Furniture U like

Furniture U like has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Furniture U like also ranks 80th among Furniture sites.

How would you rate Furniture U like?

“I found its design really nice, all the options works...”

Carl O.
9/1/10

I found its design really nice, all the options works properly and each time I phoned to the company the staff was really kind and friendly. I hope buy a beautiful living room set I saw last time I went there to shop an excellent office chair.

carlo25
September 1st, 2010
juliuss
August 12th, 2009
In furnitureulike.co.uk I found thousands of different furniture with diffrent styles and prices. I was quite amazed at the number of products that they have for the whole house and even furniture for the office and for kids. I bought a glass dining table and a gorgeous nest of table. The prices on the website are really good, when the tables were delivered to my house (I even got a free delivery =) I could appriceiate that the quality of the products are very good as well.
marianog
September 20th, 2009
i bought my corner sofabed in this site, they delivery it within a week and the quality was superb!!! Very happy with them i actually buying a coffee table right now, hehe.

Questions? Get answers from the Furniture U like staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Furniture U like?

Have a question about Furniture U like?