BackyardPoolSuperstore reviews

3/7/19

Easy to order.
Good price.
Quick to receive.

Have not installed the pump yet so cannot comment how it works.

anonymousd340
anonymous D.
2/20/19

Backyard pool is great. Easy to search for products and allows a reorder easily. Good checkout options. Makes life simple.

ronaldm238
Ronald M.
2/18/19

So far, so good! I was amazed at how fast I received my order! Will definitely be shopping here again!!

kathyl308
Kathy L.
2/7/19

I could buy a part on Amazon and have it shipped by you but could not buy the same part from you direct. Doesn't make sense.

ryanp113
Ryan P.
1/16/19

Ashley in customer service is awesome and always has been a huge help when I call . Thanks no complaints here completely satisfied!

laurene80
Lauren E.
1/12/19

Always a great experience shopping with you guys! Helpful, courteous, and shipping is quick. Thank you!

philipb140
Philip B.
12/22/18

Best price. I called them to confirm that the motor would fit my pump. The agent was very helpful. Hoping that ensures this is the right part.

rons275
Ron S.
11/29/18

Customer service was very helpful is getting me going in the right direction since I forgot I had previously been a registered customer and was using an incorrect password. Give them an "A". Two ladies were involved. Sadly I forgot the first, the second was Megan. Their help was most appreciated. Regarding the pump: I won't be installing it till the Spring, so satisfaction will be unknown till then. Thanks.

geraldinee5
Geraldine E.
10/9/18

Superstore? Seriously? Out of 6 items I needed to order I was only able to purchase 1. Everything else out of stock!!!

johnr1161
John R.
9/28/18

It was simple.. but I would have like to see the delivery date as I will be closing my pool next week and hope it will be delivered in time

johns3192
John S.
9/5/18

Needed a Hayward Super Pump Motor quickly and got it within days and at the lowest price I could find on the web! Fantastic service from beginning to end!!

elizabethh199
Elizabeth H.
9/5/18

very confusing that I did not have to create an online account but then to check out, I did have to create a password

anneh188
Anne H.
8/31/18

The only thing I do t like is the return policy. If you receive incorrect item and have to mail it back the customer has to pay over $75.00 for shipping

georgem447
George M.
8/28/18

BackyardPoolSuperstore is an awesome place to buy anything you need for your pool or yard!!! The Superpump replacement motor works fantastic just note that there is a dial on it that you need to turn to 115V if that is the voltage that you will be running it on.

trentc19
Trent C.
8/20/18

Called the 800 number and Ashley was the best help I've experienced in a long time. Over the past weekend I was on the phone with "in the swim" for over an hour, no thanks!

pamk74
Pam k.
8/9/18

I got great assistance from your tech department helping me decide which automatic pool cleaner to purchase! Hope she’s right!,,

anonymousc83
anonymous C.
8/5/18

Have been shopping with BPS for 4 years now. Best prices. I prefer to order direct, not on Amazon, so your company can make a little more profit.

hollisr14
Hollis R.
8/2/18

You should not force me to create an account. Called in to ask a question too and it wasn't helpful.

sca
SC A.
7/26/18

This is for The PoolCleaner 2 wheel and Backyard Pool Superstore. Everything with the order process was good. Delivery was good, although I requested UPS call rather than leave on the porch. Fortunately I stopped by the house just after UPS delivered it.
I have used The PoolCleaner (Poolvergnuegen) for a week now and it has been excellent when compared to my previous suction pool vacs I have had experience with. Have had to play with adjustments a little. And brushing the sides helps a lot too. I hope it keeps going strong

gilc24
Gil C.
7/24/18

I appreciate that you keep my previous order handy, I just selected reorder and paid! Easy, comfortable shopping experience!

terrys320
Terry S.
7/20/18

Perfect -- much easier than ordering through Amazon. This is my second order (other thru Amazon) so you don't need to follow up.

nancyp252
Nancy P.
7/17/18

I bought my Polaris pool vac from you 3 years ago because your price was significantly lower than all competition. I needed a replacement wheel and checked your site - once again your price was way better than all others. Some vendors sell the wheel without the tire for more than you sell the wheel and tire. Thank you for wonderful rates.

artw32
art w.
7/12/18

It was a major project to check out between a wrong shipping address in your files, rejection of valid credit card, unable to process order because of need to change password (site required)- 3 phone calls and 20 minutes later....

charless467
Charles S.
7/12/18

Locating products is simple, the check out process is straight forward, and delivered in a timely manner. Prices are very reasonable, especially when you consider that the cost of my filter cartridges are over $100 each if bought at my local Pool Supply store and buying them online, I got all four for a little more than what one would cost me. Granted you have to wait for them but considering the cost difference it's well worth it.

orlandog28
6/28/18

BUYER BEWARE! I bought a pool cleaner from this company and had to return it because we changed our mind about constructing a pool and this company charged me a 20%($140) restocking fee! All I did was look at the item inside the box! I understand they need to charge something for the shipping and the inconvenience but $140? RIDICULOUS! Buy your pool equipment from someone else!

Questions? Get answers from the BackyardPoolSuperstore staff and other customers.

BackyardPoolSuperstore?