Furnitureulike.co.uk reviews

carlo25
9/1/10
I found its design really nice, all the options works properly and each time I phoned to the company the staff was really kind and friendly. I hope buy a beautiful living room set I saw last time I went there to shop an excellent office chair.
marianog
9/20/09
i bought my corner sofabed in this site, they delivery it within a week and the quality was superb!!! Very happy with them i actually buying a coffee table right now, hehe.
juliuss
8/12/09
In furnitureulike.co.uk I found thousands of different furniture with diffrent styles and prices. I was quite amazed at the number of products that they have for the whole house and even furniture for the office and for kids. I bought a glass dining table and a gorgeous nest of table. The prices on the website are really good, when the tables were delivered to my house (I even got a free delivery =) I could appriceiate that the quality of the products are very good as well.

Questions? Get answers from the Furnitureulike.co.uk staff and other customers.

Furnitureulike.co.uk?