Bata?