Review of Badboy.ca

Suggest Category

1 Review From Our Community

paulao15
2/20/19

I've had issues in the past with products being delivered damaged and had to jump through hoops to get it rectified. This time I have to speak up. I ordered a pub table with stools online which was supposed to be delivered by end of November. End of November I called for a status to find out it would be another week. That week I called to find out it's delayed another week. Again to hear end of December. And again to hear early January. Each of these times I was NOT notified unless I called in and each time I had to wait, sometimes a week, to get a response. Items arrived - damaged! I made 1 attempt to contact them with no resolution. One leg is damaged on the outside of the leg (so I can't hide it) and assembling the stools (4 of them) was a challenge because the screws wouldn't set in properly, leaving a gap. I had to be creative to secure the gaps and I'll find a matching wood crayon to cover the damage on the leg. These items were packaged damaged - the packaging was fine and the damage was literally first thing I saw when I unwrapped that piece. I won't make the mistake of ordering from them again.

Questions? Get answers from the Badboy.ca staff and other customers.

3 Photos for Badboy.ca