Lastman's Bad Boy

Lastman's Bad Boy has a consumer rating of 1 star from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Lastman's Bad Boy ranks 387th among Furniture sites.

How would you rate Lastman's Bad Boy?

“Poor serrvice”

Bonnie K.
9/29/20

I complained before about my sectional being broken after about six weeks a service rep. Came out and took pictures and told me the bottom part of the sectional foot rest was broken. Which I have been telling them all along. Was told someone would be in touch in 4-5 days. Surprise surprise no one has called. So now more hopes to jump through. Horrible service! Would never recommend them.

bonniek200
September 29th, 2020

fionab112
August 9th, 2021

If I could give them a -10 stars, I would. This company or lack of it, absolutely refuses to acknowledge any wrongdoing. Zero customer service from anyone including management and they will block all negative social media interactions and only keep the favourable ones. They have an F score on BBB and a a Poor Trustpilot rating so I believe that all of this speaks volumes about the crap they sell and the service they are providing. This needs to stop and they need to be held accountable.

Products used:
Couch

garyb1316
June 22nd, 2021

DO NOT GO TO THIS STORE!
DO NOT DEAL WITH BAD BOY!
NO BAD BOY - NO PROBLEM AND HEADACHE!
Absolutely Bad store as named Bad Boy,
They do not have product and refuse to refund money already for 6 months, just hijacked money for no reason,
Every time saying in 2 months would be delivery,
Worst store in Ottawa, I would put 0 stars rating if it's possible,

Tip for consumers:
DO NOT DEAL WITH BAD BOY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Products used:
None

paulao15
February 20th, 2019

I've had issues in the past with products being delivered damaged and had to jump through hoops to get it rectified. This time I have to speak up. I ordered a pub table with stools online which was supposed to be delivered by end of November. End of November I called for a status to find out it would be another week. That week I called to find out it's delayed another week. Again to hear end of December. And again to hear early January. Each of these times I was NOT notified unless I called in and each time I had to wait, sometimes a week, to get a response. Items arrived - damaged! I made 1 attempt to contact them with no resolution. One leg is damaged on the outside of the leg (so I can't hide it) and assembling the stools (4 of them) was a challenge because the screws wouldn't set in properly, leaving a gap. I had to be creative to secure the gaps and I'll find a matching wood crayon to cover the damage on the leg. These items were packaged damaged - the packaging was fine and the damage was literally first thing I saw when I unwrapped that piece. I won't make the mistake of ordering from them again.

Terrible. They say they return calls in 3 days. Try 5 weeks

By Bonnie K.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Lastman's Bad Boy staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lastman's Bad Boy?

Have a question about Lastman's Bad Boy?